forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm 

ok, so here goes: bought a 13/14 Gold Life set from House_of_Liu_Guy. it's been over a week since he was supposed to provide a tracking number and he is not responding to any PM's. talked to another boardie who initially had a problem with his transaction that the guy eventually resolved. so i'm just throwing this out there until i hear from this guy.i'll give a little more benefit of doubt time before paypal and credit card companies are contacted. just sux, cuz i've been out of the toy game for about a year and when i come back, this happens....keep ya posted......

edit: so this guy finally contacted me and assured me that the package is in transit and that he is going to stay on top of it. also that he will stay in touch. i'll let everyone know how it all turns out as it progresses.....

Tarzo 2010:Mayo 2Tone:Baseman
2009:Supakitch,Travis Cain(any) Endangered:Swipe Azteca2:Red Demon
2008 misc:Chuckboy gag chase Series 5: HuckGee GT&GT2
French:Easy Hey 2007 misc:HMNI Blue,Gingerman Bitten&Burnt
series 4:HuckGee GID Tattoo:Matt Rink Azteca:Beast Brothers GID, Mocre(no stump) 2006 misc:QBert Tan,Mr.Shivers and chase series 3:Feric LA series:Coop, JLed Mrs.Bunny 2005 misc:White&Green Humbug Series 2: Kozik
Series 1:certain ones certain Daleks
8" Dunny:
Wood Donkey,Jaguar Warrior black,Hello I'm Insane,Tag Team Pink
Jessup Fortune or Luck,any Kronk,any Ninja,Deph,Filth,Painkiller,any earlier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm 

paid MattPeachNYC for a vinyl back on October 17th. he told me on the 25th that there were issues and he would be refunding me.

he has not replied to messages since, and I have not received a refund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am 

go to paypal do a charge back

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 pm 

UPDATE: PROBLEM WITH House_of_Liu_Guy--still have not received anything in the mail. and now, typically of course, he is not responding to any PM's again. i've told him that if i don't hear from him by tomorrow, i will be filing for a refund from Paypal. anyone have any tips on dealing with these kind people?

series 4:HuckGee GID Tattoo:Matt Rink Azteca:Beast Brothers GID, Mocre(no stump) 2006 misc:QBert Tan,Mr.Shivers and chase series 3:Feric LA series:Coop, JLed Mrs.Bunny 2005 misc:White&Green Humbug Series 2: Kozik
8" Dunny:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 pm 

just file the claim with paypal. money walks.

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm 

yeah, thats the 1st thing i tried. i sent it as "gift" so i would incur the fees, so this may have just been a $160 lesson. i'm waiting to hear back from Paypal about that. although my credit card company seems interested in opening an investigation. and with all the info i am finding in Manne's Scammer list thread on this guys multiple names,accounts, and issues, it should be a no-brainer

8" Dunny:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 am 

Anytime I buy anything over $50 on the forum I pay with invoice. 30 cents + 2.9% is nothing, and totally worth the security net. paypal almost always sides with buyers, no harm in being careful

Excellent transactions with: zonrboy, wingnut80, haggard, iggy4mayor, tvdang, eghatch93, car,
Fifizzle, NinJaSkills (T), Ash_KBear (S), resuri (T), cublydolls, jtoki, CurseTheSeen, DrewJ (T), FericFanatic, zbakes, egg_robot (S), QNguyen (S)

Pending transactions: ~

J*RYU's Sanctum Dunny (King of the Boards)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 am 

yeah, that was my bad. i was excited about getting the set and thought it was fair that i pay the fees. Ha! :D i am sometimes waaayyyy too trusting of people. especially in a forum where i'd like to think we all look out for each other. for the most part anyway. it hasn't soured me on the forum though. i know that there are many good people here. i'm just gonna try to be a little more careful in the future....

