forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 pm 

Do not buy from Merzmod! Bought a mad robber sent without accessories. Contacted said he found the items but didnt ship them. Contacted again said he has one of the items. Set a deadline to send the one item and possibly the second. Didnt send.... wont reply to pm's. Dont waste your time

A+ Transactions -SHRAGman,Squidnik, robotcollector, endoprine,VapDee,eckotyper, williej, Izzy, droppixel,pico_de_orizaba,CaptainDNA, NinJaSkills, DrewBlood, zonrboy, turnone, hana, mistachael, clarkp23, Series2014, Ghost,Eiji, mooshysushi, call_me_diamond,BoomBapClap,lediscode

F- Transactions -
MERZMOD (DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME)

TRAMPT - http://trampt.com/users/yoursorad/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm 

Also ran into problems with MattPeachNYC.
Details for the deal were all worked out and he told me to send payment.
Right after payment all communications were cut off...it has been 5 days which I imagine is plenty of time to respond. His paypal is kerry.mueller@yahoo.com just incase he simply makes a new account to scam people.

Don't waste your time...big time scammer MattPeachNYC.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 pm 

Cut&pace took me for 400 dollars.SCAMMER!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm 

how long should i go without getting a response to assume my stuff isnt getting shipped? Made a deal to trade and the kid seemed nice but hasnt been on here or responded in a week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm 

Hey KR Fam.
I recently sold and shipped a GNOME set to a boardie. I took both of them in their OG box and foam inner shells to the nearest UPS Store on a Friday afternoon to have them pack em in one protective box. The employee asked me what was in the boxes and I told him collectible toys. I then , as always asked to insure my package for the sold amount. He then told me that I had missed the last pick up and that it would sit in the store for first thing Monday shipping. So, the buyer gets the boxes and all is well. Now weeks later the buyer tells me that he finally got to inspecting the OG GNOME and the smoke stack is broke and there's scuffs on the beard. I sold this as a blemish item due to some factory scuffs under the left arm but NO WAY was it broken or marks on the beard. My buyer tell me that there is no broken pieces in the box and that the Chase was fine but not in it's plastic outer bag. OK, so I want to fully trust this boardie since we're both avid collectors and sellers (when needed) and no doubt that this is how they came in. SO this has to be an employee that was curious opened the boxes . broke the OG, freaked out and stuffed them back in the boxes prior to packaging. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH SUCH A CLAIM??? I'm going to begin whatever process I can in the morning. Any advice is gratefully appreciated.
-me

Mendez
(El Cuco Recordings / Ultragore Recordings / Sol Selectas)
FREE MUSIC: http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm 

Buyers beware - twentytwo
*I don't know what his malfunction is but I finally did get my stuff today.

Reply to some PM next time dude.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm 

Mendez wrote:
Hey KR Fam.
I recently sold and shipped a GNOME set to a boardie. I took both of them in their OG box and foam inner shells to the nearest UPS Store on a Friday afternoon to have them pack em in one protective box. The employee asked me what was in the boxes and I told him collectible toys. I then , as always asked to insure my package for the sold amount. He then told me that I had missed the last pick up and that it would sit in the store for first thing Monday shipping. So, the buyer gets the boxes and all is well. Now weeks later the buyer tells me that he finally got to inspecting the OG GNOME and the smoke stack is broke and there's scuffs on the beard. I sold this as a blemish item due to some factory scuffs under the left arm but NO WAY was it broken or marks on the beard. My buyer tell me that there is no broken pieces in the box and that the Chase was fine but not in it's plastic outer bag. OK, so I want to fully trust this boardie since we're both avid collectors and sellers (when needed) and no doubt that this is how they came in. SO this has to be an employee that was curious opened the boxes . broke the OG, freaked out and stuffed them back in the boxes prior to packaging. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH SUCH A CLAIM??? I'm going to begin whatever process I can in the morning. Any advice is gratefully appreciated.
-me

It should be the Buyer's responsibility to check the items, well within the Courier's official time limit to report breakage during shipping (ideally the day the package arrives).. and report any damage.
Failure to do so, is not fair on the Seller, who has shipped in good faith and is left unable to recover the loss from the Courier company.

