forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: How far are you so far?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:07 am 

How far are you guys?

So far I've only got 15 out of 55 things done. The easiest things for me were the under the bed shot, vinyl toy collection shot, and the custom mini munny shot :)
However it's been hard to do some things such as getting a picture in the back of a police car or deciding which two mini figures i can bare to lose since I have to throw them at a telephone wire |:

Hope to hear about all of your hunts. :)

Great sellers/traders/buyers: DMS, lowkornmel, futureplastik, becc0, deadboy, LOLKats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:36 am 

I did only a few today but I'm planning on running around my neighborhood and doing the telephone wire, stop sign, tombstone, and some other ones. I think I can get the elderly people playing Twister one this weekend. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:22 pm 

for the elderly you can prob just use your parents. Kr cant distinguish how old they are, as long as they look over 50 you should be good

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 pm 

I got 7 done so far. The last one took today was the Scrabble one! :rock:

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:43 am 

20 out of 55 :)

surprisingly this physics teacher at my school had a Spock cardboard cutout

Great sellers/traders/buyers: DMS, lowkornmel, futureplastik, becc0, deadboy, LOLKats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 am 

15 out of 55 \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:11 pm 

lol only have one pic done but im going to spend a whole day on just that soon :}

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- BFF S1 Pink Stump-Axe Chase & Any from Series 2 BFF's.
- Dunny 3" LA Series Buff Monster.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.
- Travis Cain Balloon Dunny 2010 Series.
- The White or Black Stabbit Labbit (see avatar).
- Military Airplane Labbit Chase.
- Jail Labbit with Ball & Chain.
- Seven Deadly Sins Labbit (ALL).

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
Great sellers/trades/buyers:
ckwok528, *Kaitlyn, stereonumeral, Pence.84, mynameisking, lowkornmel, mendez, Moloko Plus , Babyfreak6, lui, alax, fune8oi, quentdiggy, rustedhalo, tedmcintyre, moop2000, funnymunny, jenifirst, zenki.life, rego,
teeeho, FUREEK.

Post subject: Doing It
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 am 

Doing It, Got a Bunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:53 am 

belive it or not most are easy its just the time to find the dam things... i think the hardest is buying kr stuff just to take a photo grrrrrrrrr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:45 am 

Done with most of the hard ones.... it's all down hill from here :D

MY STORE!!!!! << click there to peruse and purchase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 am 

monkeyinjacket wrote:
belive it or not most are easy its just the time to find the dam things... i think the hardest is buying kr stuff just to take a photo grrrrrrrrr

+1 I don't own a KR shirt :doubt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:35 am 

This is truely a hypothetical question...

Say you have 52/55 but cant do the last 3 and maybe have 1/2 bonus points. Would it be better to send the final email as soon as this is complete or try and find the last few but take the risk of having someone else submit it first... i guess my question is is it better to have more complete and not be first or be first but probably not have the most points in the end

p.s. im 26/55

stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
godspeed, Moloko Plus, bikerballr, spade, williej, Haden, Messanthrope
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

NEW SALES AND TRADE PAGE
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=181785
PJPVIV's Collection
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1823173#1823173

~That's why we don't call it Detroit, We call it Amityville~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:52 am 

Well that depends on what you think other ppl would get, and what you think of their decisions. We all know that it's a race against the clock, but wha tmakes it more complicated is that it is a race against other people also.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:19 pm 

dork77 wrote:
Well that depends on what you think other ppl would get, and what you think of their decisions. We all know that it's a race against the clock, but wha tmakes it more complicated is that it is a race against other people also.

Very true, very true :doubt:

I mean I've got a lot of the tougher pictures and planned out a lot of the others but I'm almost certain there's no way I can do some of the without bein finished until around Juneish... I don't know what Imma do yet but it's been fun so far :D

stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

NEW SALES AND TRADE PAGE
PJPVIV's Collection

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm 

PJPVIV wrote:
dork77 wrote:

I mean I've got a lot of the tougher pictures and planned out a lot of the others but I'm almost certain there's no way I can do some of the without bein finished until around Juneish... I don't know what Imma do yet but it's been fun so far :D

Which are you having problems with?

