1. For a picture of the grandma or grandpa wearing a Kidrobot Shirt or Hoodie, can it be a track jacket?
2. For the funny set of salt and pepper shakers, do you mean like, a funny face, shape, what?
3. For the Jenga game piece, does it have to be the old school heavy duty wooden piece, or can it be the newer lighter cheap wood piece?
4. Can the advertisement for the 08 olympics be an article in a newspaper? Or does it specifically have to be an AD showing that the olympices are in China or something?
5. Take a picture of yourself wearing a gloomy bear mask.. Can someone else have taken the picture for me while I was wearing the mask count?
6. The sour straws, can they be in a box? Or does it have to be a bag?
I think that's all for now, thanks!
I am a female, what are you? :]
-Sellers: Dunny27, toddivision, zephyr, maadbeats, hotfunk, jmf337, kingcrt (this one is GREAT!), AW177, Mr2157, eckotyper, thedarkhippie, acityinside, plandesign39, dodgrr, monsterdecay, Gill, kngwiz, getterobo, reactor88, glennjammin, louloubee, cheeky, rizadette, money1645, girlcreeture, core4pro, ritedere, geniusgza
-Ehh sellers: nmr509, vinylfan06, crspy420
-Buyers: de Large, The Octopus, iamjdub, operatorx, heebysdaman, richL, southerndrawl, litefusegetaway, shesmarvel0us, platt3r, kidrobot miami, zimgir3000, *cheeto*, trentmatth, kingofpain97, darkeyesredshoes, joker, kdrock00, Zhurrie, HeyJB, KillsteretStudios
-Traders: DunDun, core4pro
Last edited by dork77 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.