WTS: Mascots - #12 Deluxe & #17 Sgt. Army Green

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

slosnailgary

WTS: Mascots - #12 Deluxe & #17 Sgt. Army Green

Post by slosnailgary » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:00 am

I am downsizing my collection and would like to sell the following mascots: #12 Deluxe and #17 Sgt. Robot Army Green Edition. I am not the original owner of #12, and both have been stored at home for a few years since having been displayed. Link to photos of both mascots:

https://photo.walgreens.com/store/share ... /WALGREENS

12 is in good condition. The accessory has marks from where it was held by the mascot (see photos), and the box is an off-white color. Since I am not the original owner, I am not sure if it was always off-white or faded over time. There is a spot on the watch band (see photos). Please see all photos and let me know if you have any questions. Asking $125 OBO via Paypal.

17 is in great condition. Please see all photos and let me know if you have any questions. Asking $75 OBO via Paypal.

If both mascots are wanted, asking $175 via Paypal and I will pay for shipping.

I read the rules and noticed the minimum post rule was added since my last sale (I have seven posts). I decided to post since I have three previous sales here, but if the moderators would like me to delete the post, I completely understand. I wanted to post here to give the mascots a chance at finding a good home. Links to my other sales:

viewtopic.php?t=251116
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=251920
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=252062

I also have feedback from trades/sales on the LEGO Market/Trade subreddits.

Thank you for looking!