Taking up the slack just encourages lazyness.. and I say that as someone who buys considerably more items than I ever sell.. Do as you would be done by.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 pm 

Bad transaction with ENFORCER. Bought a lot of things from me, haggled down the price for weeks, then proceeded to flip. Upon his own admittance.

babykid, bigrookieinc, Crunch, GPerg, Graf-Toyz, hellscrape, hotrodd, jonvespa, kom22, luckyscrm, MADCOW, nuj0iz, nypedestrian, ohiheartyoux, onthemoveauto, realtyguy808, si41872002, syx, TacoHerder, tattooedjester, tweeder422, useless toys, yourfacehxc, zonrboy

SOLD TO:
Bluedream510, boompooper, chiprender, Freakinkram88, ilovefreestufftoo, ironpaw, jaimeribg, j0nwalsh, kieferones, Krygorth, mctweek, MourninAnathema, sgt.bludhound, statusquo, touj03, urbnsnkrhead, VapDee, SecurityGeek, autobam9977,

TRADED WITH:
Danielcelabu, gqc15, kiddcrsh87, Merlin, rentatard, si41872002, snooker

SHADY FOOLS:
Enforcer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 am 

Sent money for some AV stuff and two senders didn't send at all. 6 days should be the cut off to file a claim right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm 

jeemac wrote:
Bad transaction with ENFORCER. Bought a lot of things from me, haggled down the price for weeks, then proceeded to flip. Upon his own admittance.

Bad transaction with Enforcer.

Yes, he is a flipper. Admitted it himself once he got caught right in the act.

Do not buy/sell to him. His name (according to paypal) is Man Cheung - just in case he decides to start a new account or flip to someone else.

The Good: mistachael, rice_money, twentytwo, paul, haggard, sbs4me, OralePincheBatman, jaxx, henry17s, pdotcool, ohiheartyoux, Freakinkram88, Ch0sen0ne, Ash_KBear, jjH8te, 1v1artin, mashumaromatt, 666doll, realtyguy808, Towlie420, =DuNnYnNuD=, reactor88, henchman, dopevinyl, MiggaWhaat, trvsxwedx, izzy, DrewBlood, tweeder422, adik.na.chinoy, TO_designs, APsychoCareBear, Pezhead23, waSd, (nice dream), purple_alice, aruss, nypedestrian, Exforge, Mikewm1985, FistfulOfBunnies, toyzinmyattik, greggygreg, Tjsays, xxclandestinexx, LuckyKid19, Stonesoup75, call_me_diamond, noname27, griffndunn, frankthefish, w33zy16, Chinaman101, Joyride, DanForbes, Ozmax, chenreaction, Almightymalikai, VenomAT

The Bad: Enforcer, Tbo

The Ugly: 2013 SDCC JPK Dunny

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm 

Just wanted to report essicaj-_-, who sold me a Tado love dunny and said it was complete and in good condition. I received it in fair condition with various markings on it, however, my primary issue was that its sign accy is missing. I informed the seller of this and he/she said they would look for it. Weeks later they said they found it and asked for my address again. This was on March 14th. She/he has not responded to any PMs since then and I now have an incomplete dunny. :[

I will retract this poor feedback if this seller ever sends me the missing accessory..but its been 2 months already with no response now.

Great Transactions with: Ash_KBear, the_don, randomman, vinylgoddess, flabby, dreamattack27, twentytwo, chocoboy83, crittur17, turnone, Moonshot, DoriansPortrait, henchman, frankmysterio, Nicknards, stacyjean, cporobot, ROCSone, Janeeliz22, Neebles, ElfUp, realtyguy808

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 am 

bapestageneral sucks at packing items. Two damaged boxes because he shipped them lose inside a much larger shipping box. I don't even know how somebody could be so careless with over $800 worth of stuff. Tried contacting he never replied. :axe:

Adding info
Rex Chen
dinorex1013 ebay
nycxdinorex@gmail.com e-mail

Don't waste your time buying broken parts from this guy.

Last edited by slacker370z on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm 

Has anyone done any deals with pomasta?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=83237

I bought a satan (south park kidrobot collection vynil) from this username and they said it was going to be sent on July 25th and I haven't heard from them. I had sent 3 messages since then and nothing. Should I open a claim with PayPal or wait some more?

