forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm 

I need proof, I spent too much damn time to give it away without proof. and yes I'm a sore loser.

Trade/Sale: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148436

Good Karma (Trades): Nicocato, Haji23

Dope Sellers: Arc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm 

I don't even see the winners list anywhere. Where'd you find it?

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm 

dork77 wrote:
I don't even see the winners list anywhere. Where'd you find it?

In the news section

1st: Jon B SD, ca

2nd: Lillian T San Jose, cA

3RD; Cassadra Orlando FL

http://www.kidrobot.com/content.cfm?sec ... enger_hunt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 pm 

Oh, Jon is softassin on the boards. He's the one that said he had everyone beat, which he clearly did LOL.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 pm 

Well That is JUST PLAIN STUPID>

they put a whole topic with thread and all then post the winners somewhere else.

That is bogus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 pm 

well, it is their game, they can post wherever they want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm 

I see it now. Jon, where are your pics! haha.

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 pm 

I'm bein' a sore loser as well... this is BS

That's the last time I participate in one of these crappy scavenger hunts... even if I get a runner up prize, I still lost money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm 

crunkaintdead wrote:
I'm bein' a sore loser as well... this is BS

That's the last time I participate in one of these crappy scavenger hunts... even if I get a runner up prize, I still lost money

I totally agree...........I need proof that all pics were up to par.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm 

Oh my god! I cant believe I won! My hands are like shaking! Here is the album.

I had it finished and turned in on May 22nd.

Holy crap!
Thank you so much, kidrobot!
Oh my goodness!

Last edited by Soft As Sin on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am 

300 in recycling? =D> You definitely deserve the win. How did you haul everything there?

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 am 

Soft As Sin wrote:
Oh my god! I cant believe I won! My hands are like shaking!

Holy crap!
Oh my goodness!

how did they actually count your public place and cardboard cutout pictures?
last I checked, you have to pay to get into sporting events and the words "Star Trek" aren't a character

god... this contest was such bullsh*t

Post subject: hmmmmmm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am 

This is quite interesting. I wonder just how the guru is totaling participant's points. Lets take a look shall we....I have consulted many of my fellow scholars (academic professors and librarians) this morning to take a quick peek into some easy mathematics and here are the results......(FYI....I have at my disposal right now as we speak....scholars of photography, math, and research)!! So rest assured my fellow hunters...the utmost care was taken into these calculations.

So....carrying on...our "winner" seems to have failed to use a flash for number 6(What's underneath your bed must use a flash). Also...the words "you next to cardboard cutout of a character from Star Trek" surely would mean...wait what is that scholar of english...yes that would definitely mean a person or some type of creature. Ok...moving on....last I checked..."public buildings" meant city halls, recreation centers, public libraries (no the hunting ton library in Pasadena would not count my fellow hunters, it is private). So with that said...our "winner" and the guru failed to realize that a Union Bank is a privately funded building. Oops!! Guess he also missed number 21. And of course there is the oh so painstaking number 25. "A handmade gingerbread house with a Rollin Stock mini figure at the front door." I guess I failed to realize that graham crackers had the same ingredient makeup of gingerbread (this is sassy voice). Ok so let's continue....number 26 states oh so clearly..."A fish in a fish tank"....not a bowl my fellow friends like our lucky "winner" had! And finally, the piece de resistance, I am sure that the artist Meatloaf will agree that his cassette "Bat out of Hell" was quite different than "the Very Best of Meat Loaf."

So in total....lets again consult my on site mathematician, our lucky winner scored a whopping 50 points!! Wow!! Silly me and my professional Librarian degree that UCLA so kindly bestowed upon me...but I could have sworn that in my research of locating other participants entries (you can't hide from a librarian my friends), many other entries totaled above 50.

So yes my friends...we can enjoy toys, we can even enjoy scavenger hunts...but simple math and english just was not this scavenger hunts forte.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am 

yea... I hate to be a sore loser, but I have to call crap too. Startrek letters is NOT a character. Grahm Crackers NOT gingerbread.
Although he did have the Best of CD, he wasn't in a record store...

First KR screwed me on my order with their inventory mix-up a few months back and now a crap ruling... lame.

Last edited by Dariusjulian on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am 

Congrats Jon!

Ive gone to a handful of free professional baseball games, freeday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 am 

Soft As Sin wrote:
Oh my god! I cant believe I won! My hands are like shaking! Here is the album.

flickr.com/compositive

Holy crap!
Oh my goodness!

Congrats !!!!!!
WEST COAST BABY !!!
hah hah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 am 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
Congrats Jon!

Ive gone to a handful of free professional baseball games, freeday!

(as GURU) wasn't it cool when I took that picture of you at the game, we had a blast, now how can we RIG this contest....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 am 

OMG the game was soo much fun. Seriously, be easy. You gonna continue to try to call me out. Be easy. Im just giving congrats to someone whom is stoked to have won the contest. I love conspiracies.... Looks like im right in the middle of this one. Stoops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:35 am 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
OMG the game was soo much fun. Seriously, be easy. You gonna continue to try to call me out. Be easy. Im just giving congrats to someone whom is stoked to have won the contest. I love conspiracies.... Looks like im right in the middle of this one. Stoops.

You are congratulating someone who did deserve to win, Who didn't follow the rules, Who won probably because he was first to submit. Giving Jon B congrats is like giving Barry Bonds accolades or giving A-Rod props, they don't deserve IT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 am 

smiffrobot wrote:
You are congratulating someone who did deserve to win, Who didn't follow the rules, Who won probably because he was first to submit. Giving Jon B congrats is like giving Barry Bonds accolades or giving A-Rod props, they don't deserve IT.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 am 

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT>
I CAN SORT, YOU CAN SORT, BUT WHAT ABOUT UPLOADING IN ORDER>

DAMN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 am 

If you are going to call someone out why don't people use their real forum names.

If anyone was around for the kiiro scavenger hunt there was controversy over that one too.

Congrats to the winners.

Wants: Banksy Prints, Coarsetoys Paw, kaNO Canvases

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 am 

zonnie5 wrote:
If you are going to call someone out why don't people use their real forum names.

If anyone was around for the kiiro scavenger hunt there was controversy over that one too.

Congrats to the winners.

Hey ZONNIE
I am calling you out now.
That was a general post to the fact that the rule stated that you had to UPLOAD in a specific order. Not just get them up and then sort them later.

I had about 40 done before I got the Old lady crossing the street. But I waited and waited because those were the RULES

So Zonnie You still HAVE A PROBLEM?

PS I dont think I deserve to win the grand prize because, I did not get the cassete or OLD people playing twister.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 am 

TheJacen wrote:
zonnie5 wrote:

Congrats to the winners.

Hey ZONNIE
I am calling you out now.
That was a general post to the fact that the rule stated that you had to UPLOAD in a specific order. Not just get them up and then sort them later.

I had about 40 done before I got the Old lady crossing the street. But I waited and waited because those were the RULES

So Zonnie You still HAVE A PROBLEM?

PS I dont think I deserve to win the grand prize because, I did not get the cassete or OLD people playing twister.

Jacen, although i sympathize with ur frustrations of not having anything to show for ur time and effort put into this...i think arguing the fact of actually uploading them in order is a bit much...i just took it as they wanted the pictures organized and in put order according to the handbook list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 am 

Most people's twister picture sucked anyway. I thought it was supposed to be old people playing, not just standing around haha.

Great Transactions:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next