Exclusives

Thanks for everything! See you in 2010
elevatedflow

Post by elevatedflow » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 am

so what time will this be released?
im trying to create an outline of the good releases and what time...
making a battle plan, its not easy!
Great Sellers :
Reactor88,Dodecahedron,mp46,wsg313,ckwok528,nerbous,chronic
stylepiggy,jmf337,YummyOreos,poopchalupa,FericFanatic,Memcleod
heebysdaman,sstroh84,robbieXeff,nick210214,Slack,CAR,SJSharkie
hypekickz,bigdaddyh,A.D.B,haseown,dunnydummy,scud80,jdmslut
halfapparition,t0nyxp,ineedalife,tr3e,kevbayer,core4pro,adik.na.chinoy
eyeforaneye,JaneMancini,666doll,ineedalife,NewAddictions

Great Buys & Trades :
WandererLA, lbzx006x, fifobkc, masonmxn

My Collection!

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:11 am

KR posted
extensive list.
Things were announced after this was put out tho, so up to date as of yesterday morn

signings, releases, panels, parties, etc...

http://kronikle.kidrobot....dule-of-events/
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

jmonusko

Post by jmonusko » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Now that the database is fixed, I don't need to ask for the link to tehlilone's database, so I'll just use this post to say:

THANKS tehlilone! I spent a good part of the weekend working on my own list with only the pieces I'm going after, but it's great to see a comprehensive list that I can use to double check I didn't miss anything awesome!

I appreciate the effort on everyone's behalf! :prayer:
Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Bunnywith a Banana Suit by Alex Pardee
WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

digitalmunky

Post by digitalmunky » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:25 pm

By chance is anyone making a spread sheet available of all of the releases, etc, this year around??? If not, no problem, I totally understand that it's got to be a lot of work to put them together (and ya'll may not have the time, I know I haven't)...

Thanks in advance. :partyman:
***Signature goes here***

Colorway Cap

Post by Colorway Cap » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 am

just a tad sad KR released the exclusives real appearance online I kinda liked the surprise of the last 3 years.. especially when the Big mouth Dunny came out that was an amazing day! Who agrees the green is much cooler than the purple fatcap can I get an "Amen!"?
I want a pet deathra

lui

Post by lui » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am

Colorway Cap wrote:just a tad sad KR released the exclusives real appearance online I kinda liked the surprise of the last 3 years.. especially when the Big mouth Dunny came out that was an amazing day! Who agrees the green is much cooler than the purple fatcap can I get an "Amen!"?

Amen brotha :prayer:

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:38 am

Colorway Cap wrote:just a tad sad KR released the exclusives real appearance online I kinda liked the surprise of the last 3 years.. especially when the Big mouth Dunny came out that was an amazing day! Who agrees the green is much cooler than the purple fatcap can I get an "Amen!"?

yeah all the newjacks started whining and moaning they needed to see it
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Fifizzle

Post by Fifizzle » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 am

halfapparition wrote:

yeah all the newjacks started whining and moaning they needed to see it

An old board member started a thread with the suggestion and both old and "newjacks" thought it would be nice. Don't see how it hurts anyone. :goodman:

elevatedflow

Post by elevatedflow » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 am

halfapparition wrote:yeah all the newjacks started whining and moaning they needed to see it

whining = interest
interest = marketing
marketing = demand
demand = sales
Great Sellers :
Reactor88,Dodecahedron,mp46,wsg313,ckwok528,nerbous,chronic
stylepiggy,jmf337,YummyOreos,poopchalupa,FericFanatic,Memcleod
heebysdaman,sstroh84,robbieXeff,nick210214,Slack,CAR,SJSharkie
hypekickz,bigdaddyh,A.D.B,haseown,dunnydummy,scud80,jdmslut
halfapparition,t0nyxp,ineedalife,tr3e,kevbayer,core4pro,adik.na.chinoy
eyeforaneye,JaneMancini,666doll,ineedalife,NewAddictions

Great Buys & Trades :
WandererLA, lbzx006x, fifobkc, masonmxn

My Collection!

Sykogrl

Post by Sykogrl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

digitalmunky wrote:By chance is anyone making a spread sheet available of all of the releases, etc, this year around??? If not, no problem, I totally understand that it's got to be a lot of work to put them together (and ya'll may not have the time, I know I haven't)...

Thanks in advance. :partyman:

It's somewhere here on one of the pages. And also KRonikle had one.
Great transactions: lulubee, grimlock (2), OsirisOrion (2), Grimsheep, Fes(2), Rsinart(4), DMS(2), Nebulon5, bk_bk(2), del730(2), WuzOne(4), gawein, Squidnik(2), TungTLe, Arne Saknussen, leinad, OntheDL, coolvader,o_kedoki,orangeroad,jonpaulkaiser, Nikejerk (2), fplus, Zako, Mendez

Want:Big Sal and Lucha bear customs

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 am

from SKET

DunDun

Post by DunDun » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 am

Will any of the TT exclusives be available on Preview night? Thx a mil!

el maz

Post by el maz » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am

tehlilone wrote:dude... I so need those chopsticks. :) so awesome hehe

btw I don't think anyone has made an excel file this year so I started making one. It still does not have anything close to everything but it has a lot so if you're interested check it out and point out stuff I'm missing. Thought it might help a teesy bit. If someone else made a list let me know so we can compile ours together

Most of the information for this came from vinyl pulse, plastic and plush, toysrevil's blog, cool toys review's list, and the exclusives page on the comic-con website.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

hey, just checking, is this link working for anyone else? i can't seem to access it (i was able to see it earlier to day though)
Visit El Maz on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/maz156

For news or upcoming events, check out my blog at http://maz156.blogspot.com

arisu

Post by arisu » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm

el maz wrote:
tehlilone wrote:dude... I so need those chopsticks. :) so awesome hehe

btw I don't think anyone has made an excel file this year so I started making one. It still does not have anything close to everything but it has a lot so if you're interested check it out and point out stuff I'm missing. Thought it might help a teesy bit. If someone else made a list let me know so we can compile ours together

Most of the information for this came from vinyl pulse, plastic and plush, toysrevil's blog, cool toys review's list, and the exclusives page on the comic-con website.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

hey, just checking, is this link working for anyone else? i can't seem to access it (i was able to see it earlier to day though)

Hm I can see it just fine. :O
My Flickr
Selling! 10/14/08

Good sellers!: SmileyFace, Haden, nathanthepotter, iamthewinter, busizem718, mzkaydi, mANNEe, curegurl23, paterpan, tealady, richL...

Good buyers!: HelloKittyKait, EnderZ, jemappellekat...

BAD SELLER: htlkid25

WANT:
Bamboozoo: TTT
Tado Cannibal: Momo

jimbojones

Post by jimbojones » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 am

Does anyone know how much the SDCC dunny shirts are going for?
Part time ninja, full time lover