It's been 6 days since he/she got payment. I'm new here so I'm lost on what to do and what not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:45 pm 

Bought something from Nerps on July 4th, still waiting :|

:Resolved:

Transactions: SecurityGeek x2, nerps x2, genejo, Vapdee, Seanviloriadesigns, realtyguy808 x2, infinite14, mooshysushi, gopeder111, tsui1105, Freakinkram88, nvs03lex, alexp_03, quentdiggy, reganomics813, Shauni55, phunk311, NikeJerk

Successfully traded/Sold to : realtyguy808, DBAS, jot84, SecurityGeek, w33zy16

My Sales thread
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=218053&p=2681504#p2681504
My Most Wanted Thread
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=214536

Collect & Destroy: ROACHSHACK138
Instagram: ROACHSHACK138
Circus Posterus: ROACHSHACK138

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:45 pm 

hello.. i have some little issue here.. i sent 200$ for gold life set ( not include tarzo )
from HOVA a week ago.. its been a week since i send at no response untill now.. i now he a old boardie in here and has a lot of post so i think many of you know him.. can someone help me to contact him? thanks

CLEAR.. HOVA just reply my PM

Great transactions: contra808 , smpt , winegum16 , dsristau , radddish , s0x , eghatch93 (2x) , drybones , flabby , hollywood , toasted678 , the_don , moshi , consumption , dubwars (5x) , henry17s , ROCSone , Plur511 , vinyltoyz , defstar , mrsmonster (2x) , zombiemonkie , JORDAN_ , LeftyJennyus , nameBRAND , Quiz , Dupper , BMXBENF (2x) , 1V1ARTIN , zonrboy (2x) , HeyJB (2x) , dunnydroppings , Cheahpet , Moonshot , shye112 , 666ways2love (2x) , NewAddictions , rustedhalo , realtyguy808 , adik.na.chinoy (2x) , Shmunny , gmiddleswarth , goddamnanalog , stratosphere , ZopBoy , janeeliz22 , mooshysushi , Nicocato , KIDCANNON10 , deathtollzero , supershallow , lediscode , Evil0ne , toknenong , HOVA , belfinatorzz111 , malac_cj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:30 pm 

After almost one year, I give up.

9 months ago, during the last SDCC, Nerps created a topic offering "mule" for boardies.

As other boardies I asked for Locodonta Hog and I paid $140 (Locodonta plus shipping to Brazil)

But when I received, I realize that NERPS send me the wrong toy, he sent the Kozik x Mishka labbit.

I sent a lot of PM, tryed talk to him via twitter and in his topic. He never answered.
So I blocked my payment by paypal and finally he sent a PM.

We talked and to make easier for him, I accepted get Labbit and when I receive the Locodonta SDCC, I would pay more $140.

So I unblocked the payment.
After that, he disappeared. Didnt send the locodonta, didnt explain why, didnt answer my messages.

I dont like to do that but I need to alert other boardies about NERPS.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 am 

I sent $25 via Paypal to PJWatseu for a Kidrobot NY City Bot and never receive the item nor did he responded to any of my PMs or direct emails.

I never had any problem buying from any of the boardies here and PJWatseu seems like a very reputable boardie at first. He responded to my PM rather quickly before I pay for item but after I pay, he is not responding to any of my PM or email.

PJWatseu, please send my item or respond to PMs. If you know this boardie, please let him know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 pm 

ameba1225 wrote:
I sent $25 via Paypal to PJWatseu for a Kidrobot NY City Bot and never receive the item nor did he responded to any of my PMs or direct emails.

I never had any problem buying from any of the boardies here and PJWatseu seems like a very reputable boardie at first. He responded to my PM rather quickly before I pay for item but after I pay, he is not responding to any of my PM or email.

