[NEWS] Luke Chueh's Black in White & Red all Over 10/2/10!!

eckotyper

Re: [NEWS] Luke Chueh's Black in White & Red all Over 10/2/10!!

Post by eckotyper » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

not elitest at all, but u saying :he only did that to make sure it doesnt get flipped" is funny.

from the looks of it, luke did another canvas also base don the other posts... im guessing they were both done the same night... and if so... luke did that to make one "unflippable" like you like to say, yet the other one is a-okay?

my comment had nothing to do with you thinking the sketch was good or bad, my comment had to do with every word u typed after that lol.

whamBAM7

Post by whamBAM7 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

eckotyper wrote:not elitest at all, but u saying :he only did that to make sure it doesnt get flipped" is funny.

from the looks of it, luke did another canvas also base don the other posts... im guessing they were both done the same night... and if so... luke did that to make one "unflippable" like you like to say, yet the other one is a-okay?

my comment had nothing to do with you thinking the sketch was good or bad, my comment had to do with every word u typed after that lol.

definately not going to flip mine. I bought Luke a pack of cigs so he could make me this sketch...

I love how he's holding the pack of spirits haha!.. =)

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Buster wrote:Rofl that's so funny, how are you not an elitist when you're calling someone else a noob.

hey maybe he rubbed luke the wrong way and he thought he was gonna flip it?

Luke can do whatever he wants to anyone sketches it's just speculation bro rofl.

Who rubbed who the wrong way? If you guys are referring to me, you got it all twisted. Luke explained to my gf and I what was up, and I completely understand. I've gotten a few sketches from Luke over the years, and he has his days were you know you should just let him be and not hound him for anything. I didn't give Luke any hints of negative intention because I'm a fan of his ish, and he knows it. I even made him a tribute sketch (a crappy one mind you as I'm nowhere near as good as the man himself ;)) as a thank you for just being a nice guy all around.

L.A. is a very tight niche community and for the most part artists and fans know who's on the up and up, and who's there to do it up grimy. Anyway, I appreciate even the smallest gesture any artist offers, whether it's a sketch or a handshake, it's all good :) Plus I would never flip a sketch, that's just f@#ked up. . . unless the artists ends up being a butterfinger (as in he/she not giving two sh!ts about their fans), then I may end up just throwing that ish away. I'm sort of there with a particular artist, but that has zero to do with Luke so I won't comment on that ;)
Last edited by mANNEe on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

calling someone who is NEW a noob isnt an elitist
what would you rather use? fresh meat? new dude? freshman? rookie?

also feel lucky. most artists wont sketch canvas boards anymore. because of dumbfucks flipping em
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

halfapparition wrote:most artists wont sketch canvas boards anymore. because of dumbfucks flipping em

Word.

As many of us know, back in the day Luke use to do some sick a$$ detailed sketches. But all the career flippers went to town with that sh!t so I understand why most artists won't do up canvases or do super detailed ish.

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Buster wrote:That's why you don't understand that my post had everything to do with whether or not the sketch was good or bad and nothing else.

From what I can tell, his sketch wasn't all that great (IN MY OPINION), now there isn't that many reasons for giving a bad skectch.

Either luke just couldn't muster up a good sketch or he thought he was gonna flip it.

Seeing as how I am a fan of Luke, I'm going to choose the latter.

Dude, no offense, but you're just speaking gibberish. Luke wasn't sketching that night, as far as I know he only sketched for me that night, and keep in mind he showed up about 10 minutes before closing (but they kept MK open 30 minutes after they were supposed to close). The next day he gave my gf and I a big hug, as did his sis, and we talked for a good while after the show. And as I said, I have other sketches from him over the years.

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Buster wrote:
mANNEe wrote:
Buster wrote:That's why you don't understand that my post had everything to do with whether or not the sketch was good or bad and nothing else.

From what I can tell, his sketch wasn't all that great (IN MY OPINION), now there isn't that many reasons for giving a bad skectch.

Either luke just couldn't muster up a good sketch or he thought he was gonna flip it.

Seeing as how I am a fan of Luke, I'm going to choose the latter.

Dude, no offense, but you're just speaking gibberish. Luke wasn't sketching that night, as far as I know he only sketched for me that night, and keep in mind he showed up about 10 minutes before closing (but they kept MK open 30 minutes after they were supposed to close). The next day he gave my gf and I a big hug, as did his sis, and we talked for a good while after the show. And as I said, I have other sketches from him over the years.

im not even talking to you lol

You're commenting on the sketch I posted that Luke did for me. You called it a crappy sketch, and then said that he probably made it crappy on purpose so that I wouldn't flip it. . . so yes, you were talking to me.