8" Dunny:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 pm 

Hope everything works out for u man. On a side note there should be like a lil system that only lets u make one account n recognize multiple accounts from one IP address

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am 

BIG UPDATE!!! The person known as KoKoNuts/Wonton_Soop/House_of_Liu_Guy and maybe others, his real name Kris Taguiam, scammed me for $160 for a 13/14 Gold life set about 2 months ago. over the years he has scammed numerous people. after not receiving them i started trying to contact him and was ignored. well, about a week ago he finally contacted me. this was after i repeatedly attacked his inbox here, his email, the phone i had for him, his parents and family's facebook, and his family's friend's facebooks with the details of the scam and that i was going to my local police and calling NJ police. that day he issued a refund and it just cleared my card! so this guy did redeem himself, with me at least, but it was a huge hassel and i missed other good deals in the process. i almost didn't have a leg to stand on because i used Paypal "gift" option. i chalk this up to almost being a $160 lesson in not using "gift" for significant amounts or unless you really know the person. lastly, i am all for second chances,and thirds ,and fourths as long as you make up for the ones you've wronged and you try to do right next time. that being said, if dealing with this person, i would have him send first and he will have to take that chance for a while until he can restore his name as an upstanding member of this community. be safe everyone! :)

8" Dunny:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am 

The few times I've encountered problems, finding relatives on facebook has always fixed the problem. Guess scammers are still scared of mom's wrath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:55 am 

sorry to hear that. as a caution, i almost always go ahead and pay the 4% paypal fee. you never know, sadly.

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 pm 

Do not buy from username "Tbo" (real name John Thibault) -- AT ALL.

This loser scammed me for $36 on 4 dunnies. Paypal claim is open and I'm about to start calling his family.

The Good: mistachael, rice_money, twentytwo, paul, haggard, sbs4me, OralePincheBatman, jaxx, henry17s, pdotcool, ohiheartyoux, Freakinkram88, Ch0sen0ne, Ash_KBear, jjH8te, 1v1artin, mashumaromatt, 666doll, realtyguy808, Towlie420, =DuNnYnNuD=, reactor88, henchman, dopevinyl, MiggaWhaat, trvsxwedx, izzy, DrewBlood, tweeder422, adik.na.chinoy, TO_designs, APsychoCareBear, Pezhead23, waSd, (nice dream), purple_alice, aruss, nypedestrian, Exforge, Mikewm1985, FistfulOfBunnies, toyzinmyattik, greggygreg, Tjsays, xxclandestinexx, LuckyKid19, Stonesoup75, call_me_diamond, noname27, griffndunn, frankthefish, w33zy16, Chinaman101, Joyride, DanForbes, Ozmax, chenreaction, Almightymalikai, VenomAT

The Bad: Enforcer, Tbo

The Ugly: 2013 SDCC JPK Dunny

Last edited by cea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm 

Do not sell to or buy from Faux, here’s his name and addy:
Steven Schramm
7642 Enfield Ave.
Reseda California 91335.

Just check out these threads…
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=182874
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=179824&start=125

Basically the dude sent me an echeck that bounced twice and he hasn’t done anything to rectify the situation….and hasn’t responded to any of my pms

DO NOT DEAL WITH:FAUX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am 

Not happy to have to post here but I feel that I have been patient enough with this trade and time's up....printed out below is all of the correspondence that has passed between myself and busizem718 since Sept 2011. As it stands I have paid $375US for 2 ThreeA WWRP DePlume packs that I have never received. outlined below it shows the tracking number I was given was either the wrong one or he sent my stuff to someone else. Yes I have a tiny post count but my Ebay is %100, under the same name,I post/admin on 2 other toy forums under the same name & just had a good trade with Skelve. If the posts below are questioned I can happily give a mod my login and you can check my mailbox..... If it was for a $10 Dunny I wouldn't care, $375 is a huge amount of money to lose out on. 16 days is long enough to find a tracking receipt

I await his response with a correct tracking number/refund/the toys I paid for.

busizem718:
hey dude, i have jung de plume 2 pack and gebi de plume 3 pack, if you want them shipped to australia, ill do 375 shipped, shipping alone will cost 45 bucks for priroity mail with tracking, and i already accounted for paypal fee. lemme know, it gets you 3 de plumes and two wwrp dropcloths
Sent: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 am

Me:
Cheers Mate I'll take that.....
let me know your paypal address.
My address is
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:13 pm

busizem718:
awesome, XXXXXXXXXXXXX @yahoo.com, ill ship the day they arrive! thanks so much!
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm

busizem718:
its my girls paypal and i wont see her til tomorrow so shoot me a pm when you sent payment so i can take it down from sale
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

busizem718:
hey dude, so you plan to pay soon? please let me know as i have another buyer interested
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Me:
Gone through now mate.
Chris XXXXXXXX
PO Box XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Are you a member of the 3A BST froum....if so any chance you could give me some feedback in my application/new recruits here?
http://3alegions.hyperboards.com/action ... ic_id/5251
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

busizem718:
Thanks very much, well be in touch they should arrive in October and I'll ship priority with tracking
Sent: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am

