How far are you so far?

Kidrobot's going green this year. Instead of sending stuff to Kidrobot Headquarters in trees, snap photos of your work and upload the images online.

This forum is a place to discuss your progress with the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger hunt. PLEASE NOTE: Hunt ends June 14. Winners will be announced June 18 at Kidrobot.com
rottierook

Post by rottierook » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Just completed the hunt! Good luck everyone

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42273215@N ... 724360683/
Good transactions with: Flabby, tavaro, eckotyper, vinylwhanker, momcan, lulu, o_kedoki, HERNANDEZ, squidboy, kyosuke, twotwelve, toyzinmyattik, bigbade, bluegreenkey, Toknenong, xshezx

Good Trades: CarissaAimee, Fthat

sadistic

Post by sadistic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm

rottierook wrote:Just completed the hunt! Good luck everyone

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42273215@N ... 724360683/

your pictures are classic.....

[ Added: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:16 pm ]
the_k1d wrote:
Gam13it wrote:I completed and sent in my photos awhile ago. I probably won't win because I missed out on a few of the bonus points. However I still had a ton of fun doing it all.

I wish I could post a link to my photo set but this site won't allow me because of my new account -_-. If anyone is interested though just type in 'rollin' stock hunt' @ flickr . com

Good luck to all the contestants!

Newbie - ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthew_ts ... 325804585/

your video was epic awesome
Good Peeps: cahrowline...caelum...Lil J NYC...spunla...lowkornmel...bigdaddyh x2...Winu....SecurityGeek x3.....cherieshipwreck x2......richL.....Tim

Buyer Beware: Enderz

"I am so sausage right now."

As a buyer i refuse to purchase from forum members outside US (no international drama); no member with extremely low post numbers (don't care if you were a lurker for years); and no thread where it seems to good to be true

raajr187

Post by raajr187 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 am

pandabandit12 wrote:
raajr187 wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:oh god will i b happy when i turn my pics in, my poor PS3 misses me lol...so neglected lately

i'm adding up how much i've spent to make this happen, and it's easily over $100 from gas, zoo admission, required toys, etc. but i'm keeping my eyes on the prize =]

Don't add anything up. That's why everyone was mad last year. Just do it for the fun.

Figured this would be a good time to say I told you so, after reading all the cry baby threads. OH EM GEE!
Legitimate people/B/S/T:
just1nj (X2), SecurityGeek(X3), ingrownmayo(x2), MANIMAL, Icon84, DunkMax(X2), saiko, mANNEe, Rasta, Stabitha Snarl, barnettkthrn(X3), Tizight(X2), Gazpacho, GooBacks, mossy, hypekickz, sillynickers,

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 am

raajr187 wrote:
raajr187 wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:oh god will i b happy when i turn my pics in, my poor PS3 misses me lol...so neglected lately

i'm adding up how much i've spent to make this happen, and it's easily over $100 from gas, zoo admission, required toys, etc. but i'm keeping my eyes on the prize =]

Don't add anything up. That's why everyone was mad last year. Just do it for the fun.

Figured this would be a good time to say I told you so, after reading all the cry baby threads. OH EM GEE!

hey! i'm not complaining!

...this was my response a couple pages back

ur totally right, and it has been a lot of fun =] i've gotten pretty bold about walking up to people and asking them to do random things...like my senior citizens playing twister...complete strangers lol

i love it tho, i drive under my toys hanging from the phone line everyday and it makes me smile...same with the KR sticker on the stop sign...that i'm hanging off of instead of standing next to, those things are freakin tall

and the idea of turning ur stuff in asap in case of a tie really cranked up the pressure! I thought i would have a nice leisurely month to get it all done =]

i may have took ur post wrong now in retrospect...it's so hard sometimes with text...most of the time i'm being sarcastic and overdramatic cuz that's my sense of humor...anyway i'm not trippin =] ummm...yea bla bla bla, idk

raajr187

Post by raajr187 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 am

That isn't what I was saying. Just bringing that point up again.
Legitimate people/B/S/T:
just1nj (X2), SecurityGeek(X3), ingrownmayo(x2), MANIMAL, Icon84, DunkMax(X2), saiko, mANNEe, Rasta, Stabitha Snarl, barnettkthrn(X3), Tizight(X2), Gazpacho, GooBacks, mossy, hypekickz, sillynickers,

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 am

raajr187 wrote:That isn't what I was saying. Just bringing that point up again.

okie doke =]