forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm 

Nicknards wrote:
The package arrived on the 19th and jayjayfool really made up for it with a custom, pins and stickers along with the dunny. Im sorry for making a big deal about it, in my defense I had no idea what was going on with the lack of communication and time passed. Many apologies to jayjayfool and I wish him the best with his personal endeavours

Yay! Glad it worked out :)

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:47 pm 

problem with SIRBEANWARD
sold me 2 items and never send them
paid him on the 13th of april,last mail i got was the 24th of april sayin he would ship the items.
its a month later and still nothing!
tried to mail pm call and facebook him but no answer!
has anyone heard from him!
last time he was online was 4 days ago but no reply to my pm,s
pay pal and the cc company are looking into this so lets hope it ends well!
DONT BUY FROM SIRBEANWARD!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:17 pm 

Do not sell to J Mooney from Long Beach CA --

BLOCK THIS EBAY IS --

socal_art-toys

Tries to get a refund without returning the item. A thief. I know they are on the boards as well.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:06 pm 

I bought a red Kabuki Dunny set from griffndunn. I paid for them on June 14th (as a gift, I feel stupid now :( ), but I haven't received them yet and he doesn't reply to any of my messages. He seemed a reliable seller (saw some positive comments on the board) so I really just want to know what's going on (like are they on their way yet, when will they arrive) or get a refund. Never had this before and I don't like it :? .

EDIT: Problem solved! Dunnys arrived today :D! Still no message though :lol: .

- Amanda Louise Spayd: Belladonnas (pink Petit Trianon & blue Antoinette), Dark Medic, Deadnettle & one-offs.

- Chris Ryniak: mini yellow Crumbeater from Spectrum set, customs, Naked Mole Rat & Unripe print.

- Treesons: 10th anniversary Fluffy House special edition & Be Kind and Silly.

Complete WTB list
Sales thread

Great transactions with: derektanga, mavxb3, DrewBlood, PJPVIV, vinylseeker, doarone, Joyride, ictoys, angieq82, DaVe^_^, cplefe, deadlemming, Troshau, Gillyweed, babyvtec, zukaty, agentZuluka.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm 

Ferfer wrote:
After almost one year, I give up.

9 months ago, during the last SDCC, Nerps created a topic offering "mule" for boardies.

As other boardies I asked for Locodonta Hog and I paid $140 (Locodonta plus shipping to Brazil)

But when I received, I realize that NERPS send me the wrong toy, he sent the Kozik x Mishka labbit.

I sent a lot of PM, tryed talk to him via twitter and in his topic. He never answered.
So I blocked my payment by paypal and finally he sent a PM.

We talked and to make easier for him, I accepted get Labbit and when I receive the Locodonta SDCC, I would pay more $140.

So I unblocked the payment.
After that, he disappeared. Didnt send the locodonta, didnt explain why, didnt answer my messages.

I dont like to do that but I need to alert other boardies about NERPS.

I don't know if you've gotten this resolved yet, but if not, try sending him a private message through Instagram (@nerpulls). I got an immediate response and I am assuming (hoping) to be getting my money back soon. He said Kidrobot closed his forum account and hasn't been on since.

Good transactions with: bigdaddyh, babykid, ellafricka, i12punk, babbage1851, Eiji (x2), plastik, luckyscrm, ldlredhed, AlbertOne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:38 am 

I'm sorry but why are you not getting a signed confirmation on delivery? And why send out items before payment or half of it , idk sorry to state the obvious and Many Thanks for keeping the site honest
I'm sorry to hear this happened to YALL
D.DEL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:46 pm 

2KwL wrote:
I'm sorry but why are you not getting a signed confirmation on delivery? And why send out items before payment or half of it , idk sorry to state the obvious and Many Thanks for keeping the site honest
I'm sorry to hear this happened to YALL
D.DEL

lol your gonna have some great transactions.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 am 

Problems with artist MIKE DIE

paid for four 8" dunnys over a year ago, received one and lots of excuses for not getting the other 3

MY STORE!!!!! << click there to peruse and purchase.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 am 

I came to a deal with a seller over the weekend and sent him the payment on Sunday but as of Wednesday, have not heard back from him. He was very responsive to my emails over the weekend when we were working out the terms of the agreement, but I haven't gotten an email back since then. He seemed to ask all the right questions (what is your mailing address, etc). I sent him (perhaps foolishly) a Paypal payment and agreed to do it as a friend/family payment so I am not sure of my options. At this point, there is still a chance that everything proceeds (which is why I am not publishing the sellers name), but I wanted to reach out to the boardies and see if anyone has suggestions on what I can do.

Thanks!
BC G

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:20 pm 

Please be aware that TRgear is a scammer.

I purchased The Passage Ignited Monochrome by Coarse from him on September 1st and after excuses early on, he disappeared. All attempts to contact him via the forums, e-mail, and through the paypal address I sent $555 USD to (Quoc Nguyen at quocn503@gmail.com) went unanswered. I've tried to put a claim in but I made the mistake of sending the money through friends and family. Expensive lesson learned. The address he posted on the picture he sent me to make me think he actually was sending it in September is:

David Nguyen
140 South 18th Ave
Pocatello, Idaho, USA

I'm not sure where else to post this information to make sure as many people as possible are warned away. Best of luck everyone.

Looking for: (Coarse) Dark Sorrows Rotofugi, (Coarse) Dark Sorrows Nightshade, (Tara McPherson) Lilitu, (Ajee x Mighty Jaxx) New Eva, and (Ajee) SkullSkin DIY White

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34