Buying, Selling, and Trading Problems

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

pada-1-

Re: Buying, Selling, and Trading Problems

Post by pada-1- » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi,

I wanted to share with you my really bad experience with the Black Book Gallery.
I ordered on April 17th (2011) a Kimpsons Card set from their website and paid 55usd (item + shipping cost).

On their online form used, I specified my address in Hong Kong for the shipping and the shipping cost was calculated on this base.My mistake was to use my Japanese Paypal account which is showing my previous Japanese address.
Knowing that this could generate an issue, I contacted them by email to let them know that they should use my Hong Kong address (the one registered on their website, at the time of the order).

William Suitts answered me back that they already sent the item to Japan following a hidden internal policy (didn't read anywhere on the website. why requesting the address on their website then? why not spotting different addresses and contacting me?) and they would need for it to come back in order to send it to the right address (HK).
Since then, the communication was very bad, not respectful at all, getting answer from time to time while I was contacting them everyday.

This ended by a forced partial refund (30usd) on my paypal account. I lost 25usd in this operation, the Kimpsons cards set I really wanted and of course a really bad feeling of being scammed by William and his gallery.
I tried to be honest with the Gallery, kept being respectful, spending a lot of energy to make things right, but it happened that I wasn't an important enough customer for them (I'm even now doubting they had the object in stock, the first tracking is strange).

Find bellow the full and sad communication from William Suitts of the Black Book Gallery. (inverse chronological order)

From: willsuitts@gmail.com [mailto:willsuitts@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Black Book Gallery
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:32 PM
To: PaDa-1-
Subject: Re: Kimpsons card order

I will refund you $30 - That's the cost of the cards - We are not sending anything to you and we are not going to refund your postage because you failed to have the correct mailing address. If you choose to not accept the refund don't bother writing back because this is our final communication with you.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM, xxxxx PaDa-1- wrote:
Dear William,

Can I have an answer?
Would it be possible for you to take this issue seriously and in a professional way?!

Regards,
C.

Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:05 AM

To: 'Black Book Gallery Orders'; 'Will Suitts'
Cc: 'xxxxx PaDa-1-'
Subject: RE: Kimpsons card order

Hi,

Any updated?

Regards,
C.

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 10:35 AM
To: 'Black Book Gallery Orders'; 'Will Suitts'
Cc: 'xxxxx PaDa-1-'

Hi,

Can you please give me an answer? As well as what you’re planning to do in order to solve this issue.

Regards,
C.

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:48 AM
To: 'Will Suitts'
Cc: 'Black Book Gallery Orders'; 'xxxxx PaDa-1-'

Hello,

Finally an answer. Thank you very much.
There are three points that bother me in the current situation:
- No communication at all. You seem to disappear with my money, no feedback, no client support.
- I provided both addresses, I know this is my mistake (as stated before). You could have checked that they were different and asked me the reason why. I think that’s quite normal to think that the one provided on your website is the most updated one…. anyway...
- I didn’t see nowhere this policy. I think that if I start a law suit on this, I will probably win (with all the damages online your image)… Maybe you should redesign your store and its order form to remove the address fields! (btw, you’re showing on your website that I don’t need a paypal account to order… please!).

Why did you wait that long to offer me a (partial?) refund? Is there anything hidden?
Needless to say that I don’t accept it and still looking for my package to be shipped.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly by phone at 852-xxxx-xxxx.

Regards,
C.

Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:12 PM
To: xxxxx PaDa-1-
Subject: Re: Kimpsons card order

The issue is this, you provided the wrong mailing address. We have a strict policy for shipping to only the address on a paypal transaction. I'm willing to offer you a $20 refund but that is it.

On Jul 13, 2011, at 2:15 AM, xxxxx PaDa-1- wrote:
Dear Black Book Gallery,

Can you please give me an update on the current issue with my order.
I think I have been waiting for too long without any answer/feedback from you.
I’m looking to get at least a reply by today, else I will have start some more serious and painful procedures.

