forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:40 am 

What are you thoughts on the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger Hunt list? Who's participating?

KidroboWizard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 am 

I am loving the new format. I think it makes it more accessible to everyone. Plus, photography is one of my favorite hobbies. =D> to whomever came up with the idea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 am 

cool contest but it kind of suck that we have 2 buy BFF & rollin stock bb for the contest i dont like any of these figure but i do love a good scaverger hunt :partyman:

want list
viewtopic.php?p=1638068#1638068

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:35 am 

Sucks because I can't find my camera charger! Haha just kidding. I think it's a great idea that you guys are going green, since everything last year was such a pain to ship in, especially my giant cardboard cut out of Spud haha.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:39 am 

I'm doing it... Just gotta find a Dragon ....

Great transactions w/: Zma, themonsterkrebs, Mendez, saiko, wastemoremoney, MrMongoose, Jackcuzzy, sillynickers, bk_bk, nerbous, !DMS!, Steve8091, flabby, fairladyz, in.cog.nito, the-flip, .... Many, many more....

Looking For:
MEDIC 1G ARMSTRONG! Please hook a brother up. Need any wwrp? I'm sure we could work out a trade...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 am 

I want to do it but there's about 5 things that I can't do, throw 2 toys on a wire like a pair of shoes?! A hamlet scene? Taking picture in a cemetery? That's horrible. The recycling ticket? I don't know where to get cash for recycling.....Anywhere at all...There's no where anywhere near me...And what's a nativity scene? If anyone can explain how to do these 5 things it will be much appreciated!

Soja Rinn wrote:
The vinyl community farts in your general direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:47 am 

this is a nativity scene:http://samuelatgilgal.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/nativity-scene_web.jpg HOPE I HELPED U OUT BECAUSE I WOULD WANT PPL TO DO THE SAME 4 ME!!!! GOOD LUK AND TO ALL A FAIR GAME! <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 am 

Thanks so much.

Soja Rinn wrote:
The vinyl community farts in your general direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 am 

Ughh I wish we didn't need to get the Rollin' Stock figures... I guess I'll have to find a dragon. I wish it was a GMSF hunt than a Rollin' Stock hunt. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:53 am 

I enjoyed the last scavenger hunt, but this one I don't know. If it was a lot of find random things and take a picture of it, thats cool (like the Meat Loaf CD). But a picture of someone in a cop car?!? You either need to know a cop or get arrested. I was once in a car accident that totaled my car and the cop on the scene said he wouldn't let my wife sit in his car even though it was cold and she didn't have her coat on.

Mhpgear1, nemo, YummyOreos, NewAddictions, iliksprite, PJPVIV, j0nwalsh, snooker, Draifet, V.real, Liveat24fps, adik.na.chinoy, phienomenal, cs22collect, Vuitton, OsirisOrion, analog101, Curegurl23, Maki Maki, litefusegetaway, iamjdub, Nathan230181, CursetheSeen, Wuzone, kidstartexas, Fas, APina, bilbetsovic, corsair, hova0023, s(p)am, Hairbland

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:05 am 

me and my girl are sooo in. One question does Hamlet 2 count for a scene??? Rock Me Rock Me Rock Me Sexy Jesus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 am 

15/55 completed in four hours. TOOK FOREVER to find a photo of a tombstone with the initials KR (I wanted the bonus) :)

This really kept me occupied today.
Anyone want to loan me a dragon rollin' stock figure? :-k
PM me i'll buy it :)

Great sellers/traders/buyers: DMS, lowkornmel, futureplastik, becc0, deadboy, LOLKats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:34 am 

^ Haha congratulations!

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:37 pm 

i cant find where to download the "i heart toys" background and i cant click the link. any help?

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 pm 

I need to find that Meat Loaf cassette!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:01 pm 

spade wrote:
I enjoyed the last scavenger hunt, but this one I don't know. If it was a lot of find random things and take a picture of it, thats cool (like the Meat Loaf CD). But a picture of someone in a cop car?!? You either need to know a cop or get arrested. I was once in a car accident that totaled my car and the cop on the scene said he wouldn't let my wife sit in his car even though it was cold and she didn't have her coat on.

Know a cop, best way to go! HAHA. It's against procedure that they let people sit in their car, and it's also a liability.

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:32 pm 

having a hard time source the Dragon Rolling stock so that may be an issue..

we thing that we will have all but the twister thing and maybe the stuff with the Rolling stock dragon as its hard to get... Also I think it says we need a Dog, Cat, figure of this as well.. or is it just a dog and cat plus the figure?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 pm 

yeah, I don't have any extra $$ to be buying blind boxes trying to find the rollin' stock mini figures we need to take photos of. In fact, I don't really have that much extra $$ to be blowing anyhow. I guess I'll just take the photos that I can and do my best.
I didn't get to participate last year because I was sick for almost 6 months with pneumonia, but this year is different; I get to jump in on the action. The photos I've taken so far were fun to do (although I've only taken 7).

Hope everyone else has lots of fun, and doesn't get hurt (or arrested!)

cheers :heart:

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:55 pm 

^ I think 50 runner ups still get $50. Good luck!

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:30 pm 

Should be fun, gives everyone something fun to do this summer. Like the photo-only format, finding actual items was expensive with shipping!

WANTED:
fatcaps- DEPH, TILT CHASE, PAINTBALL, GID
Gingerman Burnt
Easy Hey
Sicky Barrel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:17 am 

You accidently left the whole of the UK out with the recycling thing, we dont get tickets here, is there any alternative?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:06 am 

Ok, I'm officially not doing this. Apparently someone saw me put a KR sticker on a stop sign and threatened to call the police on me. I don't know HOW I'm gonna do the shoelace one if I got in trouble doing this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:21 am 

iamsymmetrical wrote:
Ok, I'm officially not doing this. Apparently someone saw me put a KR sticker on a stop sign and threatened to call the police on me. I don't know HOW I'm gonna do the shoelace one if I got in trouble doing this one.

just put a fake mustache and pretend to speak a foreign language, or just do it when nobody is looking. Good luck with that. \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:05 am 

StoneAgeHero wrote:
iamsymmetrical wrote:

just put a fake mustache and pretend to speak a foreign language, or just do it when nobody is looking. Good luck with that. \:D/
When I ran home my mom told me to come back in the middle of the night and do the shoelace thing lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:03 am 

15 down in a single day. power line was first cuz here in mexico theyre in front of my house!

"Why should the lamp or the house be an art object, but not our life?” - Mike Giant

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next