How far are you so far?

Kidrobot's going green this year. Instead of sending stuff to Kidrobot Headquarters in trees, snap photos of your work and upload the images online.

This forum is a place to discuss your progress with the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger hunt. PLEASE NOTE: Hunt ends June 14. Winners will be announced June 18 at Kidrobot.com
Soft As Sin

Post by Soft As Sin » Sat May 23, 2009 7:44 am

Has anyone finished? This has been stressing me out like crazy.

cl0ckworkapple

Post by cl0ckworkapple » Sat May 23, 2009 8:49 am

My gf and I are doing our own but working together so thats two hopefully. we just don't have the dragon stock figure but will finish everything else by tomorrow i think. just gotta do that family picture and the twister! we were pretty stressed out too working on it everyday. gl everyone else still in it.

epikGNAR

Post by epikGNAR » Sat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

Soft As Sin wrote:Has anyone finished? This has been stressing me out like crazy.

Almost, 48/55.
dsristau wrote:epikgnar is an awesome name. just thought i'd chime in on that...
lol :)

Great sellers/traders/buyers: DMS, lowkornmel, futureplastik, becc0, deadboy, LOLKats

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:27 am

oh god will i b happy when i turn my pics in, my poor PS3 misses me lol...so neglected lately

i'm adding up how much i've spent to make this happen, and it's easily over $100 from gas, zoo admission, required toys, etc. but i'm keeping my eyes on the prize =]

raajr187

Post by raajr187 » Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 am

pandabandit12 wrote:oh god will i b happy when i turn my pics in, my poor PS3 misses me lol...so neglected lately

i'm adding up how much i've spent to make this happen, and it's easily over $100 from gas, zoo admission, required toys, etc. but i'm keeping my eyes on the prize =]

Don't add anything up. That's why everyone was mad last year. Just do it for the fun.
Legitimate people/B/S/T:
just1nj (X2), SecurityGeek(X3), ingrownmayo(x2), MANIMAL, Icon84, DunkMax(X2), saiko, mANNEe, Rasta, Stabitha Snarl, barnettkthrn(X3), Tizight(X2), Gazpacho, GooBacks, mossy, hypekickz, sillynickers,

Soft As Sin

Post by Soft As Sin » Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 am

Definitely. Despite minimal stress and money spending, I've had a blast doing the hunt.

samlvskidrobot

WHERREERE

Post by samlvskidrobot » Sun May 24, 2009 9:45 am

once you have all the pics where do you post them? (answers would be most appreciated) :-k

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:36 am

raajr187 wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:oh god will i b happy when i turn my pics in, my poor PS3 misses me lol...so neglected lately

Don't add anything up. That's why everyone was mad last year. Just do it for the fun.

ur totally right, and it has been a lot of fun =] i've gotten pretty bold about walking up to people and asking them to do random things...like my senior citizens playing twister...complete strangers lol

i love it tho, i drive under my toys hanging from the phone line everyday and it makes me smile...same with the KR sticker on the stop sign...that i'm hanging off of instead of standing next to, those things are freakin tall

and the idea of turning ur stuff in asap in case of a tie really cranked up the pressure! I thought i would have a nice leisurely month to get it all done =]

samlvskidrobot wrote:once you have all the pics where do you post them? (answers would be most appreciated) :-k

like a flickr account, or any photo/video sharing site. I think they list a couple of options in the scavenger hunt handbook

PJPVIV

Post by PJPVIV » Sun May 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Twister just finished! Cop car next and waitin for the Dragon to arrive

Will be done very soon!! :rock:
Great Sellers:
stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
godspeed, Moloko Plus, bikerballr, spade, williej, Haden, Messanthrope
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

PJPVIV's Collection
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1823173#1823173

becc0

Post by becc0 » Mon May 25, 2009 4:12 am

im almost half way done.
but you guys are making me nervous with you guys being done already!
ahhhh

well maybe ill get a 50 gift card lol
For Sale.
Pile Up Fanny Pack for Sale

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- BFF S1 Pink Stump-Axe Chase & Any from Series 2 BFF's.
- Dunny 3" LA Series Buff Monster.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.
- Travis Cain Balloon Dunny 2010 Series.
- The White or Black Stabbit Labbit (see avatar).
- Military Airplane Labbit Chase.
- Jail Labbit with Ball & Chain.
- Seven Deadly Sins Labbit (ALL).

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
Great sellers/trades/buyers:
ckwok528, *Kaitlyn, stereonumeral, Pence.84, mynameisking, lowkornmel, mendez, Moloko Plus , Babyfreak6, lui, alax, fune8oi, quentdiggy, rustedhalo, tedmcintyre, moop2000, funnymunny, jenifirst, zenki.life, rego,
teeeho, FUREEK.