Regards,
C.

Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:45 AM
To: 'Will Suitts'; 'Black Book Gallery Orders'
Subject: RE: Your package is on its way [NC]

Hi,

Do I deserve an answer?
I’m a bit disappointed by the Client support.

You have my money since May 3rd, so 69 days. More than two months.

C.

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:27 PM

Hi,

Any news?

Regards,
C.

Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:47 PM

Hi,

Did you get any information?
It has been more than a more than 6 weeks that I ordered and paid everything.

Regards,
C.

Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:46 AM
To: xxxxx PaDa-1-
Subject: Re: Your package is on its way [NC]

We have yet to get the package back, the tracking never even updated to show it left the US. Im going to check with the post office tomorrow about what happened. Once I get that info I will let you know.

Thanks
Will

On Jun 21, 2011, at 8:41 PM, xxxxx PaDa-1- wrote:
Hi,

Can you please answer?
When I am checking the tracking info, it seems you got the package back.

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>

Here is my HK address again, as specified with the initial order:
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXX, Hong Kong

Regards,
C.

Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:31 PM
To: Black Book Gallery Orders; willsuitts@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Your package is on its way [NC]

Hi,

Can I have an update on this?

Thanks,
C.

xxxxx PaDa-1-
05/24/2011 10:41 AM
To Black Book Gallery Orders <orders@theblackbookgallery.com>

cc willsuitts@gmail.com

Subject Fw: Your package is on its way [NC]

Hi,

Can I have an update on this?

Thanks,
C.

----- Forwarded by xxxxx PaDa-1-on 05/24/2011 10:40 AM -----

xxxxx PaDa-1-
05/20/2011 10:04 AM To Black Book Gallery Orders <orders@theblackbookgallery.com>

cc willsuitts@gmail.com

Subject Re: Fw: Your package is on its way [NC] << File: DocLink1.ndl >>

Hi,

i'ts not gonna work then.
I clearly specify my HK address in my order.
I'm no longer living in this address in Tokyo.

Regards,
C.

Black Book Gallery Orders <orders@theblackbookgallery.com>
Sent by: willsuitts@gmail.com
05/19/2011 11:50 PM
To xxxxx PaDa-1-
cc
Subject Re: Fw: Your package is on its way [C1]

Hello -
Tracking says the same for us. I would imagine it will update soon. As for the address we shipped to the address on your paypal profile as is our policy and paypals policy.
XXXXXX, Tokyo

Please continue to track the package but I expect it to arrive shortly.

Thanks

Will
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:39 AM, xxxxx PaDa-1- wrote:

Hi,

My order seems to have left your store on 05/03.
Do you have more information than i have (tracking is just showing US part).

to confirm, did you send the package to:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Hong Kong

Thanks,
C.

----- Forwarded by xxxxx PaDa-1-on 05/19/2011 03:35 PM -----
"service-jp@paypal.com" <service-jp@paypal.com>
05/03/2011 02:35 PM
To xxxxx PaDa-1-
cc
Subject Your package is on its way

It just shipped! Transaction ID: 1AN50440T3713721R

Dear PaDa-1-,
Your package from Black Book Gallery LLC is on its way. You can track it online using this tracking number.
U.S. Postal Service: LJ619814309US

Note to buyer:Shopping Cart

Just a reminder:
• It can take a few hours or even half a day for shippers to update tracking information.
• If you ordered a bunch of stuff, some of it may arrive separately, so look for more than one package.

