forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 am 

Hello
I am looking to buy Lau's X-Laugh figures (all/any versions of the Ape), also the 12 inch Crazy Michael figures (black or white) in mint condition; displayed or unopened.. Can you please pm me? Thanks

Last edited by obos on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:36 am 

Heads up- there's more than three versions: all black, all white, Maharishi, and several different "normal" versions with different colored shoes. I believe there's actually two different all black versions as well. I've been looking for the all white and MHI versions for years, as have a couple of other boardies.

Good luck in your search!

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 am 

SpecialKAC18 wrote:
Heads up- there's more than three versions: all black, all white, Maharishi, and several different "normal" versions with different colored shoes. I believe there's actually two different all black versions as well. I've been looking for the all white and MHI versions for years, as have a couple of other boardies.

Good luck in your search!

Thank you very much for the info! If by any chance you have an extra you consider parting with, can you please pm me? Since I don't have any of them, I am willing to buy any of the 'normal' versions as well.. In your knowledge, are there any fake/counterfeit replications of this particular figure? Do I need to be careful about any details on the figure?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:11 pm 

Hi
I have never seen any fake X large figures, so you do not need to worry about this aspect.
Those are quite hard to find nowadays.
If you are looking for the orther Xlarge toys apart the Apes.
Please le me know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 am 

furyfans wrote:
Hi
I have never seen any fake X large figures, so you do not need to worry about this aspect.
Those are quite hard to find nowadays.
If you are looking for the orther Xlarge toys apart the Apes.
Please le me know

Thank you very much for your reply.. I am also looking for the 12 inch Crazy Michael figures (black or white) and any of the Apes..