[ DUN ]

turdhole

Re: [ DUN ]

Post by turdhole » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

he's a retard. he's got no customs or friends.

Lives may be lost, salads WILL be tossed!

Omgitsacow

Post by Omgitsacow » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:56 am

That makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda :(
Good deals with:Ckwok528, Iliksprite, Jager, Lysol, Mastodon, Shiza, sn1zln3rd , Soysauce23, Squidnik, V.Real
http://www.Mintyfresh.nl Awesome toystore!

Shauni55

Post by Shauni55 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm

UK wrote:Time to end this thread - too many "Nazi's" on here (thanks Godwin) :evil:

(If you don't understand this reference - you are obviously a far less experienced internet user than I am).

You guys seem to think just because I've not made thousands of drippy nonsense posts that I am somehow inexperienced.

It may be that I've actually got a life, and don't spend all day stalking around on one site plebbing it up.

I DEMAND MY PRIZE I POSTED A PIC OF THE WORST CUSTOM EVER NOW WHERE IS IT!?
Ryan172 wrote:
IgorVentura wrote:100% yes.

I think when the guy in Brazil votes 100% yes, it's pretty safe to say that you can close the polls.

FREE Bomb Cat Giveaway
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=248951

thenexttwo3

Post by thenexttwo3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 pm

UK wrote:Time to end this thread - too many "Nazi's" on here (thanks Godwin) :evil:

(If you don't understand this reference - you are obviously a far less experienced internet user than I am).

You guys seem to think just because I've not made thousands of drippy nonsense posts that I am somehow inexperienced.

It may be that I've actually got a life, and don't spend all day stalking around on one site plebbing it up.

judging by your nazi reference, your definition of "having a life" means stalking around on OTHER sites instead?
thanks to squidnik and lysol for great customs!

recommended: tk001, squidnik, sailor_man, oversprayed, fifizzle, quentdiggy, thndrsktrk, lysol, miisslovely, yummyoreos, babyfreak6, hypekickz, manga_spawn, rjl, irsk, mike.furious, flapjack, gogi

http://dailyhateorlove.blogspot.com

Jackcuzzy

Post by Jackcuzzy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 am

UK wrote:This could have been a really fun thread - with people nominating themselves (with their mistakes), and friends mutually nominating each other (in good spirits).

Why do you have to shoot it down just because I'm British.

This forum is the most racist site I have ever seen - you should all be ashamed.

I've received threatening PM's from people - and for what ?

Seriously dude, the first 2 people that told you this was dumb are British.

I've not seen any racial comments here other than your Nazi reference. People aren't picking on you because you aren't American. Half of this forum is filled with people from all over the world.

I think they are just being like this because it was a silly thread. Maybe you worded it wrong, I don't know. But it just sounded like you wanted to make fun of all the bad customs you had seen.

Bare in mind that a lot of the people on this forum are quite young. We ain't all skilled like Huck the moment we shoot out ;)
Good deals with: Plenty of boardies. Ask around!

Post by ... » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 am

dude you're making way too much of this. chill out please. you're the first person to ever mention british hate on the boards.

Jackcuzzy

Post by Jackcuzzy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 am

I'm British and I'm pretty much God around here :lol:

(that's a BIG joke for anyone thinking I'm serious!)

I was on O3 as well. Good times....

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 am

akn220 wrote:dude you're making way too much of this. chill out please. you're the first person to ever mention british hate on the boards.

+1
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

TiredChildren

Post by TiredChildren » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am

Gosh DANG I hate the British. Especially Jack. Such a no-good so-and-so.
Great Transactions / Boardies:
PlasticMe / Arne Saknussen / decep0ner / f451 / nmr509 / geoffcuddy / jrock1819 / daelementz / car / ChefJt / acityinside / bk_bk / busizem718 / Josh / dunnycrazed101 / whthalo / kp / zephyr / bootleg_mixtape / ray8753 / tvsinny / liv22 / fankypanchu / ratmloud / spunla / eec007 / munchkins021 / Quiz / dubwars / Mesmithy / pandabandit12 / fhamel / zhurrie / CHIP* / eyeforaneye / Zhurrie / dunnybunny / arc / Fliptrickz916 / tron

Jackcuzzy

Post by Jackcuzzy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 am

TiredChildren wrote:Gosh DANG I hate the British. Especially Jack. Such a no-good so-and-so.

Don't tempt me....I've had an itchy trigger finger to rep someone for a while... :D

trustinSTARS

Post by trustinSTARS » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Jackcuzzy wrote:I'm British and I'm pretty much God around here :lol:

(that's a BIG joke for anyone thinking I'm serious!)

I was on O3 as well. Good times....

Oh gosh, stop. You know we all think you're a God, Jack.

For the record: I don't think anyone on here hates the Brits. A lot of American boardies go out of their way to help UKers get stuff from the US. I'm sure at least half of my deals on here have been with UK/International boardies.

It's just maybe not to nice to pick apart other's art. I know we can cause each other a lot of hard feelings on here and give each other a lot of grief over stupid sh*t, but one's artistic expression is usually not one ((unless you're Shauni! I kid, I kid!)).
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

smpt

Post by smpt » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 pm

UK wrote:But I've still received threatening PMs - surely that's out of order.

I wouldn't worry it's not as if they can get the Peckham express over to duff you in ;)
My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

smpt

Post by smpt » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey post some of them death threats I need some light entertainment ;)
Last edited by smpt on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

smpt

Post by smpt » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Jackcuzzy wrote:I'm British and I'm pretty much God around here :lol: .

I just checked on Google, dude you're there...........

My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Like whoa...

poopchalupa

Post by poopchalupa » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm

:shock:
I LOVE TRADES! WTB or open to trades for Koibitos / OG Lapins & Astrolapins (especially the playlounge bubblegum & Astrolapin in California) / OG Treeson / Neth Creatures / Michael Lau Pascagoula Aliens ~ Off World Creatures- Clear & White / Vivesect Visell Chase / Orange and Red Sours / Green Fatima / Doze Green Travela / Turtlecampers and OG Bunnyvan / Chueh stuff / Bigfoot Green and Brown / Big King Kens / KAWS Stormtrooper and Vader / 3A / Dok A / Biskup Helpers / Handmades and OGs

Here's my sales thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=173172