Post subject: Cool ideas!.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:56 pm 

Hey guys and girls!, cool ideas on the Kidrobot forum!. Looking forward to Kidrobot visiting London again!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:54 pm 

epikGNAR wrote:
PJPVIV wrote:
dork77 wrote:

Me in front of the vinyl store (none in PR), the monkeys in the zoo (no zoos in PR as far as i know), and probably the Dragon Rollin Stock (I ordered one BB and it should come tomorrow but fingers crossed for a Dragon)

p.s. As I was typing this, an ant came scurrying along and instinctly I started to try and kill it. Then I realized I needed him for the picture so I chased him around and grabbed the dunny and the camera I had layed out and put it on the dunny and snapped a shot! Lady luck was on my side, I didn't even have to move for this one!! \:D/

Great Traders:
Great Buyers:

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

NEW SALES AND TRADE PAGE
PJPVIV's Collection

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:26 am 

PJPVIV wrote:
epikGNAR wrote:
PJPVIV wrote:
dork77 wrote:

Me in front of the vinyl store (none in PR), the monkeys in the zoo (no zoos in PR as far as i know), and probably the Dragon Rollin Stock (I ordered one BB and it should come tomorrow but fingers crossed for a Dragon)

p.s. As I was typing this, an ant came scurrying along and instinctly I started to try and kill it. Then I realized I needed him for the picture so I chased him around and grabbed the dunny and the camera I had layed out and put it on the dunny and snapped a shot! Lady luck was on my side, I didn't even have to move for this one!! \:D/

You are Lucky, I did the same thing with my insect on Dunny pic.
BUT the pic came out blurry,
My worries are that, Since I am using a camera phone, The Judges will not like the pics and not give me credit.
For instance, to be safe I took the KR figures tied together with a shoelace, then photoed them on the ground, then I had to zoom in, Pic really small, to get them with somedefinition.

Oh well. It is Fun, really stressful, I only need the kid with clown makeup and next to a highschool mascot to really get amped on this again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 am 

It seems im a bit further then some of you that posted, but the ones I see an issue with are:
Police car
Twister
Mascot.

The rest are merely a matter of time.

I finally got my Dragon today!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 am 

Who has that damn meat loaf tape, ugh.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:28 am 

dork77 wrote:
Who has that damn meat loaf tape, ugh.

I've found the CD but getting the tape is near impossible..
Remember, its not "The Hits" its "The Very Best of Meat Loaf"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:58 am 

Nothing is impossible, except that stupid octopus thing the last hunt LOL. I don't even know who meat loaf is to be honest, were they any good? haha.

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:26 am 

dork77 wrote:
Nothing is impossible, except that stupid octopus thing the last hunt LOL. I don't even know who meat loaf is to be honest, were they any good? haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDl9amUppQ&feature=related

Probably the most well known Meat Loaf song... a classic :rock:

Now 35/55

Great Traders:
Great Buyers:

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

NEW SALES AND TRADE PAGE
PJPVIV's Collection

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:53 pm 

Desopolis wrote:
It seems im a bit further then some of you that posted, but the ones I see an issue with are:
Police car
Twister
Mascot.

The rest are merely a matter of time.

I finally got my Dragon today!!

mascot for sure! been outta high school for almost 10 years and have no friends in high school, nevermind the school year is almost over. police done twister will be done here soon

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:26 am 

Well I have about 15 done as well, I think by the end of the weekend I will have 1/2 out of 55. I cant seem to find that damn Dragon Rollin Stock figure and none of the high school in my area have mascots other than painted ones on a building side or whatnot.
deadboy

Syracuse, NY

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next