WTB: Anything Jesse Hernandez

Collectors looking to purchase items related to the art, toy, and apparel community can post the items they are seeking. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

pico_de_orizaba

WTB: Anything Jesse Hernandez

Post by pico_de_orizaba » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Hit me up:
Looking for anything Hernandez to add to my collection.
Does not have to have the boxes and stuff. going straight in my set up to be displayed and loved.

Got the paypal loaded up, will pay ASAP.

-Pico

Great Sellers:
g&b + 0mie + YourSoRad + Nutter + jjH8te + jinu89 + bungholio + henchman + turdhole + jus_sum_guy + Scrow

kablerium

Re: WTB: Anything Jesse Hernandez

Post by kablerium » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Hey, I have the Red Demon from the Azteca II series available. PM if interested. Thank you!
Sale thread: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=252998

Good transactions: F@ndr0id

KIDCANNON10

Post by KIDCANNON10 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:03 am

Sent you message...
"If you don't like it, don't buy it" & "buy it if you like it" are the most dumb, overused cliches on these forums and you look like an idiot when you post them. Like anything else we buy, satisfaction is relative to an item's cost." - words of wisdom from nothing371

Great Trades & Sales : Eiji - Luckykid19 - MmMmmVinly - tesio - FericFanatic - malac_cj - GREG_DEEZEY- Junkohead -hova - elias - Naturaljoe - =DuNnYnNuD= - - paulzdeep -jakesons - Hyper mite - PolloLoco - realtyguy808 - XSuicide SquadX - Freakinkram88 - paul - pwimrbarnes - Masago15 - booker73 -snitz - fastfingers21 -twipz - jwsteele - sonnyn - musicman0 - lumpysam - Bundleofjon - TO_designs - noname27- Mongo Lloyd - SQUEE

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:31 pm

PM'd with a ton of stuff

pico_de_orizaba

WTB: MICTLAN Jesse Hernandez

Post by pico_de_orizaba » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 am

Any Mictlan's for sale?

- Jose
Great Sellers:
g&b + 0mie + YourSoRad + Nutter + jjH8te + jinu89 + bungholio + henchman + turdhole + jus_sum_guy + Scrow