SellerBlack Book Gallery LLCorders@theblackbookgallery.com
Shipping address - unconfirmed XXXXXXX, Tokyo Shipping detailsMailing date: 2011 May 2Shipper: U.S. Postal ServiceTracking number: LJ619814309USService type: Priority Mail International®Shipping Status: Shipped

PayPal

Help Center | Resolution Center | Security Center
Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
Copyright © 2011 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.
Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID PP242

--
BLACK BOOK GALLERY
555 SANTA FE DR.
DENVER, CO

http://WWW.THEBLACKBOOKGALLERY.COM

Alneho99

epyq any coincidence is by daniel callahan osiiy

Post by Alneho99 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 am

Appreciate the info, it&rsquo;s good to know.
cheap basketball jerseys

phat_ox

Post by phat_ox » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 am

So I had my first bad experience on the board when I bought the Kronk Bones from Modateur / William Campbell / Brooke James (x_creaturefeature_x@hotmail.com)
Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/update_security ... 1537467432
I paid for shipping via USPS Priority international with specific instructions to pack it as safely as possible. Package arrived in a padded mailer and of course broken bone parts. Have lied about sending replacement. Never came. No custom numbers or delivery confirmation given as well after requesting it a few times. During this period I have already received my packages from US and UK, some even later than the date Modateur promised to send me replacement.
I'm done waiting. Contacted paypal.
Other buyers if you come across this guy please beware.
Last edited by phat_ox on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My KR Forum Transactions
My Rotocasted Page
For Sale

"I collect toys, my toys collect dust"

BringTheRawkus

Post by BringTheRawkus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Bad transaction with Fail2evolve.

Paid $60 on July 11th. No mention of shipment, no tracking number, and no delivery estimate. He then showed up and stated that there were some "shipping issues", and gave a vague story about some surgery. Then stated he shipped the items out. It's been 2 weeks since that statement and still nothing. At this point even if I get my stuff there has been a huge lack of communication on his part, and I'm sure a few lies thrown in the mix as well. At the end of the day, just be honest, and don't BS people.

Btw there are apparently 2 or 3 other members who have been waiting a month + for their stuff.
Great Buyers: Paul, Eeekamouse, Drommerboy2, Tedmcintyre, Chapper, Tron
Great Sellers: TacoHerder, Kannaya24, FericFanatic

HeyJB

Post by HeyJB » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

BringTheRawkus wrote:Bad transaction with Fail2evolve.

Paid $60 on July 11th. No mention of shipment, no tracking number, and no delivery estimate. He then showed up and stated that there were some "shipping issues", and gave a vague story about some surgery. Then stated he shipped the items out. It's been 2 weeks since that statement and still nothing. At this point even if I get my stuff there has been a huge lack of communication on his part, and I'm sure a few lies thrown in the mix as well. At the end of the day, just be honest, and don't BS people.

Btw there are apparently 2 or 3 other members who have been waiting a month + for their stuff.

This reminds me of when anti-gay politicians get busted trying to pick up dudes...

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:22 pm

yeah, right now i would not buy from or trade with the guy. not sure whats going on.....communication has been poor and i saw he has been on here in the last week. if he has serious health issues he needs to tell those he owes specifically what the situation is.
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm

HeyJB wrote:

This reminds me of when anti-gay politicians get busted trying to pick up dudes...

ah, geesh, thats pretty funny.
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

BringTheRawkus

Post by BringTheRawkus » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm

ChewieOK wrote:

yeah, right now i would not buy from or trade with the guy. not sure whats going on.....communication has been poor and i saw he has been on here in the last week. if he has serious health issues he needs to tell those he owes specifically what the situation is.

Health issues can't be used as an excuse at this point. He wrote on this forum that he shipped our items (TWICE). Regardless of what took place before or after that statement it was obviously a lie because the items have not been received...
Great Buyers: Paul, Eeekamouse, Drommerboy2, Tedmcintyre, Chapper, Tron
Great Sellers: TacoHerder, Kannaya24, FericFanatic

RayMan28

Post by RayMan28 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

has anyone delat with ebay seller rickson400gsp?? reason for asking is I won an auction for family guy glow in the dark brian last week received my package today only to find an unopened FGKR blind box. my girlfriend opened it while i was at work and it contained a lois griffin, now he isnt responding to my message i sent to him on ebay.... has anyone purchased from him
Great Transactions with

- CSM - Harleydent - MattPeachNYC - aesop - JuanMazuera -
- akoomoa - i12punk - TeamHin - HypnoToad - DrewBlood - Mordee -
- AlexandreLeblanc - Needler56 - VapDee - Nicedream - DrewJ -
- Series2014 -

Sale/Trade Thread - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2359368

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Dont deal with Jose Heyaime aka ixidor01

doesnt reply to emails but will send you 856856 and doesnt pay up.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

*fail2evolve*

Post by *fail2evolve* » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 am

Dealing with a problem with Michael Lin aka Spooky+....