PJWatseu, please send my item or respond to PMs. If you know this boardie, please let him know. Thanks.

if 30 days did not pass, call paypal and open a dispute against them and get your money back.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 pm 

I don't want to cause any problems but im currently having trouble with JAYJAYFOOL . He approached me for a trade with the Red Otto Bjornik Mayari Dunny for his Endangered Touma dunny. I sent my side on April 3rd, and it was delivered April 11th since it's a Canadian address. I last talked to him on the 5th. I sent 2 messages (on the 5th and 14th), just checking what was going on and have yet to get a response. His last visit online was April 13th. I've given enough time for a response but nothing. He basically stole my Mayari Dunny.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 pm 

Nicknards wrote:
I don't want to cause any problems but im currently having trouble with JAYJAYFOOL . He approached me for a trade with the Red Otto Bjornik Mayari Dunny for his Endangered Touma dunny. I sent my side on April 3rd, and it was delivered April 11th since it's a Canadian address. I last talked to him on the 5th. I sent 2 messages (on the 5th and 14th), just checking what was going on and have yet to get a response. His last visit online was April 13th. I've given enough time for a response but nothing. He basically stole my Mayari Dunny.

I doubt he would do that to you, Jayjay has been around for a while and he probably wouldn't still be here if he was the kind of person to do that, although it is quite odd. I say wait a little longer and then if he still doesn't respond/send, bring it up again. At least the Mayari is not a expensive piece or anything.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm 

mikashroom wrote:
Nicknards wrote:

I doubt he would do that to you, Jayjay has been around for a while and he probably wouldn't still be here if he was the kind of person to do that, although it is quite odd. I say wait a little longer and then if he still doesn't respond/send, bring it up again. At least the Mayari is not a expensive piece or anything.

So it's been a month now and still nothing. I did receive a response on the 23rd "Hey man! SOOOOO sorry for taking so long!! Tons of stuff has come up over here. I NEVER take this long to send stuff out. You don't need to send me anything else but im gonna send you some other stuff to make up for it!! Sorry again! Jay" No shipping confirmation or anything. Yeah, it wasn't anything expensive, it's just the principal of taking something, being flaky with the responses, and dropping of the face of the earth sporadically. Let alone not knowing if something has actually been shipped or not.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:45 pm 

Nicknards wrote:
mikashroom wrote:
Nicknards wrote:

So it's been a month now and still nothing. I did receive a response on the 23rd "Hey man! SOOOOO sorry for taking so long!! Tons of stuff has come up over here. I NEVER take this long to send stuff out. You don't need to send me anything else but im gonna send you some other stuff to make up for it!! Sorry again! Jay" No shipping confirmation or anything. Yeah, it wasn't anything expensive, it's just the principal of taking something, being flaky with the responses, and dropping of the face of the earth sporadically. Let alone not knowing if something has actually been shipped or not.

Weird man... I don't know what to say except wait some more. Except a month is way too long. Maybe guru has some advice?

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:13 am 

oh, wow... so yeah. I've been dealing with a ton of sh!t lately. And then to put the icing on the cake my mother and fathers house burnt down last Monday. A house I lived in for 25 years a house that had everything from my childhood in it a house I left everything in when I moved to Vancouver 7 years ago. Sorry I haven't had the time to get on here and send a message!

This is the message I sent today BEFORE I saw this!!

"Hey man! I know you HATE me but I still haven't sent yet! BUT its for sure on its way ASAP. Your not gonna be upset when you get your box tho! I put a ton of stickers in there some buttons and a custom from Ardabus Rubber plus the Touma dunny.

I hope that makes up for the delay. This is REALLY not how I am but a ton of stuff has come up and to top it off my mom and dads house burnt down last Monday. So again I'm super sorry!! I should still have your address on the box you sent but could you send it one more time just so I know 100% I n sending it to the right place?

Thanks for not flipping out on me and talk ish about me on the boards! I know this is taking forever!!
Cheers,
Jay"

So if you want that damn dunny back you can have it and I'll just keep the other stuff. Oh and I see how you left the part out when you message me saying you were sorry for taking so long to send the Otto dunny. I'm sorry but the Red Otto for the Touma dunny is already a damn good deal! But whatever i'll let it be up to you.

Do you want the red otto dunny back (that I got for my 6-y/o daughter)
or
25 bucks for the dunny and the shipping to Canada
or
the stuff I said I'd send in the last message?

Message me with whatever makes you happy and it will be on its way to you.

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 am 

mikashroom wrote:
Nicknards wrote:

Thanks homie!

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:29 pm 

The package arrived on the 19th and jayjayfool really made up for it with a custom, pins and stickers along with the dunny. Im sorry for making a big deal about it, in my defense I had no idea what was going on with the lack of communication and time passed. Many apologies to jayjayfool and I wish him the best with his personal endeavours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next