forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 pm 

SpawnNmunny wrote:
and by the fuggin way... that girl didnt do shiat... u know who won her game?
Mama and papa... ye, that 10 year old girl went to the post office, found... which in this case means BOUGHT and sent out the package herself...

Winner goes to
Spoiled Brat's PARENTS!!! WOOOOOOO

Welcome to my ignore list.

Shoparooni on Twitter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm 

lawls good job everyone i had everything too but i finished getting everything a day late so i couldnt mail it in =D>

[ Added: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 pm ]
Big congratz to the 10 year old girl i have lil' neighbor kids that are like year age and i got them into vinyl toy like dunnys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 am 

SpawnNmunny wrote:
the reason she won, was because she was 10

[ Added: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 am ]
enjoy wrote:
HAHAHAHA I love all the complaining. Either way you look at it you got beat by a 10 year old girl. That is amazing :lol:

Mama and papa... ye, that 10 year old girl went to the post office, found... which in this case means BOUGHT and sent out the package herself...

Winner goes to

I'm going now to tell the 10 year old who spent her evenings after school and weekends collecting everything on the list from friends, neighbors and family that you are an a**! By the way, the 10-year old that won is also diabetic and her 13 year old sister has cancer ... way to kick sand in a kids face because you didn't win a contest. Oh yeah - and Kidrobot had no idea how old she was because they didn't ask age on the entry form. And once again - it said winners would be drawn RANDOMLY in the event of a tie. And final comment here, if you're still being a cry baby and decide to post something baby-like in reply to this message, no one that knows the toy-loving, diligent scavenger hunt collector, ultra cool 10-year-old, will see your reply because after I hit the "submit" button, we're all done with this thread. Have an awesome life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 pm 

That reply does not dignify anything...You should be ashamed that you even stooped to that level and I really hope that 10 year old doesnt see any of these comments especially YOURS. Defensive trash talking is still trash talking. BE a better role model...
BTW, the whole cancer/diabetic thing...TOO MUCH INFORMATION! Pretty sure she didn't want to share that in this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 pm 

Yes, I agree. Uncalled for response. Trying to guilt trip someone doesn't solve anything.

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:10 pm 

mollybot wrote:
SpawnNmunny wrote:
the reason she won, was because she was 10

[ Added: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 am ]
enjoy wrote:
HAHAHAHA I love all the complaining. Either way you look at it you got beat by a 10 year old girl. That is amazing :lol:

Winner goes to

I'm going now to tell the 10 year old who spent her evenings after school and weekends collecting everything on the list from friends, neighbors and family that you are an a**! By the way, the 10-year old that won is also diabetic and her 13 year old sister has cancer ... way to kick sand in a kids face because you didn't win a contest. Oh yeah - and Kidrobot had no idea how old she was because they didn't ask age on the entry form. And once again - it said winners would be drawn RANDOMLY in the event of a tie. And final comment here, if you're still being a cry baby and decide to post something baby-like in reply to this message, no one that knows the toy-loving, diligent scavenger hunt collector, ultra cool 10-year-old, will see your reply because after I hit the "submit" button, we're all done with this thread. Have an awesome life.

cehck yourslef less you wreck yourself... :doubt:

Flawless transaction with RiceKilla, Raajr187, Earthglass x2, Crazyrobot, eXtrachunky, Mattius, Infus10n, Enderz, KidrobotNY, Jmf337,lrodriguez x2, Iliksprite, Picabbo, IOIIOOO, NinJaSkills x2, Shye112, LLslickD, Stereopanda, Idiumbo, Cprobot, Reactor88, Wickedz32, Nicknumberone x3, Yushitessen x5, Cochise,bobby19730, f451, Metatron1050, TiredChildren and Daveymor.
My Heatware.com (Forum Feedback)
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=63359

My Sales Thread
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=108462

My Customs
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=108465

Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24695011@N02/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4