"Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger Hunt list, thought

Kidrobot's going green this year. Instead of sending stuff to Kidrobot Headquarters in trees, snap photos of your work and upload the images online.

This forum is a place to discuss your progress with the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger hunt. PLEASE NOTE: Hunt ends June 14. Winners will be announced June 18 at Kidrobot.com
deadboy

Lovin the hunt!

Post by deadboy » Fri May 22, 2009 1:41 am

KidroboWizard wrote:What are you thoughts on the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger Hunt list? Who's participating?

This is my 1st hunt and I am lovin it. found myself a meatloaf cassette, but no dragon.
deadboy
syracuse, NY

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:20 am

i've been at this non stop! closest thing to homework in years =]

Desopolis

Post by Desopolis » Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 am

pandabandit12 wrote:i've been at this non stop! closest thing to homework in years =]

how far are you?
Join the Dunny Trade!!

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 am

Desopolis wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:i've been at this non stop! closest thing to homework in years =]

how far are you?

i've got a couple pics left and my commercial, i feel pretty good about my progress =] it's been a lot of fun!

it was freakin hot here last week, and i look like a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road in some of my pics lol

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =]

cl0ckworkapple

Post by cl0ckworkapple » Sun May 24, 2009 10:56 pm

i've got a couple pics left and my commercial, i feel pretty good about my progress =] it's been a lot of fun!

it was freakin hot here last week, and i look like a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road in some of my pics lol

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =][/quote]

The venture bros dia de los dangerous!!

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 pm

cl0ckworkapple wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:i've got a couple pics left and my commercial, i feel pretty good about my progress =] it's been a lot of fun!

i'll send a free mystery dunny to the first person that can tell me where i got that line from =]

The venture bros dia de los dangerous!!

yes!!!! that show is so awesome! dood, pm me ur address i'll send out on tuesday :rock:
Last edited by pandabandit12 on Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

dork77

Post by dork77 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 pm

^ LOL, that's a cute ID name.
I am a female, what are you? :]

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

envizbl

Post by envizbl » Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 am

IM OUT! Not enough time. :killme:
Looking for:
Munny Zipper pull S2
Green one w/ peace sign

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

smiffrobot

Post by smiffrobot » Thu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

Desopolis wrote:

how far are you?

This contest is awesome, having and had so much fun, can't wait to do it again. Now I have the agony of waiting til June 14 to see how we did.
"It's not a habit it's cool, I feel alive, If you don't have it your on the other side...."

Trade/Sale: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148436

Good Karma (Trades): Nicocato, Haji23

Dope Sellers: Arc

samlvskidrobot

Post by samlvskidrobot » Thu May 28, 2009 6:06 am

is 4 in a day good? and what is a dragon rollin stock mini figure. i know what a rollin stock figure is, its by kid acne. but what do they mean by a dragon one? is tht naming a specific one? :-k

cl0ckworkapple

Post by cl0ckworkapple » Thu May 28, 2009 8:16 pm

samlvskidrobot wrote:is 4 in a day good? and what is a dragon rollin stock mini figure. i know what a rollin stock figure is, its by kid acne. but what do they mean by a dragon one? is tht naming a specific one? :-k

Well I guess it depends which 4 lol... and the dragon stock is a rare figure in the blindbox in the Rollin Stock series. I bought one and got the giraffe... it was kind of cute I guess until the cat chewed it up.

