forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 am 

Woke up and was gonna buy another 10 blind boxes...got through checkout, looks like I can't find a way to use paypal. :( All my funds are currently stuck in my paypal wallet, and its at least 4 days until I can get them out.

Oh well, I didn't need more anyway :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 am 

I couldn't resist the sale again lol. Picked up a few hats, my first kr shirt, two more pyramiduns, ten marvel zipper pulls, and a kr red zipper pull. I almost bought more evolved and holidapes but I managed to resist... Now the incredibly long wait for ups to deliver from ca to ny once kr processes the ridiculous amount of orders.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 pm 

Plenty of stuff is still on sale for everyone. I woke up this morning near the end of the 60% off sale and checked over most of the merchandise. The only big ticket sale item that was out of stock compared to Black Friday was Simpsons THOH. So lots of customers should be pleased!

Way to go, KR. Thanks for doing this for us.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:
Plenty of stuff is still on sale for everyone. I woke up this morning near the end of the 60% off sale and checked over most of the merchandise. The only big ticket sale item that was out of stock compared to Black Friday was Simpsons THOH. So lots of customers should be pleased!

Way to go, KR. Thanks for doing this for us.

Besides all the items they sold out and removed from the site on Black Friday, which is around an additional 6 items or so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm 

Snagged a case of evolved and some apes. Then I felt bad that I bought for me instead of Christmas gifts haha

So happy the site stayed alive during the crush this year!

My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm 

Looked like Simpsons Series 2 is now sold out also.

Between today and Black Friday, I ordered 18 cases of product. :oops:

Southpark
Family Guy
Futurama
Simpsons Series 2
Evolved
Marvel Labbits
South Park Keychains
BFFS

Along with Mishka Labbit, Zombie Bart, Hypnotoad, 2 sets of TSOT, & Pyramidun.

Came out to a little over a grand total.

Last edited by hitechkoolaid on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm 

p.s. I hate Kidrobot's "don't care about Non-US citizen" policy :doubt:

My trampt dealing list: http://trampt.com/users/Mouser/deal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm 

Managed to snag a Southern Death Serpent, Absinthe, Brandy, and Gin Chester Runcorn from Kuso on Friday, they had the best sale IMO (most of what we were looking for). Also picked up a Mourning Edition Runcorn from Spookypop with basically no international shipping with his November code. :partyman:

Pending Transactions:
Pending Commissions:

collection · wishlist · references

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 pm 

Managed to snag my case this morning! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 pm 

Bought a few more things from KR. Thanks for the awesome sale.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:15 pm 

If anyone got a hypnotoad on black friday and wants to sell it to me (at or near the 60% off price) let me know. Maybe you bought it on impulse or maybe you are just now realizing that you don't really need it, either way I'm looking for one on the CHEAP!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:32 pm 

hitechkoolaid wrote:
Looked like Simpsons Series 2 is now sold out also.

Between today and Black Friday, I ordered 18 cases of product. :oops:

Southpark
Family Guy
Futurama
Simpsons Series 2
Evolved
Marvel Labbits
South Park Keychains
BFFS

Along with Mishka Labbit, Zombie Bart, Hypnotoad, 2 sets of TSOT, & Pyramidun.

Came out to a little over a grand total.

Dang! Rich guy=) I just bought 1 case each of the zipper pulls from marvel, sp, simpsons and futurama as well as that hedbot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:48 pm 

I thought about buying the simpsons and marvel zipper pulls, but spent too much already.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:55 pm 

hitechkoolaid wrote:
I thought about buying the simpsons and marvel zipper pulls, but spent too much already.

I couldnt resist...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 pm 

Anyone know where I can get the colus havenga dunny on sale?

Dekorner has them up for $39, but shipping is $15.

www.heroe.bigcartel.com
Support my other hobby. (click the link)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:26 pm 

hed568 wrote:
hitechkoolaid wrote:

I couldnt resist...

