forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 am 

dork77 wrote:
Most people's twister picture sucked anyway. I thought it was supposed to be old people playing, not just standing around haha.

I know what the hell was that about. lol 8-[

Good Trades: CarissaAimee, Fthat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 am 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
Congrats Jon!

Ive gone to a handful of free professional baseball games, freeday!

Yeah and Spring Training here in Peoria, AZ is FREE.
All you people b!tching about the results need to shut the F up. It was supposed to be fun. Nobody forced you to spend money on this. If you change the winner that wouldn't be fair to Soft As Sin. Just give everybody a FREE Dunny and all the babbies will stop whining.

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 am 

Im a bit discouraged about all the negativity. It wasnt my decision to make me the winner. I just tried to follow the rules as best as I could, and I had the best 3 days of my summer so far. According to the rules, all "missions" were up to interpretation, and I think most of mine were within perfect alignment with the rules, with a few up for the judges review. They reviewed it, and deemed them alright. Please dont make me feel bad for busting my rump around town and having a jolly good time doing it. Im sorry you didnt win, I really am, but please dont make me feel like a criminal or a fraud for winning. I spent just as much time and effort on my entries as anyone. I spent just as much money and crammed like crazy to get them turned in as soon as possible.

It was a mistake to post my album, an album that was posted because I was proud of what I did, and thought people would accept. Im sorry I thought wrong.

I wish you all the best of luck in the next one, truly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 am 

Don't feel bad....not one of these threads blames you, the creator/artist/participant of this wacky contest. It appears the "system" is more in question. In my research....many people....people that aren't even present in these threads turned in their images at the same time. And many are mirror images of what you have. I pity the fool...and the fool ain't you. We know who it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am 

marymc'g' wrote:
Don't feel bad....not one of these threads blames you, the creator/artist/participant of this wacky contest. It appears the "system" is more in question. In my research....many people....people that aren't even present in these threads turned in their images at the same time. And many are mirror images of what you have. I pity the fool...and the fool ain't you. We know who it is.

Word. Go to class lackeys, go to class, they have community college in NY right?

[ Added: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 am ]
Soft As Sin wrote:
Im a bit discouraged about all the negativity. It wasnt my decision to make me the winner. I just tried to follow the rules as best as I could, and I had the best 3 days of my summer so far. According to the rules, all "missions" were up to interpretation, and I think most of mine were within perfect alignment with the rules, with a few up for the judges review. They reviewed it, and deemed them alright. Please dont make me feel bad for busting my rump around town and having a jolly good time doing it. Im sorry you didnt win, I really am, but please dont make me feel like a criminal or a fraud for winning. I spent just as much time and effort on my entries as anyone. I spent just as much money and crammed like crazy to get them turned in as soon as possible.

It was a mistake to post my album, an album that was posted because I was proud of what I did, and thought people would accept. Im sorry I thought wrong.

I wish you all the best of luck in the next one, truly.

Feel sorry for you I don't.

Looking at your sales thread you are doing alright, and it is weird for someone to sell everything in their collection weeks before a contest ends, maybe it was money issues perhaps but then why spend money on the contest....hmm just putting it out there. So your condescending tone and begging and pleading has no merit, why feel bad when you have $1500 and every figure from here till the end of the year, Can't wait to see you post all of that For Sale I just wish I knew who you knew.

Trade/Sale: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148436

Good Karma (Trades): Nicocato, Haji23

Dope Sellers: Arc

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2