forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 pm 

Awesome Dealings with:

snarebum and drummerboy2

I will keep this up to date! (3/20/14)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:18 pm 

drummerboy2: great seller and packaged nicely!!!

Pending transaction:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:02 pm 

Here is my feedbacks:

Good:
  • dtrain

Bad: None

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:05 am 

I had very good dealings with: simpsonsfan#1, kyouraku, ralmeidavargas, mcmill4n & Rmetz27

Less good experience with user Morgoon, he wanted a certain toy & provided shipping adress but never completed payment or asked for it. Last message from ± 2 weeks ago was never read. Good thing I didn't trust it 100% and didn't ship the item. So no big loss.

Recommended buyers; simpsonsfan#1, kyouraku, ralmeidavargas, mcmill4n, sadlittlepanda, Rmetz27, Jimmyb1982, Athyndir, whip_pie, leoguki, ajc, xanmen & vinyladdict.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:32 am 

Just received a pre-order from igbid. Kept in constant communication throughout the process and shipped asap. Awesome seller!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm 

Great dealing with:

griffndunn

Buying from:griffndunn, iron paw

Selling to:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:12 pm 

therealchinaman is the real deal.

He awesomely sent me my chaos minis asap even though I didn't ask . . . safely packaged and earlier than I expected. Very, very happy.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:26 am 

MikeDigs is awesome!! Lightning-Fast shipping, really, really helpful. All-around great guy. I would recommend him over and over again. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 am 

Great deal with jollybungle, I can recommend him to any UK boardies!

Super-fast delivery and friendly messages too.

~ 0mie ~ turbobert ~ phat_ox ~ jollybungle ~ LeCee

Great Buyers:

KingBongo

Special Thanks:

rusty ~ SDCC Mule 2012
halfapparition ~ For Your Efforts At SDCC 2013
AnonymousZC ~ A True Gent!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:38 pm 

Sup guys Been a while since i posted. great dealings n trades with One of my favorite artists love his work n style pretty cool guy to deal with. Kano super fast shipper n great prices thxLuckyKid19, Great Uk boardieWilko1212 ships super fast and awesome communication. Have traded n sold to him great boardie

Check my transactions here
My dealings

Pending:JFURY, Mike Fudge, JPK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:08 am 

Great dealings with Gremio. Good communication, quick postage and item was well packaged.

Great dealings with AnonymousZC, chester623, danielralph85, Gremio, Geolix450

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:08 pm 

Good dealing with p1985. Fast service, good price, and great communication. I will say the packaging was a little lacking (the dunny box wrapped in a semi sturdy brown paper was all), but thankfully nothing was damaged in the mail.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 pm 

Kratos87

Great deal. Gave me a solid price. Shipped it crazy fast. Received it just as quick. Good communication. Items were in great shape, made it here without a ding. Really Smooth transaction overall.

Update: In a very strange turn of events, the transaction got a little messy. I ordered a SDCC Zoidberg and it came in a regular Zoidberg box. The picture of the item in the original post had a regular Zoidberg next to it, so I assumed it was an honest mistake. Contacted the seller a couple times with no response. Finally, after 3-5 pms, he responds with an explanation along the lines of "the other box was damaged, gave the better box", I said I would prefer the original box and offered to pay the shipping to swap them, and then back to the no responses. Everything else I said still holds true (as far as during transaction process goes), but ended kind of sour. If you are very peculiar in your deals/collection (as I am), just be aware, ask all the questions you want before the deal is done. But still, like I said, a decent seller.

tekman8

Don't really know what to say. Went possibly as smooth as a transaction can go. I think we worked out a deal Friday night, took about 15 minutes and he had a tracking number for me before the next morning. Item came in today, was packaged great, was in great shape. Great communication throughout the whole (very short) process. Great deal overall. Would most definitely deal with again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:20 am 

Great trading with Losolast!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 pm 

Great Seller Endo24. Great communication and shipped fast. Made 1st experience on here a good 1.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:07 am 

Rmetz27

Don't even know where to start. Rmetz27 is the man. Crazy good communication throughout the whole deal. Definitely helped me out when I was in a jam. Took extreme care when shipping it to me, packaging was insane. Everything was wrapped up nice and tight. Great seller overall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am 

Great seller: Fren. Gave me a great price (which included shipping from Belgium!) and stayed in constant contact with me. Package arrived here in the states in less than 2 weeks; just a terrific transaction overall. A+++

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Athyndir/have

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm 

Nicknards is a great dude. He gave me tons of freebies!!!!

Shoutout to Nicknards and Stave for being awesome boardies!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm 

It's been a while since I was on these boards, and I'm happy my first buying experience back was such a great one.

I reached out to purranie about a figure she posted for sale almost a year ago. After a few PMs, emails and payment, my new figure arrived super fast and just as she described it. Now, I just have to resist buying more. Thanks!

Good sell/buy/deals with: Bo0oYaH, cahrowline, CBlanka, ChelseaCandy, Coasterbear, DelusionalExit2, Desecration (x Many), DJfohm, Eckotyper, Gazpacho, Henry_brazil, Jebcrow, Lil J NYC, KidRobotNY, Manga_Spawn (x2), Masteryoda, Meanmistert, MidasTouch357, MzkayDi, purranie, RandomNature, reganomics813, resuri, tehlilone, The Ed, tofuavecfa, Wacko, zephyr, zincsaucier442

Samurai Lincoln wrote:
Dude.........

What the hell are you asking? Literacy is not a crime......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:48 pm 

Had a successful buy with VenomAT. Reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Good dude!

http://trampt.com/users/LOADHOLT/want

Looking for : Endangered Dunnys (all), UK Rupture, S2 Deph, S1 black bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 am 

Hey all, a quick report;

Let me preface this by saying I'm a notoriously difficult buyer due to the fact I am very thorough because I was once burnt before by online dealings.
Thus, I can say my dealings with Foo were more or less fantastic with his fast replies, assurance and good price on the Kaws Passing Through figure.

He supplies pictures after agreeing on a price, which is difficult to maintain your word on without proper appraisal, however every business runs differently/

Anyway,

TLDR; Foo is the man.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:50 am 

andieveryday wrote:
Hey all, a quick report;

Let me preface this by saying I'm a notoriously difficult buyer due to the fact I am very thorough because I was once burnt before by online dealings.
Thus, I can say my dealings with Foo were more or less fantastic with his fast replies, assurance and good price on the Kaws Passing Through figure.

He supplies pictures after agreeing on a price, which is difficult to maintain your word on without proper appraisal, however every business runs differently/

Anyway,

TLDR; Foo is the man.

Same goes for andieveryday. Smooth and quick transaction, and best of all he's a man of his word! You are bound to come out solid with him.

KAWS Sorayama Future Companion (Either Color)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:32 pm 

Sweet transaction with zmigol.

Thanks,

GOOD TRADERS: Actual Size, dxjock, stonecutterjeff.

GOOD SELLERS: aquaphase, applesgomeow, babykid, bacbertram, BHKidRobotNYC, brobles, conseptic, DuncanDonut, flabby, Gothamite80, ianthegamer, jmf337, reactor88, thndrstrk, tron, turbobert, twipz, VapDee, Vinyl fan, zmigol.

I'm on Trampt also!
http://trampt.com/users/Taos/have

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:47 pm 

super happy with my purchase from MmMmmVinyl

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195