Yeah, $34 for a case of Simpsons zipper pulls was a steal, but I figured I'd stick with 3" figures for $56 a case.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm 

hitechkoolaid wrote:
hed568 wrote:
hitechkoolaid wrote:

I couldnt resist...

Yeah, $34 for a case of Simpsons zipper pulls was a steal, but I figured I'd stick with 3" figures for $56 a case.

Woah! How'd you get $56? My cases were 80 (20 x $4)....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm 

Due to a major fluke on KRs part, when South Park FB announced that at black friday midnight the 1st 20 ppl to use a code would get 80% off the Stick of Truth set it wound up working on almost everything in the store.

So I grabbed SOT set, Les Viandardes, Mishka Labibt, and Hedonism. Probably could of been greedy and snagged more but didn't want to risk getting my order cancelled

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:28 pm 

Just noticed that the Happy Labbits are back in stock.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm 

666ways2love wrote:
Due to a major fluke on KRs part, when South Park FB announced that at black friday midnight the 1st 20 ppl to use a code would get 80% off the Stick of Truth set it wound up working on almost everything in the store.

So I grabbed SOT set, Les Viandardes, Mishka Labibt, and Hedonism. Probably could of been greedy and snagged more but didn't want to risk getting my order cancelled

I don't know what I would have done with myself. No one man should have all that power.

Good Dealings-. jjjetplane13, henry17s, krash, Lfarnc, Messanthrope, MikeSteady, paulzdeep, whitefalconTLE, babykid, dexterone, f4LL3n, pariahseven, Don_P, teimaru, hypekickz, chorus, SecurityGeek, Ryno38, watty, robotcollector, bcundall, F1shcustoms, MikeDieRWK, DFed, Fuller2356, drewblood, ianthegamer, zonrboy, Nothing371, NewAddictions, LuckyKid19, moss420, nerps
Sold To- Memsumarbe, mctweek, jus_sum_guy, ujb, kupooinc, hansonxd, djtomain, FLiPiN, Chinaman101, Diakka00, Micki302, nvs03lex, mooshysushi, Nicedream, DarkstarR, steen182, Fdavila514
Sour Dealings- ArynThysis, versuslight(Quan Vo), SubliminalGhandi (Ian Chapman), rdusty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:56 pm 

MiggaWhaat wrote:
666ways2love wrote:

I don't know what I would have done with myself. No one man should have all that power.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:57 pm 

MiggaWhaat wrote:

You could have gotten 72% off your order during the highest discount times outside of that TSOT error.

Looks like my first order shipped. TSOT set, Mishka Labbit, Family Guy Case, and South Park Zipper Pull Case.

Hopefully the shipping department corrected my address mistake. Shouldn't be a big deal, but you never know with UPS.

Just got notice my second order from Black Friday shipped also.

Marvel Labbit Case, Hypnotoad, Zombie Bart, and BFF case

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:16 pm 

MiggaWhaat wrote:
666ways2love wrote:

i know of some people with that code, that probably cleared kidrobot warehouse. and there orders shipped. wish i bought more with my code urgh

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 am 

stonecutterjeff wrote:
MiggaWhaat wrote:
666ways2love wrote:

i know of some people with that code, that probably cleared kidrobot warehouse. and there orders shipped. wish i bought more with my code urgh

Yeah that was what I did my Black Friday shopping with.

Snagged the KR Black Doze Green Goddess for 100 bucks, and a couple MAD Holidapes for couple bucks and some change each.

Bought a new wardrobe of shirts from the Mishka sale, I spent way too much there.

Then Cyber Monday I grabbed a few things for the Secret Santa and that was it.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:29 am 

I almost pulled the trigger on the Blaine Fontana. But even for $100 I would have just been buying it because of the price and not because I really really loved it. Luckily for KR it wasn't working on Craww because I wouldn't have thought twice

Great job on the Doze Mongo! Ridiculous price for such a massive piece

I'm sure somebody lost their job at HQ over all this. I was reading on FB ppl buying like 1.5K of licensed BB at 80% off.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next