Me:
Hi mate seems as though these guys are being posted out, can you let me know when you get yours and when they've been posted to me?
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Me:
Hi I am checking in again as I did not get a response from you. Can you let me know if these packs have arrived yet and whether you have posted them to me yet. Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm

busizem718:
Your items were shipped, ill go through my files and find you tracking.
Sent: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

busizem718:
what is your shipping address
Sent: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 am

Me:
Chris XXXXXXX
PO Box
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Western Australia
Sent: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

Me:
Hi just wondering where we are with this trade? I'm assuming/hoping that you asking for my address again means that you have only just sent these out and not earlier as claimed before? I'm going to give it a week before I put all this up and make it public. Please get back to me with what is happening. I would like either my toys or my $375 back
Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 am

busizem718:
I askedd for your address so i could provide you with correct tracking. My tracking shows they arrivedd in december so i dunno what your trying to pull. they were sent priority with tracking, viz usps:
cp931796938us

Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 am

Me:
Hi I have followed up the tracking number you sent through. This package was not sent to my address. The parcel delivery was attempted at a house and was then delivered to Seddon West local post office in Victoria, then was picked up and signed for at the post office by D.Driscoll (showing drivers licence #) So either you have quoted me an incorrect tracking number, or sent my stuff to the wrong person. Is this from a previous trade maybe?
My address again is:
Chris XXXXXXX
PO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Australia
Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 pm

busizem718
I will look through my records maybe your tracking is attached to his order. it will take a little bit, i ship many items each month. The stack if customs forms and receipts is intimidating. Your items were shipped last week november, the same day they arrived to me. I have few orders that go to australia

Sent: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Me:
Where are we at with this trade? Have you found the tracking number?

Chris
Sent: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am 

heyy all... i got a little problem in here... i already send 125$ to newaddictions for jesse hernandez calavera dunny.. but untill now there is no follow up at all from him.. its already like 10 days.. i dont wanna judge him to early , maybe anyone can help me out since he already has a lot of post in this forum and lots of good transaction in his signature... thanks to my fellow boardie in here....

Great transactions: contra808 , smpt , winegum16 , dsristau , radddish , s0x , eghatch93 (2x) , drybones , flabby , hollywood , toasted678 , the_don , moshi , consumption , dubwars (5x) , henry17s , ROCSone , Plur511 , vinyltoyz , defstar , mrsmonster (2x) , zombiemonkie , JORDAN_ , LeftyJennyus , nameBRAND , Quiz , Dupper , BMXBENF (2x) , 1V1ARTIN , zonrboy (2x) , HeyJB (2x) , dunnydroppings , Cheahpet , Moonshot , shye112 , 666ways2love (2x) , NewAddictions , rustedhalo , realtyguy808 , adik.na.chinoy (2x) , Shmunny , gmiddleswarth , goddamnanalog , stratosphere , ZopBoy , janeeliz22 , mooshysushi , Nicocato , KIDCANNON10 , deathtollzero , supershallow , lediscode , Evil0ne , toknenong , HOVA , belfinatorzz111 , malac_cj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 am 

like i said beforee i dont want to judge people too early and now i wanna gave score to new addictions... he is superb and legit... he just too busy to online :) thanks mann

Great transactions: contra808 , smpt , winegum16 , dsristau , radddish , s0x , eghatch93 (2x) , drybones , flabby , hollywood , toasted678 , the_don , moshi , consumption , dubwars (5x) , henry17s , ROCSone , Plur511 , vinyltoyz , defstar , mrsmonster (2x) , zombiemonkie , JORDAN_ , LeftyJennyus , nameBRAND , Quiz , Dupper , BMXBENF (2x) , 1V1ARTIN , zonrboy (2x) , HeyJB (2x) , dunnydroppings , Cheahpet , Moonshot , shye112 , 666ways2love (2x) , NewAddictions , rustedhalo , realtyguy808 , adik.na.chinoy (2x) , Shmunny , gmiddleswarth , goddamnanalog , stratosphere , ZopBoy , janeeliz22 , mooshysushi , Nicocato , KIDCANNON10 , deathtollzero , supershallow , lediscode , Evil0ne , toknenong , HOVA , belfinatorzz111 , malac_cj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am 

