forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guru: Questions
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:28 pm 

1. For a picture of the grandma or grandpa wearing a Kidrobot Shirt or Hoodie, can it be a track jacket?

2. For the funny set of salt and pepper shakers, do you mean like, a funny face, shape, what?

3. For the Jenga game piece, does it have to be the old school heavy duty wooden piece, or can it be the newer lighter cheap wood piece?

4. Can the advertisement for the 08 olympics be an article in a newspaper? Or does it specifically have to be an AD showing that the olympices are in China or something?

5. Take a picture of yourself wearing a gloomy bear mask.. Can someone else have taken the picture for me while I was wearing the mask count?

6. The sour straws, can they be in a box? Or does it have to be a bag?

I think that's all for now, thanks!

Great Transactions:

-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420

-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios

-Traders: DunDun, core4pro

Last edited by dork77 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Guru: Questions
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:25 am 

dork77 wrote:
1. For a picture of the grandma or grandpa wearing a Kidrobot Shirt or Hoodie, can it be a track jacket?

says its shirt or hoodie so i'd be safe going that way

2. For the funny set of salt and pepper shakers, do you mean like, a funny face, shape, what?

funny themed. maybe they are a funny shape, maybe theres something funny on it.. whatever makes the s&p shaker funny..

3. For the Jenga game piece, does it have to be the old school heavy duty wooden piece, or can it be the newer lighter cheap wood piece?

jenga piece is a jenga piece.. i'd go with any official piece that says jenga on it

4. Can the advertisement for the 08 olympics be an article in a newspaper? Or does it specifically have to be an AD showing that the olympices are in China or something?

advertisements can be found in newspapers, so that sounds good

5. Take a picture of yourself wearing a gloomy bear mask.. Can someone else have taken the picture for me while I was wearing the mask count?

doesnt matter...

I think that's all for now, thanks!

im gon try to help out with this one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:19 pm 

my friend is selling all his stuff for the scavenger hunt starting tomorrow afternoon on ebay

so in the afternoon search kiiro on ebay

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]