Short version of the story, I sent him a huge box of toys, plus a partial refund of thirty bucks. I have a customs form # to confirm it.

Got this pm from him:
Spooky+ wrote:Dude, the package just arrived! And the toys are awesome. Tell me which paypal I should send the money to!
Also, are you sure you just want 100 (plus 4%)?

And thought everything was hunky-dory.

Then today, he issues a chargeback through his credit card company and jacks the 108$ from my buddys paypal. Calling the toronto police department as soon as I'm done writing this and filing criminal fraud charges.

*fail2evolve*

Post by *fail2evolve* » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am

*fail2evolve* wrote:Dealing with a problem with Michael Lin aka Spooky+....

Short version of the story, I sent him a huge box of toys, plus a partial refund of thirty bucks. I have a customs form # to confirm it.

Got this pm from him:
Spooky+ wrote:Dude, the package just arrived! And the toys are awesome. Tell me which paypal I should send the money to!
Also, are you sure you just want 100 (plus 4%)?

And thought everything was hunky-dory.

Then today, he issues a chargeback through his credit card company and jacks the 108$ from my buddys paypal. Calling the toronto police department as soon as I'm done writing this and filing criminal fraud charges.

thank god for tracking and sig required delivery. paypal just ruled against him. have fun with your credit card company charging you criminally, dumba$$.

Spooky+

Post by Spooky+ » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey guys, so what happened was after being told by paypal that my dispute was filed too late, I called my credit card company to issue a charge back. They told they would see what they could do, and that they would mail me if it worked out. And keep in mind this all happened before fail contacted anyone. Anyways, so he did, did the refund, I got my money, he sent the toys, I got the toys, I sent him back the newly agreed total (he offered 100, I gave him 110 + fees to be nice), and i've still yet to receive mail from the credit card company. Yep so then fail comes here keyboard blazing, pming hateful messages, and posting here. I've already cancelled the charge back and apologized. I would post our pm's publicly, but it would only embarrass someone. If you really require proof of my innocence, I'd be more than happy to pm you my conversations with fail.
Also, fail, please try to track something with that tracking number. Canada post shows nothing. I didn't mention it as a courtesy, because seeing that I got my item, it really didn't matter.
Super Sellers: Babyfreak6, chrisosaur, gopeder111, brownkidd, NewAddictions, Merlin, Toddivision, Ardabus Rubber, NSTNATE, robbieXeff, lilmyk, featusfryer, xxclandestinexx, Henry17s, crestone, bcundall, operatorx, sykogrl (super awesome), alax, Amavevera, Pomasta, kpatricialee, starkravinmad and a couple pending:)

*fail2evolve*

Post by *fail2evolve* » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

i refunded you 138$ (30 more than owed) and sent the items, which were delivered september 1st. the customs number, when entered on the usps website, showed it as delivered. the label number is what you need to track it within canada.

The chargeback was issued today, and paypal (or should i say, a paypal supervisor) said that the chargeback was initiated today, and the CC company said the chargeback was issued today.

I sent you a pm when i found out about the chargeback, before i ever initiated any kind of dispute, which you read ten minutes after i sent it ( about 12:30 pm est) and did not respond to.

The chargeback was cancelled by the CC company, who i have also been in touch with and provided documentation to. The chargeback was also disputed by paypal and the money returned to my friends account before i posted the second message in the trading problems thread. All of this happened after you read a message and did not respond.

By my estimation, you acted in a manner consisting with someone trying to screw someone who had done their best to make everything right and then some.

