forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 199  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm 

Suz - A great buyer with great communication. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am 

Bought from hypekickz - Awsome experience! Package arrived safe & sound because it was packaged so good! Kept in contact throughout transaction. Would buy from again. And highly recomend this seller! All transactions should go this smooth :D

Good SALES: riddlped, DL83, bubblegumking, foxracing808, adik.na.chinoy, zonrboy, bigdaddyh, SEAKAT1, retro603, tr3e, pandabandit12, Quiz, xxxClandestinexxx, Jaguar NoNo, thndrstrk, igbid, RessTroop, hypekickz, drummerboy2, bungholio, specialaok, Masago15, Fury82, pandabandit12, Iamthewinter, Cholera, Heebysdaman
Fun TRADES: 1V1ARTIN, trademark78, stclax, j0nwalsh, yorickbrown, zbakes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am 

Bought from mzkayDi...great seller received item as described and great packaging!

Pending transaction:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm 

Want to report another fantastic transaction with Lightspeed. Awesome seller!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 am 

Need to dump my good deals and get it out of my signature.

These are all people I've bought or sold with and are reputable.

Good Dealings: BleedingEgg, Quest1, D-Lux, SecurityGeek x2, geniusgza, twotwelve, carcrashheather, MaurinQuina22, zmonkee78, xxkul976xx, DunkMax, poysntixels x2, KaNo, MAD, just1nj, soopaduckie, c-money, barnettkthrn, QUASIMO x2, luckycat77, bk_bk x2, astherootsundo, kapjock, Cursetheseen, turboice, Retro603, dsristau, Mr.Nergles, Toyzinmyattik, 1V1ARTIN, daaznnikeboi3, ieatkr4yonz, simple123 x2, fantasma, maraudandembezz, Scratch, randomman, mctweek, Arcady, quazmik, Enzain, Squidnik, heebysdaman, timselF; xplayablepinoyx; halfapparition, ckwok528, brobles, Aussietoyrama, mrmonkey, tron, trentmatth, markus, DrftDrgn21, NotNotARobot, mANNEe, Brinnerz, zonrboy, CanadianTurbo, Side, robotkid333, Lap1-, DoriansPortrait, wyldaxe, kpatricialee, Amethystcape, Salamander, UNCLE, NinJaSkills, babykid, rimamir, jfactor13, Skelve, leinad, fdot, G85, dahem0n

Updated: 7/10/14

My Dealings: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=83419&p=2460950#p2460950

It's all GroOoOvy!

Last edited by Crushgroove on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm 

surfjord
Amazing board member, shipped to Canada for me no trouble at all, bought a Mongers series 1 case box from him!

Thanks again!

10" Labbits (got one you don't want? PM me!)
Jamungo Kozik Buds: Leche (series 2 chase & Clear Red)
Follow me on Instagram if you're into that sort of thing: @themrmustache

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am 

Hey guys I have a question about Paypal. I have seen some post here on the forums where sellers are asking Paypal payments as Gift or 2% fee or something like that? I've done some Paypal transactions where I get a fee from Paypal from using their services. Is that why sellers are asking more to pay for their items because of the fee? Do sellers usually ask buyers to pay the Paypal fee? Does sending the money as "Gift" avoid that fee? Let me know guys. I would love some answers. Thanks!

Great Sellers: KeetJie, akoomoa

Looking For:
Huck Gee's Gold Life Series: Geisha Chase, Tarzo
Kidrobot X Street Fighter: Green Guile, Sagat
Kidrobot Doppelganger: Pink & Black

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm 

I send money as gifts AND pay the paypal fee when buying from boardies here. They won't try to screw u with ridiculoudly high prices and astronominal shipping fees like folks do on ebay. Everyone I've dealt with here has been more than fair and by paying the measly little paypal fee, it helps the sellers give u the best possible deals and shipping costs. Good luck and happy shopping! :D

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm 

Great 1st transaction from
Lightspeed
Bought from him and item was promptly sent good deal all round!

SupaDupa sellers: goddamnanalog, lightspeed, chasBrock, scmsix, quentdiggy, purple_alice(6x), robbieXeff (x2), Dan-knee rock, Quiz, dr. Whom, rumadman, asprinting, Sigurd, Drizzle, Beeto bot*, chirluzalo, bubblegum king, onetruescotty, Igbid
Sold to: fericfanatic(wingedyetti), igbid, beeswax, joyfulthing, Juan 2.0, zevol, Bennynormal
Great trades with: robotki, igbid, wongv, chiruzalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 pm 

nvs03lex
roguerebel
towelie

recently had easy and smooth transactions with all three of these boardies. would buy from them again. great communication and fast shipping. thanks again guys!

Looking for 2010 SDCC 8" Skullhead

WTB List

My Collection - Enjoy!

------------------------------------
Good Transactions -
+ BHKidRobotNYC + blackandblueNH + Chillywilly153 + curegurl23 + Crestone + Floyd 44 + FlyingJalapeno + hypekickz(x2) + Johnny_Gringo + Julianmuerto + nvs03lex + roguerebel + towelie + xplayablepinoyx + Zero Mistro +

Bad Transactions -
+ None so far, hopefully stays that way +

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:45 pm 

I bought a shirt Monday afternoon from munkyman, it was at my house when I got off work Wednesday. Got here in a day and a half. Munkyman, u rock! :rock:

Meanwhile, I purchased the Choice Cuts labbit from someone on ebay for $79 + $5 shipping on Sunday night and paid with paypal. The shipper did not even bother mailing the package until Wednesday. :? Shoot, the labbits I bought from kickedintheteeth will prolly b here b4 the ebay one.

