[NEWS] Luke Chueh's Black in White & Red all Over 10/2/10!!

dtrain

Re: [NEWS] Luke Chueh's Black in White & Red all Over 10/2/10!!

Post by dtrain » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 am

I think the standard BIW looks much better than the RAO. I'd love to see a black suit on a white (or gold) bunny.....for $100

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 am

Toasted678 wrote:
Floyd 44 wrote:Well now... that could create a flipping paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the vinyl toy continuum and destroy the entire ebay!

GREAT SCOTT!!

not if you went back and created it 1st... FloydBay FTW!

then you could hook us all up with whatever we wanted...but then again, you would have probably never joined this forum....the paradox continues
Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne
Nicocato wrote:You seriously have a sketch fetish

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

Shankweather

Post by Shankweather » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 am

Am I the only one that prefers the mecha sad bears to the BIWs?

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 am

Toasted678 wrote:
Floyd 44 wrote:Well now... that could create a flipping paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the vinyl toy continuum and destroy the entire ebay!

GREAT SCOTT!!

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

This just in!

Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Nice konfucious! My tweeds look nothing like that lol... Mine are Duckling! Bit still my most comfortable pair of shoes lol

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 pm

eckotyper wrote:Nice konfucious! My tweeds look nothing like that lol... Mine are Duckling! Bit still my most comfortable pair of shoes lol

haha, yeah my tweeds were skated in :-(
SCAMMERS: Theyellowduck, djgodsendconspire (message me for details)

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

TacoHerder

Post by TacoHerder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 pm

nice. Some good vynil next to some cool looking shoes.
Complete(ish) 7inch GID munny. Turned into the worlds most powerful munny by adding a 1W 445nm(blue) laser. http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187221

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm

thx folks!. i think ive only worn my tweeds like twice. yeah dunks and asics are pretty much the most comfortable shoes out...

tacohearder, theres more where that came from

towards the bottom
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=79227&start=1225
Recommended:

TacoHerder

Post by TacoHerder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm

crazy. i would show my new vibram shoes... BUT they havent come in the mail yet. :cry:
Complete(ish) 7inch GID munny. Turned into the worlds most powerful munny by adding a 1W 445nm(blue) laser. http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187221

osirus

Post by osirus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 pm

i am yet to try a pair of vibrams...

TacoHerder

Post by TacoHerder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 pm

well if you love running or walking w/o shoes you will like them. They make you take shorter strides and walk correctly. I personally have been dq'd from cross country meets for taking my shoes off and running barefoot. apparently its against rules :roll:

kingken23

Post by kingken23 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

I really wanted a RAO but now I have seen them I am happy with the regular BIW I have. They look pretty poor in comparison to the possessed, paint on the flocked/furry suit doesn't work at all, it looks really cheap!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TacoHerder

Post by TacoHerder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:31 pm

looks like blood stained cloths to me... I love it :D Its like he just went to town on someone and got blood all soaked in his cloths

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

TacoHerder wrote: Its like he just went to town on someone and got blood all soaked in his cloths

thats nasty lol.. dont think luke meant this to look like he was munching on some period panties lol

TacoHerder

Post by TacoHerder » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm

eckotyper wrote:
TacoHerder wrote: Its like he just went to town on someone and got blood all soaked in his cloths

thats nasty lol.. dont think luke meant this to look like he was munching on some period panties lol

:lol: well i gues that does sound wrong. lol

takuto

Post by takuto » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 am

eckotyper wrote:

Lol...Oh man... :lol:
WTB: Paws Rainbow!!
Michael Lau - 068 lazy prodig and Lazy Fatwest

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:25 am

Dupper wrote:I dont care if you're making money off of the exchange or not...if you're buying an extra product for somebody else, you're taking away from people that showed up. There is no way around it. What does it matter if the guy is making 10 dollars or 100 dollars? It's all a part of the game...if you don't like it, then stop collecting limited toys like Kidrobot and start collecting Mattel.

Couldn't make it out for this since I was invited to an artist's retreat and I'm glad that I went with that... Or else I am sure that this "Dupper" would've called me out as a flipper... Which is funny... No hate, but get your definitions straight.

