magnetic calendar

Kidrobot's going green this year. Instead of sending stuff to Kidrobot Headquarters in trees, snap photos of your work and upload the images online.

This forum is a place to discuss your progress with the "Rollin' Stock" Photo Scavenger hunt. PLEASE NOTE: Hunt ends June 14. Winners will be announced June 18 at Kidrobot.com
spade

magnetic calendar

Post by spade » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:40 pm

does anyone have an extra magnetic calendar (chinese restaurant or plumbing company) , or maybe if you have one and have decided not to go through with the scavenger hunt?

Good Deals With:
Mhpgear1, nemo, YummyOreos, NewAddictions, iliksprite, PJPVIV, j0nwalsh, snooker, Draifet, V.real, Liveat24fps, adik.na.chinoy, phienomenal, cs22collect, Vuitton, OsirisOrion, analog101, Curegurl23, Maki Maki, litefusegetaway, iamjdub, Nathan230181, CursetheSeen, Wuzone, kidstartexas, Fas, APina, bilbetsovic, corsair, hova0023, s(p)am, Hairbland

twotwelve

Post by twotwelve » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:44 pm

I've got a real estate one, no chinese/plumbing though.
puppetbrain wrote:It's amazing how much ugly you can fit on 3" of vinyl.

refs: sleep, mike.furious, chelseacandy (x2), haseown (x2), SPS, boog7707, tommynathan (x3), (generic name), Gbaby, eclipse, seena32, sugarhill, ritedere, biffpow, viper2001_21, djfohm (x2), flapjack, ghepman, Daeo, coffeekid, DreVanFuzen, wacko, rottierook, Altion, essicaj-_-, DeMoNMuNkY, jfresh001, kom22, Dunn Da-Da, highland19, AJB603, yates, KTalluto, zmonkee78, stilspinin, EASheartsvinyl, cbankla (x2), leinad, rimamir, RoyalFlush911, droid241, rhymetimechild, axstar, mattFoley, TinyKilla, Squidnik

shizasta

Post by shizasta » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:01 pm

just got my calendar. from a heating/cooling company. close, but not quite the bonus.

anyway, i've got an xtra if someone wants to trade

is the trade thread dead?!?

snapwolfe

Post by snapwolfe » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:31 pm

i have a plumbing magnet calendar to trade for a few little items....
dart wing, animal mask, elf ears, shoulder pads
let me know if you need it.
i also have some extra army guys i can trow in to sweeten the deal.
cheers.

XtoyxboyX

Post by XtoyxboyX » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 pm

shizasta wrote:just got my calendar. from a heating/cooling company. close, but not quite the bonus.

anyway, i've got an xtra if someone wants to trade

is the trade thread dead?!?

that counts as plumbing.
another-waver wrote:Nothing says white trash like a pair of high heels, a bikini and a GPS tracking bracelet.

www.myspace.com/slipknotians

cool crew: N_roboy12, Misterine (now misterine5 xD), itzBIGant (whether he likes it or not), al11588, kidrobotNY, just1nj, kidrobotfeen515

Proud to be a NYC twerpette

shizasta

Post by shizasta » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm

snapwolfe wrote:i have a plumbing magnet calendar to trade for a few little items....
cheers.

a true plumbing calendar? nice find!

snapwolfe

Post by snapwolfe » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm

i used to work for a marketing company in high school and we would get samples of these things all the time. i reached out to them once again and scored.

munnyblt

Post by munnyblt » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:11 pm

my friend is selling all his stuff for the scavenger hunt starting tomorrow afternoon on ebay

so in the afternoon search kiiro on ebay

spade

Post by spade » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:03 pm

snapwolfe wrote:i have a plumbing magnet calendar to trade for a few little items....
cheers.

the forum was all messed up so i couldn't see anyone's answer to the question. i've already sent everything out. i did end up getting a calendar but it wasn't one of the bonuses. that was the only thing i was missing. :killme: i can't believe you had one to trade!
Good Deals With:
Mhpgear1, nemo, YummyOreos, NewAddictions, iliksprite, PJPVIV, j0nwalsh, snooker, Draifet, V.real, Liveat24fps, adik.na.chinoy, phienomenal, cs22collect, Vuitton, OsirisOrion, analog101, Curegurl23, Maki Maki, litefusegetaway, iamjdub, Nathan230181, CursetheSeen, Wuzone, kidstartexas, Fas, APina, bilbetsovic, corsair, hova0023, s(p)am, Hairbland

pixiedix

Post by pixiedix » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:53 am

i wish i had known too

i had one made lol