WTB: Michael Lau - X-Large X-Laugh and Crazy Michael figures

Collectors looking to purchase items related to the art, toy, and apparel community can post the items they are seeking. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

obos

WTB: Michael Lau - X-Large X-Laugh and Crazy Michael figures

Post by obos » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 am

Hello
I am looking to buy Lau's X-Laugh figures (all/any versions of the Ape), also the 12 inch Crazy Michael figures (black or white) in mint condition; displayed or unopened.. Can you please pm me? Thanks
Last edited by obos on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Try Not! Do, or Do Not... There is No Try...

SpecialKAC18

Re: WTB: Michael Lau - X-Large X-Laugh figures

Post by SpecialKAC18 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Heads up- there's more than three versions: all black, all white, Maharishi, and several different "normal" versions with different colored shoes. I believe there's actually two different all black versions as well. I've been looking for the all white and MHI versions for years, as have a couple of other boardies.

Good luck in your search!
Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

obos

Post by obos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:56 am

SpecialKAC18 wrote:Heads up- there's more than three versions: all black, all white, Maharishi, and several different "normal" versions with different colored shoes. I believe there's actually two different all black versions as well. I've been looking for the all white and MHI versions for years, as have a couple of other boardies.

Good luck in your search!
Thank you very much for the info! If by any chance you have an extra you consider parting with, can you please pm me? Since I don't have any of them, I am willing to buy any of the 'normal' versions as well.. In your knowledge, are there any fake/counterfeit replications of this particular figure? Do I need to be careful about any details on the figure?

furyfans

Post by furyfans » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi
I have never seen any fake X large figures, so you do not need to worry about this aspect.
Those are quite hard to find nowadays.
If you are looking for the orther Xlarge toys apart the Apes.
Please le me know

obos

Post by obos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:05 am

furyfans wrote:Hi
I have never seen any fake X large figures, so you do not need to worry about this aspect.
Those are quite hard to find nowadays.
If you are looking for the orther Xlarge toys apart the Apes.
Please le me know
Thank you very much for your reply.. I am also looking for the 12 inch Crazy Michael figures (black or white) and any of the Apes..