forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm 

Hello everyone!

Glad to finally join the group forum/community here. Little introduction about myself, I'm Bam and I only recently started becoming super addicted to designer vinyl toys. It started with Tokidoki Unicornos which my sister introduced me too and now i'm looking to expand towards designer vinyls.

I am currently looking for the:
- Kaws Companions Open Edition (not the blush as I have already found the set for a good price)
- Jake Chueh's Prisoners
- Mr Clement's, everything that is a bunny from this designer.
- Amanda Visell - more specifically her collaboration with Coarse (Last day of Autumn).

All colors and designs are welcome!
I'm located in the US (Pennsylvania to be more exact)

Definitely hit me up with a private message if you have these for sell or you just want to discuss about these artist or your experience with the figures i'm looking for. Always open to new friends in the vinyl collecting community.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm 

First of all... Welcome!

You'll have more success looking for "Luke" Chueh Prisoners. You can find the Vicodin (white), Xanax (blue) and Black Beauty (self-explanatory) on Munky King's website (http://www.munkyking.com). While you're at it, check out the Grief Encounters campaign on Kickstarter.com to get a glow in the dark version and XL flocked kuma kush (green) version.

Happy collecting and let me know if you have any other questions.

Also: a lot of member are also on the Kidrobot Buy-Sell-Trade group on Facebook to get quicker responses.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm 

r1ng1ng7 wrote:
First of all... Welcome!

You'll have more success looking for "Luke" Chueh Prisoners. You can find the Vicodin (white), Xanax (blue) and Black Beauty (self-explanatory) on Munky King's website (http://www.munkyking.com). While you're at it, check out the Grief Encounters campaign on Kickstarter.com to get a glow in the dark version and XL flocked kuma kush (green) version.

Happy collecting and let me know if you have any other questions.

Also: a lot of member are also on the Kidrobot Buy-Sell-Trade group on Facebook to get quicker responses.

Thank you so much! I have already saw the prisoners they sell on Munky King and looking forward to getting them soon! Do you have Facebook or anything so I can talk about collecting vinyl figures? (:

I will join the Kidrobot facebook group now to reach more people!

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 am 

I own this, if interested:

$130 shipped.