PMed you Edi (although you will probably see the PM before this)

General rule of thumb. Don't keep trusting people that say they will do it this weekend, this weekend, and keep coming up with excuses. Every now and then something can come up last minute and mess up your plans to the post office. But if someone says they are going to ship it and don't follow through 2- or 3 times, open a dispute. You are better off being the jerk, instead of the nice guy who is now about a few hundred dollars.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 am 

Not sure if he's on here, but someone called 'Wu liang' or bid_everyday ripped me off for close to £500. It got dragged through the ebay claims for months and without warning he had his money refunded for items I shipped but supposedly never arrived.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm 

The Dr Of Style wrote:
Not happy to have to post here but I feel that I have been patient enough with this trade and time's up....printed out below is all of the correspondence that has passed between myself and busizem718 since Sept 2011. As it stands I have paid $375US for 2 ThreeA WWRP DePlume packs that I have never received. outlined below it shows the tracking number I was given was either the wrong one or he sent my stuff to someone else. Yes I have a tiny post count but my Ebay is %100, under the same name,I post/admin on 2 other toy forums under the same name & just had a good trade with Skelve. If the posts below are questioned I can happily give a mod my login and you can check my mailbox..... If it was for a $10 Dunny I wouldn't care, $375 is a huge amount of money to lose out on. 16 days is long enough to find a tracking receipt

I await his response with a correct tracking number/refund/the toys I paid for.

busizem718:
hey dude, i have jung de plume 2 pack and gebi de plume 3 pack, if you want them shipped to australia, ill do 375 shipped, shipping alone will cost 45 bucks for priroity mail with tracking, and i already accounted for paypal fee. lemme know, it gets you 3 de plumes and two wwrp dropcloths
Sent: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 am

Me:
Cheers Mate I'll take that.....
let me know your paypal address.
My address is
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:13 pm

busizem718:
awesome, XXXXXXXXXXXXX @yahoo.com, ill ship the day they arrive! thanks so much!
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm

busizem718:
its my girls paypal and i wont see her til tomorrow so shoot me a pm when you sent payment so i can take it down from sale
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

busizem718:
hey dude, so you plan to pay soon? please let me know as i have another buyer interested
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Me:
Gone through now mate.
Chris XXXXXXXX
PO Box XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Are you a member of the 3A BST froum....if so any chance you could give me some feedback in my application/new recruits here?
http://3alegions.hyperboards.com/action ... ic_id/5251
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

busizem718:
Thanks very much, well be in touch they should arrive in October and I'll ship priority with tracking
Sent: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am

Me:
Hi mate seems as though these guys are being posted out, can you let me know when you get yours and when they've been posted to me?
Cheers
Chris
Sent: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Me:
Hi I am checking in again as I did not get a response from you. Can you let me know if these packs have arrived yet and whether you have posted them to me yet. Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm

busizem718:
Your items were shipped, ill go through my files and find you tracking.
Sent: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

busizem718:
what is your shipping address
Sent: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 am

Me:
Chris XXXXXXX
PO Box
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Western Australia
Sent: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

Me:
Hi just wondering where we are with this trade? I'm assuming/hoping that you asking for my address again means that you have only just sent these out and not earlier as claimed before? I'm going to give it a week before I put all this up and make it public. Please get back to me with what is happening. I would like either my toys or my $375 back
Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 am

busizem718:
I askedd for your address so i could provide you with correct tracking. My tracking shows they arrivedd in december so i dunno what your trying to pull. they were sent priority with tracking, viz usps:
cp931796938us

Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 am

Me:
Hi I have followed up the tracking number you sent through. This package was not sent to my address. The parcel delivery was attempted at a house and was then delivered to Seddon West local post office in Victoria, then was picked up and signed for at the post office by D.Driscoll (showing drivers licence #) So either you have quoted me an incorrect tracking number, or sent my stuff to the wrong person. Is this from a previous trade maybe?
My address again is:
Chris XXXXXXX
PO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Australia
Thanks
Chris
Sent: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 pm

busizem718
I will look through my records maybe your tracking is attached to his order. it will take a little bit, i ship many items each month. The stack if customs forms and receipts is intimidating. Your items were shipped last week november, the same day they arrived to me. I have few orders that go to australia

Sent: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Me:
Where are we at with this trade? Have you found the tracking number?

