poll- How many dunnys did tilt make for kidrobot

Kidrobot's going green this year. Instead of sending stuff to Kidrobot Headquarters in trees, snap photos of your work and upload the images online.

This forum is a place to discuss your progress with the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger hunt. PLEASE NOTE: Hunt ends June 14. Winners will be announced June 18 at Kidrobot.com

poll- How many dunnys did tilt make for kidrobot

Post by iliksprite » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 am

So heres one that i thought was an interesting question.
How many dunnys hasTilt made for Kidrobot.

i said 4
Series 3 white haired
Black Bubble 8"
White Bubble 8"

if you look at the details for the blonde tilt guru even said that its a dunny made for tilt that he distributed.
so would that be number 5? i thought not. PLus its not on the gallery page

whats your opinion

Post by shye112 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:41 am

I read that comment about the blonde too and I left that question blank up until the day I send out my package, and ended up choosing the answer 4 also. I agree, the gallery does say ALL of dunnys ever produced. Why would they not include it in their gallery?

Post by Misterine » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:09 am

^ the dunny is made by KR but not distrubited by KR so i guess KR only adds dunnys into there gallery if its distrubited by them

blond tilt was from a mag

oki-ni black was from there website
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true

too long

Post by pixiedix » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:14 am

i put "5 including the blonde version of series 3) hope that counts! i was confused about whether or not the blonde version counted

Post by shizasta » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:19 am

hmm. since the guru said 5 and the tilt release is official but its not on the gallery page, i put, "there have been four tilt dunny releases through kr and shown on the gallery page, but he also released a blonde variant himself with his magazine which the guru says is official"

i think that covered it

i don't think we need a new thread for every confusing item, but did all of you speed quizzers realize there are more than 17 kiiro characters?
BANKRUPT SLUT 'Too Slutty for Love'

The Best in LA Street Art:

Post by pixiedix » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:28 am

yup i did- kiiro jr! he may come with another figure but he is a seperate figure i would say