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

my favorite pic is the live insect on a dunny...

a couple weeks ago some friends and i went on a midnight mission to steal some beautiful roses from city hall...when i got my roses in the light i found a teeny tiny grasshopper chillin inside one of 'em, we let him lose on our plant rack and never saw him again...

then i was getting some pics for the scavenger hunt and i saw this huge green spider! oh wait omg! it's the baby grasshopper, but he was 3 times the size! and had taken a liking to the basil, which i just let him have =]

i ran to get a dunny, so excited cuz the only other live insect i could readily find was cockroaches...no thx, we had a little photo shoot, and i got a really cool pic!

dork77

Post by dork77 » Sat May 30, 2009 12:49 am

^Ooo, very nice picture. :]

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:41 am

dork77 wrote:^Ooo, very nice picture. :]

thank u :blush:

taki76

Post by taki76 » Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm

very cool
myspace.com/taki76

envizbl

Post by envizbl » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am

may have to continue with this hunt since i did get old people playing twister!
Looking for:
Munny Zipper pull S2
Green one w/ peace sign

I like Tara Mcpherson, Sam Flores

Good dealing with
viewtopic.php?p=1278890#1278890

crunkaintdead

Post by crunkaintdead » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:05 am

for the public place picture, does it count as public if you had to pay to get in? Because I was gonna take one at a lakers game, But I wanted to check beforehand

dork77

Post by dork77 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 am

I would consider a staples center a private venue, lol.

Great Transactions:

crunkaintdead

Post by crunkaintdead » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 am

haha, ok. Just makin' sure. Thanks

Dariusjulian

Post by Dariusjulian » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Several points to consider:

-It could depend on if the Staples Center was funded or partially funded by tax payer money.

-Public could really just mean "accessible" to the public. Which the Staples Center is.

-Also, if you're super drunk at the Staples Center and a cop sees you, you could get arrested for public intoxication.

So it's really a call by the judges of the Scavenger Hunt. Go with your gut is what I say.

dork77

Post by dork77 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

The Staple's Center is not accesible to the public. I can't just walk in when I want to. Even then, you ALWAYS need to pay for parking at LA Live. I honestly believe a public place is free of any charges.

Great Transactions:

Dariusjulian

Post by Dariusjulian » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Well, you could be right. But, I asked several very knowledgeable people in government and law and they indicated otherwise. To be honest though, it makes no difference to me.

becc0

Post by becc0 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 pm

pandabandit12 wrote:my favorite pic is the live insect on a dunny...

a couple weeks ago some friends and i went on a midnight mission to steal some beautiful roses from city hall...when i got my roses in the light i found a teeny tiny grasshopper chillin inside one of 'em, we let him lose on our plant rack and never saw him again...

then i was getting some pics for the scavenger hunt and i saw this huge green spider! oh wait omg! it's the baby grasshopper, but he was 3 times the size! and had taken a liking to the basil, which i just let him have =]

i ran to get a dunny, so excited cuz the only other live insect i could readily find was cockroaches...no thx, we had a little photo shoot, and i got a really cool pic!

thats so funny I took the insect pic with the same dunny! lol
expect I did it with a bee.
great pic!!
For Sale.
Pile Up Fanny Pack for Sale

Wants:
- Series 2 Upso.
- BFF S1 Pink Stump-Axe Chase & Any from Series 2 BFF's.
- Dunny 3" LA Series Buff Monster.
- Babo Pink SDCC '09.
- Travis Cain Balloon Dunny 2010 Series.
- The White or Black Stabbit Labbit (see avatar).
- Military Airplane Labbit Chase.
- Jail Labbit with Ball & Chain.
- Seven Deadly Sins Labbit (ALL).

The awesomest!:
mrktrb
Great sellers/trades/buyers:
ckwok528, *Kaitlyn, stereonumeral, Pence.84, mynameisking, lowkornmel, mendez, Moloko Plus , Babyfreak6, lui, alax, fune8oi, quentdiggy, rustedhalo, tedmcintyre, moop2000, funnymunny, jenifirst, zenki.life, rego,
teeeho, FUREEK.

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 pm

becc0 wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:my favorite pic is the live insect on a dunny...

thats so funny I took the insect pic with the same dunny! lol
expect I did it with a bee.
great pic!!

thx! i used him at first just cuz i thought it would be easier to see the bug on him, but it's perfect cuz he's making that face lol