Desopolis

Post by Desopolis » Mon May 25, 2009 5:40 am

im gettin nervous as well, but I wont be able to get the child face or twister until June 11th.. I hope my crowd pics and bonus points are high enough..
Join the Dunny Trade!!

crunkaintdead

Post by crunkaintdead » Mon May 25, 2009 6:18 am

epikGNAR wrote:Almost, 48/55.

were you able to get any of the bonuses?

epikGNAR

Post by epikGNAR » Mon May 25, 2009 11:24 am

crunkaintdead wrote:

I found a grave with the initials K.R.,
I took a picture in a kidrobot shirt at a school assembly with hundreds of people around me,
I got a receipt with 190$ worth of recycled cans/bottles
and the one that made me the most exicited was I found the meat loaf cassette :)
dsristau wrote:epikgnar is an awesome name. just thought i'd chime in on that...

Great sellers/traders/buyers: DMS, lowkornmel, futureplastik, becc0, deadboy, LOLKats

dork77

Post by dork77 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:02 pm

^ damn how did you get so much recycling. I guess we have a winner! LOL.
I am a female, what are you? :]

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

UNCLE

Post by UNCLE » Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

So you recycled 1,900 bottles or 3,800 cans.... Or an equivalent combination? :-s
"It misses the point to ask me what my paintings 'mean'. Simply, I do not know myself. Moreover, I am not at all interested in knowing" -Zdzislaw Beksinski

MY STORE!!!!! << click there to peruse and purchase.

epikGNAR

Post by epikGNAR » Mon May 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Well, for my biology class I collected a whole bunch of cans because 1000 cans = 100 points extra credit. Also, my aunt owns a diner/catering business which made it even easier for me to get cans/bottles. Lastly, my mother works in a big office so she put a box out for cans/bottles :)

Theres still about 5-6 more that are really hard for me |:

becc0

Post by becc0 » Mon May 25, 2009 1:06 pm

epikGNAR wrote:
crunkaintdead wrote:

I found a grave with the initials K.R.,
I took a picture in a kidrobot shirt at a school assembly with hundreds of people around me,
I got a receipt with 190$ worth of recycled cans/bottles
and the one that made me the most exicited was I found the meat loaf cassette :)

oh why even try anymore :doubt:
:{

lol runner up here I come.
For Sale.

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
ckwok528, *Kaitlyn, stereonumeral, Pence.84, mynameisking, lowkornmel, mendez, Moloko Plus , Babyfreak6, lui, alax, fune8oi, quentdiggy, rustedhalo, tedmcintyre, moop2000, funnymunny, jenifirst, zenki.life, rego,
teeeho, FUREEK.

dork77

Post by dork77 » Mon May 25, 2009 1:33 pm

epikGNAR wrote:Well, for my biology class I collected a whole bunch of cans because 1000 cans = 100 points extra credit. Also, my aunt owns a diner/catering business which made it even easier for me to get cans/bottles. Lastly, my mother works in a big office so she put a box out for cans/bottles :)

Really hard for you? Dude, you have all the hard ones done -_-', and you did a great job at those too, sighhh.

$50 bucks for everyone! LOL.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

becc0

Post by becc0 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:03 am

dork77 wrote:
epikGNAR wrote:Well, for my biology class I collected a whole bunch of cans because 1000 cans = 100 points extra credit. Also, my aunt owns a diner/catering business which made it even easier for me to get cans/bottles. Lastly, my mother works in a big office so she put a box out for cans/bottles :)

Really hard for you? Dude, you have all the hard ones done -_-', and you did a great job at those too, sighhh.

$50 bucks for everyone! LOL.

hahah I right there with you.
they should just give out the prizes out now.

but im still gunna try there is second and third which are still awesome prizes!
going to the zoo tomorrow :D
For Sale.

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
teeeho, FUREEK.

misterine5

Post by misterine5 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:06 am

lol i got a cardboard cut out haha
wants old account back.
List was from old account Misterine
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
streakzzZZ,f451,lucidruthie,LabbitHutch
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,Moethehoe,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one, WhyOhWhy,Lui,cherieshipwreck
Paulie,purplevg,Trademark78,aka-man,
wastemoremoney,livinswell,caelum

epikGNAR

Post by epikGNAR » Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 am

misterine5 wrote:lol i got a cardboard cut out haha

They have cardboard cutouts at burger king. :)

Dariusjulian

Nervous wreck

Post by Dariusjulian » Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

Wow! You guys have got me nervous as a virgin on wedding night. For those of you not sure about wether to complete their list or send in first. I think from last year all the big winners had completed lists.

Desopolis

Post by Desopolis » Tue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm

I cant find the tape but had the CD so Im not to worried about that..

for my T-shirt pic I was at a toadies concert with 3k of other people at a music festival.. cant see the whole grounds in the shot but a few thousand pepes for sure..
its the old people thats slowin me down.. I cant get anything with anyone until june 11th!!
Join the Dunny Trade!!

dork77

Post by dork77 » Tue May 26, 2009 10:26 pm

^ Man, you people are killin' it :[.

Great Transactions:

oshkaaman

Post by oshkaaman » Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 am

metallica concert pic!
Dealings with: kidstartexas, rosstamicahdesign

"Why should the lamp or the house be an art object, but not our life?” - Mike Giant