WTB Stickers

Collectors looking to purchase items related to the art, toy, and apparel community can post the items they are seeking. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Jonwon

WTB Stickers

Post by Jonwon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:20 am

Hey everyone!

Been a long time since Ive been on the boards hope everyone has been well.

Im looking to buy up stickers you guys/gals might have laying around. Really interested in older Chueh stickers and Sucklord stickers and pretty much anyone else. Im buying for myself so it just comes down to if I like the sticker design. I have one old Chueh Possessed MK-001 sticker and would like another one. :-)

Let me know what you have!

Some of it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48712562@N02/

GOODBUSINESS: 5150, beware, busizem718, chronic, Desecration, droppixel, dunnybunny, haggard, ilikesprite, Isilme, nerdcorepunx, QUASIMO, robynndarcy, thisbwill, wamboozi, wsg313

BAD BUSINESS: vinyljunkeeeee

funnymunny

Re: WTB Stickers

Post by funnymunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:39 pm

i have kidrobot stickers, pins and postcards if you're interested

i also have random stickers from when i went to designer con over the years

not sure if these are the type of stickers youre interested in, if you are, pm me,thanks!
(+): bk_bk, base, maki maki, mightyatomgirl, MichelleO, ddokbaro, shauni55, ritedere, EvilOne, lmlwsp, caelum, j3tang, fuze-kidrobot, guachogclam, monkeyinjacket, luckycat77, purplevg, monsterpuffs, pretzI, pivo, earthglass, prehensile, makimaki, pandabandit12, Xeneize666, deadboy, dunnymunny, heartagram2391, sillynickers, Mr.Nergles, JBar, bluegreenkey, CrucialErok, hova0023, quentdiggy, lilmisskitty, c4, becc0, BHKidRobotNYC, whatsahappen1n, Dan-knee rock, quentdiggy, VinylMessiah, jenifirst, ohiheartyoux, Pence.84, Foxracing808, C4, freakinkram88, dunnycrazed101, dondaka & many more!

For Sale!
Trade
Wants!