forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:59 pm 

Apologies for the wait and inconvenience!

Please PM me your order info and i will see if i can find out some info for you.
I am sure they are doing their best to resolve these issues and get through these refunds... Thanks so much for your patience!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm 

I have contacted the necessary folks, hope to hear something back sooner than later.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:36 pm 

Ahh yes, sorry for that... you will have full access to all message board functions once you have 10+ posts.

I have indeed contacted the necessary persons awaiting some feedback.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:33 pm 

Yea, i completely understand the frustration... no more apologies on my end, noted.

Unfortunately there is not much more i can do on my end as i am merely the moderator of these message boards.
I have just now reached out again to the necessary persons about your order imparticular, as well as the whole situation.

Again, wish i could do more but i will do my best to see what is going on.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm 

I'm in the same boat as Krisb, so far nothing but an automated response.
Who is the best person to contact at KR who can actually deal with this kind of thing - pretty sure emailing customer service is like throwing a letter into a black hole.
Thanks

My stuff for sale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm 

Interesting to see this, same here, my charge was not to large, bank reversed it for me but shame on KR, I left numerous messages, even chatted with Guru, terrible experience and I guess this was my last purchase.

Got a call back from an investigator, sounds like there are many of these and the bank might be looking into it. In this day and age its near impossible to have a processor dupe charges so I suspect something is up. Good luck getting your $ back.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:42 pm 

Hate to be 'that guy' but... Sent several emails to KR and had nothing back.
F**king joke - shame on you Kidrobot
Is it too much to ask to get someone to reply to emails and issue the refund that is owed? And that's not even including the overdraft fees my bank charged me...

My stuff for sale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 am 

You need to call the bank or CC company, they completely ignored me and it's clear you can't get anyone on the phone any longer.. I guess they don't have the money to refund. I know a few non board members who have the same issue, some for a lot of money. Something is going on, don't wait for KR get to the bank or CC company.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 pm 

I'm in the same boat as everyone. I have not received a refund, and KR has not responded to my emails. I've disputed the charge with my credit card company, who reversed the duplicate charge for me, and they are currently investigating the matter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:16 pm 

skaterboy wrote:
You need to call the bank or CC company, they completely ignored me and it's clear you can't get anyone on the phone any longer.. I guess they don't have the money to refund. I know a few non board members who have the same issue, some for a lot of money. Something is going on, don't wait for KR get to the bank or CC company.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that's gonna work with my Bank in the UK, but i suppose it's worth a shot. These guys are clowns

My stuff for sale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:35 pm 

Hey folks... For what it's worth, i seriously understand how frustrated and po'd all of you are. Just wanted to let you know that the all those awaiting refunds, all pending refunds for that matter have been completed today and should be present on your end either immediately or within the next day or so.

A big F'up on our end, and i know apologies at this point do not mean a thing but just know that the folks recognize how much of a cluster this unfortunately turned out to be and a bizillion apologies about all of this. I could on and on but the fact is all refunds have been completed and should show up on your end within a day or so depending on how fast the banks process these.

You all deserve better than this and here is to hoping for smoother sailing moving forward.

If the refunds do not post in the next day, please contact your bank and if need be, hit me up, and as always i will do my best to figure stuff out for y'all.

Thanks much for your continued patience!!!

Peace and love, :( :)

Guru

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]