If you say you cancelled the chargeback, and the chargeback was initiated that long ago, then it is what it is and I'm not going to go back and forth arguing about it. But i'm certainly not going to do business in the future, and it honestly feels like you tried to take advantage of me when i was trying to make everything ok.

Spooky+

Post by Spooky+ » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Here's a really long pm i sent a long time ago. it's dated at the bottom, fail, you can read it if you think i'm crazy, and anyone else, you can read it if you think i'm crazy. I clearly stated that i filed for a credit card charge back. If you don't want to waste your time, just don't read any of these posts. It's just silly.

Spooky+
Message subject: Re: Do not deal with Fail2evolve.Folder: Sent messages
Hey man, I believe you, and to show you I do, I'm going to cooperatate with you, and be honest with you. I believe in people changing and the benefit of the doubt, and such, so let's do this.
I am all for getting the toys I intended to get from you, so as long as that happens, I'm happy to pay you your deserved money.
The only thing is, I filed for a charge back with my credit card company, ONLY BECAUSE you were MIA for two months and paypal said they cant do anything. I had to insure myself, not because i think you're crazy, because I don't. I apologize, and hope this does not offend you.
The reason I'm telling you this, is because I humbly request that you ALLOW the charge back to happen, so I have the money, and then I have the power, which i very much believe that after 2 months of waiting, and not b!cthing on the forums, I deserve. Please consider this and discuss your thoughts on this with me.
If the package truly makes it all the way over to me as described and everything, I will be more than happy to send you your money back. This way, I am insured, but the transaction gets to happen. This is basically what is suggested for new sellers; send item first, receive money after; yes, I am essentially considering you a new seller, JUST THIS ONCE, because AFTER THIS, if it all works out, I will be more than happy to vouch for you FOREVER, and you will have my undying trust, and if you ever need a letter to proclaim your greatness and goodness, I would be more than happy to help out.
I realize that this may be very difficult for you, because 1, it. Is sort of humiliating, I am aware, and I apologize, and 2, you have to trust that I will not scam you. To help you over these hurdles, I can only say that for the past 2 months, I felt like a sucker who sent a large sum of money (as per a university student) to a stranger on the web. That was a little humiliating, especially since I told my dad who thinks I'm stupid now. Also, I have many references, including Robbie, so you can ask him. I know these are all just words on a screen, but I please ask you to consider my terms. In the end, I WILL get the toys, and you WILL get the money, AND you get my vouch, because I do understand you do have your risks here.

Is that cool?
Sent: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 am

His reply: it's more than cool.

WHICH I THOUGHT WAS COOL.
Super Sellers: Babyfreak6, chrisosaur, gopeder111, brownkidd, NewAddictions, Merlin, Toddivision, Ardabus Rubber, NSTNATE, robbieXeff, lilmyk, featusfryer, xxclandestinexx, Henry17s, crestone, bcundall, operatorx, sykogrl (super awesome), alax, Amavevera, Pomasta, kpatricialee, starkravinmad and a couple pending:)

quijanoth

Post by quijanoth » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Michelle119:

Possibly scammed on a trade;

4 of my BFF's for 3 Dunnys and a BFF. Contacted me once via text three days after receipt of my items on September 12, and has been ducking texts, emails, and PM's since then.
Might be some reasonable explanation, so, airing it out here to see if she shows up.

Update, Sept. 25: Not "possibly" scammed. She is actively avoiding me.
Last edited by quijanoth on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great Sellers/traders: moss420, Shauni55, heebysdaman, car, ianthegamer, bluegreenkey, Hypnotiq, Kram, Munchkin21, pdotcool, paul, crittur17, djtomain, Ash_KBear, Aldo, StegZ, melting, 666doll, suprastang, purple_alice, utd_red_666, SaintofSpinners, Daria134, Lfarnc, reactor88, hypekickz, starving_shinobi

busizem718

Post by busizem718 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 am

ejoholmes30, sold me coarse 1:3 pain, it arrived and came with hair piece missing on back of head. says he will look for piece of hair and that previous owner sent him pics of piece, not stating whether piece of hair is shown intact or sending me pics. says if he cane prove to himself he sent the piece like that, as he has no recollection of hair piece being broken off, he will not accept return and refund me. do not deal with him, this is obviously a scam to move damaged piece

quijanoth

Post by quijanoth » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 am

WTH is going on with this board? Two non-communicative sellers, and one straight up scam trade in less than two months. Seriously, I'm thinking about just going back to evil bay so I can actually get what I pay for. Without further ado, here's the updated list:

