forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:43 am 

He asked me to ask if you could please unban his account
He is a good board member and only posted a reply saying to stop spamming on the forum he loves cuz the spam is taking away from REAL posts

His username is dondaka
He tried at a friend house to login but his account is void and he can't sign up for another account because his IP address is banned.leaving him feeling lost without his multiple fix a day checks on the forum

Please help him get back on the scene :)

Thank you very much

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 am 

i know of 3 members that have contacted guru about this ...it takes 2 seconds to ban an ip but weeks to get it unbanned? just like the dunny page never being updated someone needs to step up to the plate and get moving on things here

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm 

yea for real! banning him was so stupid. the dude is so into KR and probably buys multiple customs every single week. Guru or whoever else should definitely unban him since he is not a spam bot....

FOR SALE:75+ Dunnys For Sale

Smooth Buyers, Sellers, Traders (Page 179)

Wishlist: 20" Dunnys, Bitten Gingerman Dunny, Wood Labbit.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm 

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay on this. It was indeed not done purposely but this is why one should not reply to SPAM posts. dondaka's account was reported as spam being that he posted in a spam thread and his account was deleted and IP banned.

Apologies but i believe at this point he would have to create a whole new account as his original was deleted. I have tried to look up multiple IP address's provided to me but no luck. Can someone please PM me all IP address possibilities for this user.

Banning him was not as stupid as responding to a spam post, heheh. I am indeed trying to rectify this issue so please ease up.

Moral of the story is, do not reply to Spam posts. Again, please provide me with some possible IP address.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 am 

Yes I'm back!

To guru,
I totally understand what happened and I did learn a BIG Lesson! I do thank you for your efforts and pursuit of getting my IP unbanned! I can assure you I will not be leaving any immature posts bashing spammers and keep it strictly scene related:)

Huge thanks to the boardie a that helped pass on info!

YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE:)
BLESS YA!

Ez
Dondaka

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 am 

:partyman:

FOR SALE:75+ Dunnys For Sale

Smooth Buyers, Sellers, Traders (Page 179)

Wishlist: 20" Dunnys, Bitten Gingerman Dunny, Wood Labbit.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:54 pm 

My pleasure... remember to resist that urge to respond to spam posts, heheh.

TO_designs wrote:
i know of 3 members that have contacted guru about this ...it takes 2 seconds to ban an ip but weeks to get it unbanned? just like the dunny page never being updated someone needs to step up to the plate and get moving on things here

Yes, it takes 2 seconds to ban an ip but a bit longer to sift through logs and logs of banned ip addresses not to mention the multiple incorrect ip addresses i had been supplied with to resolve this issue.

I think folks really need to ease up a bit before attacking. Glad i was able to help out.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
My pleasure... remember to resist that urge to respond to spam posts, heheh.

TO_designs wrote:

Yes, it takes 2 seconds to ban an ip but a bit longer to sift through logs and logs of banned ip addresses not to mention the multiple incorrect ip addresses i had been supplied with to resolve this issue.

I think folks really need to ease up a bit before attacking. Glad i was able to help out.

we can only give the information given to us by the source, i dont think anyone wouldve had the opportunity to just waltz over to his house and find the correct info so it had to be a game of hit or miss as it would be if anyone were to get banned and wasnt too familiar with computers or networking ...thanks for the hard work guru!

and welcome back daka!

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]