It's no lie that I've helped DOZENS of people here in the past... I go to almost every event in SoCal and sometimes out East... I have access or am willing to wait the long lines... And I am legendary for being able to get high school kids to line up for stuff so long as you "feed your kid in need". But I NEVER DUPED ANYONE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT UP WITH FEES. I charge my time, their time, dinner, sometimes lunch if it's going to be ALL DAY, and gas to deal with the headache of getting your stuff and the trips to the PO. If we are homies, I charge a basic minimum or free if you hook me up with dinner. If I don't know you, well... I charge or strike a deal in form of trade.

I don't have to do this and most times I don't really want to, but I do.

If you can't play the game, YOU GO AN COLLECT MATTEL.

I have no hate for anyone and I no real disrespect to you, "Dupper"... But you seem to be unaware that sometimes life deals you unfair blows... Just like in the designer toy world...

I am not depriving anyone of anything. Because some people get tired of hitting the F5 key so they get someone like to to ensure that they don't have to bear the burden of missing out...
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:50 pm

jemappellekat wrote:
Dupper wrote:I dont care if you're making money off of the exchange or not...if you're buying an extra product for somebody else, you're taking away from people that showed up. There is no way around it. What does it matter if the guy is making 10 dollars or 100 dollars? It's all a part of the game...if you don't like it, then stop collecting limited toys like Kidrobot and start collecting Mattel.

Couldn't make it out for this since I was invited to an artist's retreat and I'm glad that I went with that... Or else I am sure that this "Dupper" would've called me out as a flipper... Which is funny... No hate, but get your definitions straight.

It's no lie that I've helped DOZENS of people here in the past... I go to almost every event in SoCal and sometimes out East... I have access or am willing to wait the long lines... And I am legendary for being able to get high school kids to line up for stuff so long as you "feed your kid in need". But I NEVER DUPED ANYONE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT UP WITH FEES. I charge my time, their time, dinner, sometimes lunch if it's going to be ALL DAY, and gas to deal with the headache of getting your stuff and the trips to the PO. If we are homies, I charge a basic minimum or free if you hook me up with dinner. If I don't know you, well... I charge or strike a deal in form of trade.

I don't have to do this and most times I don't really want to, but I do.

If you can't play the game, YOU GO AN COLLECT MATTEL.

I have no hate for anyone and I no real disrespect to you, "Dupper"... But you seem to be unaware that sometimes life deals you unfair blows... Just like in the designer toy world...

I am not depriving anyone of anything. Because some people get tired of hitting the F5 key so they get someone like to to ensure that they don't have to bear the burden of missing out...

It's all good Kat, you don't have to explain yourself. The people who really know you, know you're legit ;) Btw, it was cool hanging at the show last night, hope to see you again tonight :partyman: Btw, Luke showed up a few minutes before closing and hooked it up with a dope sketch on canvas panel :p

The front
. . and the back. . it's almost like owning an OG, haha! This is definitely the prize in my collection of sketches! Big ups to Luke for hooking it up, this will never leave my collection :badgrin:

fairladyz

Post by fairladyz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:44 pm

That is a sick sketch, too legit . Congrats mannee

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 pm

fairladyz wrote:That is a sick sketch, too legit . Congrats mannee

Thanx homie, it's really f@#king dope in person! :partyman:

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

shapie marker ehhh lol

hypekickz

Post by hypekickz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Sweet sketch you got there Manny. 8)

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am

Buster wrote:rofl yall are tripping that sketch is whack he was just making sure it wouldn't get flipped

a noob thinking he knows whats up... lol

buster douglas?

here's the sketch i got at the RAO event...

Love it, and thought it was awesome, lukes from fresno, and did the nickel nickel nine sketch lol... i did it in his book, but man its messed up lol... drank from the time i got there til righ twhen the signing started lol. luke did a great job :D

whamBAM7

Post by whamBAM7 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Here's my sketch from Mr. Chueh himself... I think Mine's a little cooler then mannee's ;) haha.
But thank you for letting me borrow your idea!
My scan came off kinda wonky.. but oh well. ITS AWESOME!

Im still SUPER stoked!!