Michelle119 (PM me for her real name and info, if she decides to alt): Straight up scammer. Legal action is being taken.

<name omitted>: Resolving, but very slow to ship, and almost no communication until the day of shipping...six days after receipt of my items. Still isn't at my home, but supposedly is on the truck.

I've had a couple of great, very smooth transactions, but in all seriousness, this is the kind of stuff that drives away people like me. And, to those sellers who actually want to sell stuff on the boards to people with money? That should bother you. Granted, some of the sellers I've had problems with were low post count, but they've been here a while, so you understand my consternation.
New people will only take so much hassle and they'll just move on. I'm getting there quickly. Sorry to be a grouch, guys. Watch yourselves out there.
Last edited by quijanoth on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Great Sellers/traders: moss420, Shauni55, heebysdaman, car, ianthegamer, bluegreenkey, Hypnotiq, Kram, Munchkin21, pdotcool, paul, crittur17, djtomain, Ash_KBear, Aldo, StegZ, melting, 666doll, suprastang, purple_alice, utd_red_666, SaintofSpinners, Daria134, Lfarnc, reactor88, hypekickz, starving_shinobi

quijanoth

Post by quijanoth » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 am

Bump for update above.

kiddcrsh87

Post by kiddcrsh87 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Bought 4 dunnies: betso/mr frames red/mad biker/drilone from brobles and received it all really fast. good communication too, thanks!
Good traders: TeamHin, JEEMAC
Good seller: brobles

HeyJB

Post by HeyJB » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm

kiddcrsh87 wrote:Bought 4 dunnies: betso/mr frames red/mad biker/drilone from brobles and received it all really fast. good communication too, thanks!

Wrong thread! 8)

presco617

do not buy from BOBBLEHEADFREAK

Post by presco617 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

Based on an older KR Forum post, I contacted Bobbleheadfreak in mid-September, asking him if he still had any of the Biskup GID Virus Pollard for sale. He promptly replied that he would sell the one from his personal collection, still mint in the bag for a total of $305. He asked for a paypal payment to be sent as "personal" to avoid paypal fees, which I knew was risky, but I had done this before with honest sellers without a problem. He has over 300 posts here, so I decided that he was probably a solid contact for a purchase. I asked him to send me a picture of the Pollard to make sure we were talking about the correct item and he stated "the picture is on the KR forum". I copied and sent to him HIS PICTURE from the older post and asked if this was the item he was selling me. He confirmed that yes, that was the item. On Sept 22 I sent him the money and awaited the Pollard.

A few days later, I received a box from C. Bernardo in Sacramento, CA but it was nothing close to a Biskup Pollard. I contacted Bobbleheadfreak again and he said he had messed up and asked me to send the item I received back to him and he would send out the Pollard. I returned the item to him and again awaited delivery of the item I paid for.

A few more days pass, and he sends me the wrong item AGAIN. By this time we are into this by at least 3 weeks. Of course I am losing patience and contact him again asking where the Pollard is. Again, he asks me to return the item to him and he will refund my money.

I have spent the last three weeks trying to get my $305 back from Mr. Bernardo and have been given every excuse from "having problems with paypal" to "having problems with my bank account" and a final email from him last Wednesday stating "you have my word, you will have a money order in two days". Of course, there is no refund and he now does not answer any emails.

