forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Lovin the hunt!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 am 

KidroboWizard wrote:
What are you thoughts on the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger Hunt list? Who's participating?

This is my 1st hunt and I am lovin it. found myself a meatloaf cassette, but no dragon.
deadboy
syracuse, NY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:20 am 

i've been at this non stop! closest thing to homework in years =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm 

pandabandit12 wrote:

how far are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:52 pm 

Desopolis wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:

how far are you?

i've got a couple pics left and my commercial, i feel pretty good about my progress =] it's been a lot of fun!

it was freakin hot here last week, and i look like a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road in some of my pics lol

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:56 am 

i've got a couple pics left and my commercial, i feel pretty good about my progress =] it's been a lot of fun!

it was freakin hot here last week, and i look like a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road in some of my pics lol

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =][/quote]

The venture bros dia de los dangerous!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 am 

cl0ckworkapple wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =]

The venture bros dia de los dangerous!!

yes!!!! that show is so awesome! dood, pm me ur address i'll send out on tuesday :rock:

Last edited by pandabandit12 on Mon May 25, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 am 

^ LOL, that's a cute ID name.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 am 

IM OUT! Not enough time. :killme:

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 am 

Desopolis wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:

how far are you?

This contest is awesome, having and had so much fun, can't wait to do it again. Now I have the agony of waiting til June 14 to see how we did.

Trade/Sale: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148436

Good Karma (Trades): Nicocato, Haji23

Dope Sellers: Arc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 am 

is 4 in a day good? and what is a dragon rollin stock mini figure. i know what a rollin stock figure is, its by kid acne. but what do they mean by a dragon one? is tht naming a specific one? :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm 

samlvskidrobot wrote:
is 4 in a day good? and what is a dragon rollin stock mini figure. i know what a rollin stock figure is, its by kid acne. but what do they mean by a dragon one? is tht naming a specific one? :-k

Well I guess it depends which 4 lol... and the dragon stock is a rare figure in the blindbox in the Rollin Stock series. I bought one and got the giraffe... it was kind of cute I guess until the cat chewed it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 am 

my favorite pic is the live insect on a dunny...

a couple weeks ago some friends and i went on a midnight mission to steal some beautiful roses from city hall...when i got my roses in the light i found a teeny tiny grasshopper chillin inside one of 'em, we let him lose on our plant rack and never saw him again...

then i was getting some pics for the scavenger hunt and i saw this huge green spider! oh wait omg! it's the baby grasshopper, but he was 3 times the size! and had taken a liking to the basil, which i just let him have =]

i ran to get a dunny, so excited cuz the only other live insect i could readily find was cockroaches...no thx, we had a little photo shoot, and i got a really cool pic!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 am 

^Ooo, very nice picture. :]

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:41 am 

dork77 wrote:
^Ooo, very nice picture. :]

thank u :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 am 

very cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 am 

may have to continue with this hunt since i did get old people playing twister!

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 am 

for the public place picture, does it count as public if you had to pay to get in? Because I was gonna take one at a lakers game, But I wanted to check beforehand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 am 

I would consider a staples center a private venue, lol.

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 am 

haha, ok. Just makin' sure. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm 

Several points to consider:

-It could depend on if the Staples Center was funded or partially funded by tax payer money.

-Public could really just mean "accessible" to the public. Which the Staples Center is.

-Also, if you're super drunk at the Staples Center and a cop sees you, you could get arrested for public intoxication.

So it's really a call by the judges of the Scavenger Hunt. Go with your gut is what I say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm 

The Staple's Center is not accesible to the public. I can't just walk in when I want to. Even then, you ALWAYS need to pay for parking at LA Live. I honestly believe a public place is free of any charges.

Great Transactions:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm 

Well, you could be right. But, I asked several very knowledgeable people in government and law and they indicated otherwise. To be honest though, it makes no difference to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:40 pm 

pandabandit12 wrote:

a couple weeks ago some friends and i went on a midnight mission to steal some beautiful roses from city hall...when i got my roses in the light i found a teeny tiny grasshopper chillin inside one of 'em, we let him lose on our plant rack and never saw him again...

then i was getting some pics for the scavenger hunt and i saw this huge green spider! oh wait omg! it's the baby grasshopper, but he was 3 times the size! and had taken a liking to the basil, which i just let him have =]

i ran to get a dunny, so excited cuz the only other live insect i could readily find was cockroaches...no thx, we had a little photo shoot, and i got a really cool pic!

thats so funny I took the insect pic with the same dunny! lol
expect I did it with a bee.
great pic!!

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- BFF S1 Pink Stump-Axe Chase & Any from Series 2 BFF's.
- Dunny 3" LA Series Buff Monster.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.
- Travis Cain Balloon Dunny 2010 Series.
- The White or Black Stabbit Labbit (see avatar).
- Military Airplane Labbit Chase.
- Jail Labbit with Ball & Chain.
- Seven Deadly Sins Labbit (ALL).

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
Great sellers/trades/buyers:
ckwok528, *Kaitlyn, stereonumeral, Pence.84, mynameisking, lowkornmel, mendez, Moloko Plus , Babyfreak6, lui, alax, fune8oi, quentdiggy, rustedhalo, tedmcintyre, moop2000, funnymunny, jenifirst, zenki.life, rego,
teeeho, FUREEK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 am 

becc0 wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:

thats so funny I took the insect pic with the same dunny! lol
expect I did it with a bee.
great pic!!

thx! i used him at first just cuz i thought it would be easier to see the bug on him, but it's perfect cuz he's making that face lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3