Looky looky!

voltri

Re: Looky looky!

Post by voltri » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 am

very nice!
...;;.;;.;.;;[color=#FFFF40];;....;;.;;.;..;;;;..;;.;;..;;..;;.;;.;;.;.;.;..........;.;;;.;.;..;;.;';';;.;'..;..'''..;.`````;.......;;;.;..,,.[/color]

VapDee

Re: Looky looky!

Post by VapDee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 am

+1 good things are happening all the time :-) hoping to see a few more items added to this special site, thank you KR for giving the message board community a great opportunity to grab a few things at awesome prices. was wondering, if someone is local to a KR store - can we ask them to honor this pricing, save on shipping costs and the associated carbon footprint to have it mailed out? just the hippie mindset in the post modern world :-)

Ak4play wrote:
Sekure wrote:Nothing there for me today but virtual e-props for giving loyal members a reward with a sale, good looking out

+1 even tho theres nothing for me here, its very cool to be rewarded for our flat out love of the KR product and the forums!

gonna let the boys in the Futurama forum know about the Matt Groening tho, that's an amazeballs of a steal on the creator of the characters from two of my fav KR series!