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 pm

you are.

its clearly his sketch that you keep referencing.

get it together
Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne
Nicocato wrote:You seriously have a sketch fetish

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

djfohm

Post by djfohm » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Got my RaO in from munky king today. :partyman: :partyman:

glad it came fast.
MY Collection For KEEPS!: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=159952
N_roboy12 wrote: How many toys do you even have dude?!?! :lol:

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Buster wrote:
mANNEe wrote:You're commenting on the sketch I posted that Luke did for me. You called it a crappy sketch, and then said that he probably made it crappy on purpose so that I wouldn't flip it. . . so yes, you were talking to me.

Yeah, I commented on a sketch you posted.

That post wasn't addressed to you, if you don't understand that then I don't know how to be clearer then that

Yeah, I said it was a crappy sketch it's my opinion.

I also did say he probably made it crappy so you wouldn't flip it, but thats just speculation.

I don't understand what you want do you want me to talk to you or something? Hahhaa

No thanks homie, I've got plenty of friends and family to talk to. And that is what I was referring to, you're comments about my sketch, so what the hell are you talking about? And yes, you have the right to not like something, as we all do, so there is no argument there. I'm just letting you know the facts to straighten out your flipper comment, that's all. Btw, how old are you? I'm starting to think you're one of those 12yr olds that just come on here because they think they know it all, and just post bs on as many threads as possible :lol:

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Buster wrote:
konfucious wrote:you are.

its clearly his sketch that you keep referencing.

get it together

I don't understand what you're trying to say, if I reference someones picture then I'm talking to that person? The post wasn't for him, so therefore I wasn't talking to him. lol.....

it seems like you understood just fine.

but let me break it down for you:
posting on a discussion board means you are addressing everyone. If you are talkig about someone's property, its a safe bet that the comment is to them.
Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne

fairladyz

Post by fairladyz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Kids :roll:

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:37 pm

fairladyz wrote:Kids :roll:

:badgrin:

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:44 pm

"...get on the idiot space ship TO the sun"
Recommended:

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

@ buster:

No my friend, you're the idiot :lol: I hope your parents know you're trolling around here not making nice with the grown folks who actually know a thing or two ;) I'm done talking to you though, have fun on your road to becoming the most popular tool on the boards :goodman:

melting

Post by melting » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:48 pm

This thread :rock:
Last edited by melting on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

melting

Post by melting » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:49 pm

:rolleyes:

mANNEe wrote:have fun on your road to becoming the most popular tool on the boards :goodman:
:lol:
Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

robbieXeff

Post by robbieXeff » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

someone should sit the next couple plays out.
SALES THREAD

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Buster wrote:
konfucious wrote:"...get on the idiot space ship TO the sun"

woohoo typo. +1 smart point for you.

+100 doosh bag points for you.

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Buster wrote:
konfucious wrote:"...get on the idiot space ship TO the sun"

woohoo typo. +1 smart point for you.

:lol: :lol:
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Buster wrote:Calling people kids on a forum about toys? So lets just say If I am this 12 year old kid running around on these boards, isn't it sadder that you're a what 25 year old waiting in line for a toy?

nope... it isn't... for the most part it makes perfect sense for someone who can actually afford some of these toys ($150+) to be waiting in line to get them.

keep running your mouth buster. you my friend are losing any ammount of credibility you could have on this forum. and your doing it yourself, and pretty quick from the starting gates. :lol:

robbieXeff

Post by robbieXeff » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

someone take away buster's internetz.
SALES THREAD

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

robbieXeff wrote:someone take away buster's internetz.

:p

fail2evolve

Post by fail2evolve » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 pm

darwin was right.
People I'm comfortable dealing with: Hypnotiq, Fuller, Eyeforaneye, DrftDrgn21, Chrisosaur, Irulan, Zombiemonkie, Pomasta, dunzo, esro, nerviswr3k, AlbertOne, blackandblueNH, CasWunn, Janeeliz22 (if i forgot you, pm me)
I would never deal with Art Asylum Boston or Jason Zenga. This is why.

How to Prep your Dunny (by Mezzn and Fail2Evolve) http://vimeo.com/24965810

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Buster wrote:Don't know how I'm being a tough guy, just killing another boring monday.

But your killing your Monday by insulting a tight community of awesome people who never did anything to you. But then again you can say whatever you want on the Internet.
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here