The email addy that I sent the paypal payment to is bobbleheadfreak@gmail.com but he also uses ezcashgifts@gmail.com. His emails to me come from the name GlobalCashMavericks, which is from the email listed in his KR posts, SimpleFreedom2010@gmail.com.

I will contact USPS on Monday to file mail fraud and possibly the Sacto PD to see if there is any recourse for this. I think he uses a mailbox type center to send and receive mail to avoid using his real address.

Bottom line: BOBBLEHEADFREAK on the KR forum took $305 from me six weeks ago and has been unable to deliver the item I purchased and/or send a refund for my money as he promised. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM

Merlin

Re: do not buy from BOBBLEHEADFREAK

Post by Merlin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 pm

presco617 wrote:Based on an older KR Forum post, I contacted Bobbleheadfreak in mid-September, asking him if he still had any of the Biskup GID Virus Pollard for sale. He promptly replied that he would sell the one from his personal collection, still mint in the bag for a total of $305. He asked for a paypal payment to be sent as "personal" to avoid paypal fees, which I knew was risky, but I had done this before with honest sellers without a problem. He has over 300 posts here, so I decided that he was probably a solid contact for a purchase. I asked him to send me a picture of the Pollard to make sure we were talking about the correct item and he stated "the picture is on the KR forum". I copied and sent to him HIS PICTURE from the older post and asked if this was the item he was selling me. He confirmed that yes, that was the item. On Sept 22 I sent him the money and awaited the Pollard.

A few days later, I received a box from C. Bernardo in Sacramento, CA but it was nothing close to a Biskup Pollard. I contacted Bobbleheadfreak again and he said he had messed up and asked me to send the item I received back to him and he would send out the Pollard. I returned the item to him and again awaited delivery of the item I paid for.

A few more days pass, and he sends me the wrong item AGAIN. By this time we are into this by at least 3 weeks. Of course I am losing patience and contact him again asking where the Pollard is. Again, he asks me to return the item to him and he will refund my money.

I have spent the last three weeks trying to get my $305 back from Mr. Bernardo and have been given every excuse from "having problems with paypal" to "having problems with my bank account" and a final email from him last Wednesday stating "you have my word, you will have a money order in two days". Of course, there is no refund and he now does not answer any emails.

The email addy that I sent the paypal payment to is bobbleheadfreak@gmail.com but he also uses ezcashgifts@gmail.com. His emails to me come from the name GlobalCashMavericks, which is from the email listed in his KR posts, SimpleFreedom2010@gmail.com.

I will contact USPS on Monday to file mail fraud and possibly the Sacto PD to see if there is any recourse for this. I think he uses a mailbox type center to send and receive mail to avoid using his real address.

Bottom line: BOBBLEHEADFREAK on the KR forum took $305 from me six weeks ago and has been unable to deliver the item I purchased and/or send a refund for my money as he promised. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM

even if its personal u can call paypal and ask for a cash back n they can do it something like this happened on here a while back they sent the money as gift but they still contacted paypal n he got his money back try it

Check my transactions here
My dealings

busizem718

Post by busizem718 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Thats my situation merlin is referring to. Call and ask to speak to disputes department. Explain calmly and they will help

presco617

Post by presco617 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 pm

busizem718 wrote:Thats my situation merlin is referring to. Call and ask to speak to disputes department. Explain calmly and they will help

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm not surprised at all that as soon as I filed the paypal claim, BOBBLEHEADFREAK was shady enough to provide paypal with one of the USPS tracking numbers from one of the packages he sent to me that was NOT the right item, trying to prove that he delivered the item to me. No worries, I have two delivery confirmations back to him and I can still file as "item not as described". As soon as paypal closes the case I'll reopen it again.

BOBBLEHEADFREAK is now both a thief and liar. Lovely combo.

Edited to add: USPS mail fraud complaint filed on 11-10-11 with USPS Postmaster, seller's full name and address now on Postmasters watch list. If anyone else has problems with this guy, please file a USPS mail fraud complaint online. Contact me if you need info on how to do this. Thanks!