The sad part is I could have got the same labbit from the kr site for $80, FREE shipping and it would be arriving today. When will I ever learn not to swim in the bay?!? :oops:

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:06 am 

mistachael - A excellent buyer with great communication. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the transaction. Much is appreciated!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 am 

Neglected to post up my recent transaction feedback but these guys deserve the praise so here goes:

Nicocato - Bought from Nico twice now (both times for high value items), both times, very good communication, good price, thorough description with plenty of photographs, arrived promptly in perfect as described condition!

NewAdditions - Bought from him recently (high value item), very good communication, arrived perfectly as described etc, I was very appreciative of his patience and understanding when I needed a bit of time due to my gf's job situation and then again when I encountered a paypal hiccup (didn't realise I had a limit and needed a few days to have paypal lift the limit)!

Amethystcape - Sold to Amethystcape, prompt payment, pleasant communication, informed me when the item had arrived! This was my first sale on the boards and the experience was very good, lets hope any future transactions mirror this one!

Rotocasted

Good Transactions: Nicocato (x2), NewAddictions, Amethyscape, Two Star, tracytho, johnrussellf, Dee Jay, zukaty, jstash, morlid, Zombiekel, nu2dis, houmanche

Last edited by MinusOneMoose on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:17 pm 

Just traded with TO_Designs awesome trade got a teddy troop chase i got it in 2 days and great communication.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:35 pm 

It's great to come here and read about so much positive feedback with such decent boardies. Kinda restores my faith in the human race.

BTW, Merlin, I wish there was a way I could steal ur gif and have it flash from the back of my car when I'm being tailgated. :badgrin:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm 

Great first transaction with OCDC138...Super fast shipping and great communication. Great seller.

Mokushiki Er0k26 aBAYBAY OCDC138

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:23 am 

Transaction with Towlie420 was great...very fast and prompt!

Pending transaction:

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 am 

Great transaction with kickedintheteeth, bought a 10" and a couple of mini labbits from him last Wednesday, got them in last night's mail. Meanwhile, I bought a 10" labbit from ebay on the previous Sunday that still hasn't arrived. The boardies here are amazing! :rock:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm 

Well, I got my Choice Cuts labbit in the mail yesterday, he came shipped with A POUND of postcards for an appearance by the band Garbage. How totally appropriate.

Has anyone here ever had a seller who weighted the box down with junk? I bought him from "graywhaledesignertoys" on ebay, he is the last vinyl purchace I'll be making from the bay for a long, long time.

Meanwhile, kickedintheteeth, Bones is in a place of honor that only one other labbit shares - he is in my bedroom, camped out on my nightstand with my 10" GID labbit. They're the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. :lol: Sweet! :partyman:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:51 pm 

Bought from Whiddenrobot -- Great seller, cool packaging, arrived super fast and cut me a great deal. Definitely recommend him in the future.

Great mules: 666ways2love, dimply_gecko

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:28 pm 

Micki302 wrote:
It's great to come here and read about so much positive feedback with such decent boardies. Kinda restores my faith in the human race.

BTW, Merlin, I wish there was a way I could steal ur gif and have it flash from the back of my car when I'm being tailgated. :badgrin:

rofl you can prob do it, just shoot it as a projection when people cut you off rofl cut them turn it on so it shows on the back windshield and boom :lol:

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:23 pm 

Awesome deal with aBAYBAY, great seller, fast shipping!

Mokushiki Er0k26 aBAYBAY OCDC138

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 pm 

gokou105 wrote:
Bought from mzkayDi...great seller received item as described and great led lights packaging!

In terms of this, I must go with your opinion, because all the others does not seems to match.

Last edited by James01 on Thu May 10, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm 

got an awesome deal from jes1 - thanx again !!!

FS - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=100172
WTB - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=108323

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm 

The newest Great Transactions:

ToyfreakPM, doomsDAY, Wayne85, Juan 2.0

GREAT Transactions: Monger, hypnotiq, iampierrot, Daria134, turdhole, gregm(x2), whitey, paulmolive, chenreaction (x4), Urban-Yeti, Beeswax, the_sentient, ictoys(x3), dp6453, steen182, kidrobotNY, UnlikelyStranger, scmsix (x3), sinkFLsink, DrftDrgn21(x4), Samuraimastajin, j0nwalsh, twentytwo, jot84, schultzy, kupooinc(x2), =DuNnYnNuD=, konfucious, The Octopus, Nicocato(x5) and gabo, Brodus, busizem718, FericFanatic, Devours, gray, ersico(x2), dunkmasteranbu, Smurfy, The Drizzle, GREG_DEEZEY, omega145, Eerie, bob763, foto junkaay, RUMADMAN(x2), SandDevil531st, quentdiggy, Wayne85, Fliptrickz916, bubblegumking, Yo0, six5hift, Dr. Whom, jayawesum, labanog.

On Sales: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=173448

Last edited by OyabunTT on Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 199  Next