Chris
Sent: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

you need to contact paypal asap as your time to file a complaint is just about up, if not already. Tell them your package never arrived and give them the tracking number he gave you. I'm wondering how many other people have had problems with Busizem718?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm 

I had a problem with ebay seller somnium56, aka Arthur Stevens at thegoldenlance@sbcglobal.net similar to what was stated above. All I know about him is that he's been on ebay since Dec-18-07-present and has boned me twice. Shame on me.

I bought one measly mini labbit from him on March 5, he said he shipped it. No labbit came so I contacted him. Ooh, sumthin came up, I'll ship today. Other labbits flooding the mailbox left and right, but no pink bubblegum, so I contact him AGAIN. Sumthin else came up, "I'm shipping in the next hour". Meanwhile I check his site, he's shipping every day all over the country so I finally contact ebay. Dude blows a gasket cuz I left negative feedback about being lied to 3 times. They gave him a week to rectify after three weeks of BS over a mini labbit I could have snagged from a boardie here. Well, it finally arrives MARCH 31, then I get a message asking me to change my feedback, which I stupidly agreed to do. Since then, I have received no feedback on any ebay purchases I've made, even though I pay immediately upon winning an item - usually within minutes.

So about a week and a half ago, he puts the 10" Choice Cuts labbit up for bid. It's low, so I bid, I even leave a max bid, then I leave town for a bit. I turned my phone back on yesterday and get an email saying the bid and auction had been cancelled because the item was no longer available.WTF?!? I was unable to get any more info about what exactly happened and made the flight home totally bummed out. Shiite, my bad for even bidding with him again, but I wanted to give him one more chance. Instead, it proved to me that this guy is just too sheisty to deal with, at least for this chick.

My labbit tale does have a happy ending - I got home and there were 2 10" labbits waiting for me (I paid $55 retail for the 1984 labbit that some fool's trying to sell on ebay for $180, so I had enough left over to buy the purple one, too lol) AND someone had Choice Cuts for sale on ebay for kr cost (+ $5 to ship)!! Needless to say, he was mine before I finally hit the sheets.

Please beware and be careful when doing bizness with Ahole Stevens/somnium56, my friends. Don't get ho'ed.

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:04 pm 

still waiting follow up from adik.na.chinoy
already send payment for jesse hernande 2010 3 inch dunny.. ita been like 1 week after i complete the payment and there is no follow up . but before i make the payment he routinly ask me.. does anyone now this guy? seems his already old member and have a lot of post i think...

sorry for my bad english.. hope can clear this asap

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:10 pm 

I just posted this in the thread he made but new memeber
tHeCoLLeCtIoN

Has stopped communication and kept pushing back the shipping date on the coarse 1:3 pain figure I purchased last Thursday the 17th. Promised to ship no later that the 22nd.

Normally I would wait little longer but paid a lot of money and 4 days to ship 1 thing and keeps running around questions about shipping after paying so I cant let it drag out until paypal says its too late his new thread is
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=188698

UPDATE

he is a middleman seller he does not have any of the items he sells on hand.
I had to escalate the paypal claim and they ruled in my favor so now im waiting on the refund.
He turned very agressive on the drop of a dime when the sale went bad.
He threated to sue me for orginally posting his email address which is all over the web . I did remove it as per his request so be very careful dealing with this guy.
He has just pulled all the figures he had posted on the thread also.

Pending sales but have been great so far ( Just waiting to receive items )
None

Bad Sellers
tHeCoLLeCtIoN (threatens to sue, super slow if ships at all) - (got my money back)

WTB

1/12 OYA 2 pack of (Light and Dark)
1/12 Fighting JC
1/12 tomorrow king Hideo (APTK 1/12 scale with or without bot head new or used)
WWR Warbot Bertie (new or used)
RVHK Lady Sham
RVHK old guard TK (yellow hair)
RVHK square 10 pack

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:34 pm 
x

Last edited by VapDee on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:32 pm 

I hate to do this: Fes
Has anyone heard from him? I've paid for my Painkiller dunny over a month ago and yet no word on the status I messaged him, sent him texts daily, even gave him a couple of calls no response. Anyone else had an issue?

looking for SDCC 2015 7' mega man

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next