forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 am 

i have an extra tix 4 Saturday is anyone willin 2 trade 4 Friday tix lmk
thanx :goodman:

want list
viewtopic.php?p=1638068#1638068

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 am 

elevatedflow wrote:
Comic Con Tickets On EBAY NOW!

Just got my saturday, woo hoo!

OMG! GET THEM NOW!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 am 

I have one 4-day pass for sale, in a male name, plus two for fri, sat, and sun. Each for 1 male, and 1 female. I am selling all of them for face value. I screwed up and bought too many and now I'm stuck, so if anyone is willing to help me out, it would be much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 pm 

Hey Kidrobot heads!
i've got an extra thursday day pass that i won't be needing anymore in my name. I was at first planning to only go on thursday,but theni found out my sister is going on saturday. So i was goingtotry for a saturday pass too, but i guess they're quite popular on ebay, so i ended up picking up a 4 day pass instead.

In short, i have an extra thursday only pass that i won't be using, since i'll be using my 4 day pass instead. If anyone is interested in it, i'd be willing to let it go for what i paid for it. let me know. :)

Good Transactions with coasterbear, Zeeshan,sgsterne, joey37,Selph one, MAD,pigeon_que, Dunnyhunny, Meanmistert, LYTE-BRYTE-BOY,Annerz,Playdoh, Dunny_Photo, xxclandestinexx,DeanoMeano, Tactics, JDMslut, d0m0kun,Nebulon5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm 

Don't be fooled....

Real pass, straight from us!

ONE 2009 Comic-Con 4 DAY Membership from Comic-Con!!!

BUY A REAL MEMBERSHIP, STRAIGHT FROM COMIC-CON!
DON'T GET SCAMMED!!!

ONLY ONE AUCTION WIN PER PERSON PLEASE!!

******** PLEASE READ **********
Effective 7/18 ONE WIN PER PERSON
NO TRANSFERS. MEMBERSHIP MUST BE ISSUED
INTO NAME OF PAYPAL ACCOUNT OWNER.
NO EXCEPTIONS, NO NAME CHANGES, NO REFUNDS.

hello :-k ..?

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 pm 

not looking for profit here, just thought someone might be able to use an extra pass. I'd probalby even give it to someone on here for free... I'd rather help another boardie out rather than handing it to someone on the street.

Good Transactions with coasterbear, Zeeshan,sgsterne, joey37,Selph one, MAD,pigeon_que, Dunnyhunny, Meanmistert, LYTE-BRYTE-BOY,Annerz,Playdoh, Dunny_Photo, xxclandestinexx,DeanoMeano, Tactics, JDMslut, d0m0kun,Nebulon5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm 

Giving it maybe a better idea since there is a name attached to it.
What if someone buys it and for some reason they start asking for a photo ID to verify this name before they let you in ? I will be mad...if I paid for it.

Its a risk all.....been to SDCC yearly one's you have the pass hanging in your neck with the holder they provide you upon registering they never check when I go in and out of the convention center doors. You simply push the door to go in and out ..no one is even watching the doors. The ushers are all stund with they thousands of people allover... \:D/

am not sure this year if that changes.....

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 pm 

I still have two passes for friday to get rid of. One male, one female pass, selling for face value. Send me a PM if interested, and I'll get back to you tonight.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3