Misc. Series Dunnys, Simpsons, South Park, & Customs

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

dorya-87

Misc. Series Dunnys, Simpsons, South Park, & Customs

Post by dorya-87 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:31 am

Selling these items listed below, please feel free to make me an offer if you think the price it too high as I have not been an active collector for a while now.

Shipping, I prefer to ship via the USPS with tracking and will ship overseas.
Please send me your address, this way I can let you know the exact shipping costs and will not charge a penny more.

I do ask, and more so to keep shipping costs as low as possible that with the smaller items such as the 3" Dunnys that you purchase a few items to make shipping affordable. If there is just one figure your dying to purchase, send me an email and we will work it out.

Kidrobot x The Simpsons Gold Homer Buddha 3" Opened Accessories with foil $8
Kidrobot x The Simpsons Series 1 Homer with Donut, Sticker, Foil and Box - $12
Kidrobot x The Simpsons Series 2 Sea Captain McCallister, Foil and Box - $4
Kidrobot x The Simpsons 25th Anniversary Fat Hat Homer, Foil and Box - $6
Kidrobot x The Simpsons 25th Anniversary Poochie w/Surf Board, Foil and Box - $8

Kidrobot x South Park The Fractured but Whole Captain Diabetes, Foil and Box - $8
Kidrobot x South Park The Fractured but Whole The Coon, Foil and Box - $9

Kidrobot 2Tone Arron Meshon w/Pretzel Accessory, Catalogue, Foil and Box - $8

Kidrobot Art of War The Harvester by Colus 2 Complete w/Box, Foil, Artist Card - $7 for one $12 for both
Kidrobot Art of War Capo by Sam Fout w/both guns, Box, Foil, Artist Card - $8
Kidrobot Art of War Knight by Patricio Oliver (PO) All 3 Knights Red, Yellow, Teal - With Swords, Foil and Boxes - $12

Kidrobot Side Show Series The Selfish by Sergio Mancini w/fishing pole, Box, Foil, Artist Card - $6

Kidrobot Azteca Series 2 Virgin by Miguel De La Barracuda w/Foil and Box - $6

Kidrobot Mardivale Saxamaphone Sam by Scribe w/Sax, Foil and Box, Missing Hat - $5

Kidrobot Apocalypse Dog by Huck Gee w/Mask, And Gun - Missing Artist Card, and Box but have foil - $6

Kidrobot Post Apocalypse Sanjuro The Ronin by Huck Gee Complete w/Foil, Box, Accessory and Artist Card - $6
Kidrobot Post Apocalypse Copter Boy by Huck Gee Propeller Is Loose but spins, Complete w/Foil, Box, Accessory and Artist Card - $6

Kidrobot Holiday Dunny Reindeer Games III: The Rise of Rudolph By Frank Kozik, Complete - $8
Kidrobot Holiday Dunny Crusty Dunny Complete with Hat and Bottle - Foil, Box Signed by Frank Kozik, inscribed with Merry Xmas Kozik '12 - $15
Kidrobot Holidape Dunny Christmas By MAD Complete with Foil and Box - $6

Kidrobot Designer Toy Awards Series 1 Gary Ham Pink Complete w/Foil, Box, Accessory $8

Kidrobot Ye Ole English Uamou Figure in Foil Only Slight Discoloring - $6

Kidrobot Tattoo Series Untitled figure by Dave Fox, Figure in Foil Only - $6

Kidrobot The Odd Ones Blargo by Scott Tolenson Complete with Foil and Box - $6

Kidrobot Warhol Brillo Red, White and Blue 3" Complete with Foil and Box - $7
Kidrobot Warhol Can Series Campbell Soup Plush 3" Orange and Green W/Can - $7
Kidrobot Warhol Can Series Dollar Sign Purple/Pink blend W/Can - $7

Kidrobot Mad Balls Brain Bad & Lock Lips - $8 each, both for $14

Task One - Chewbacca 3" Custom Dunny - $20

Unpainted, with detached head - STORMY by CashCannon - $15

NuggLife Figure - Blue Hustle Series - Complete - $60, ask about additional pins that will be free with purchase. http://www.spankystokes.com/2015/10/ian ... eries.html

Old School Kidrobot Art Shopping Bag.
Last edited by dorya-87 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vapdee was Me, now I am just a tree extending its branches to be there for others while my roots are properly buried.

dorya-87

Re: Misc. Series Dunnys, Simpsons, South Park, & Customs

Post by dorya-87 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 am

Vapdee was Me, now I am just a tree extending its branches to be there for others while my roots are properly buried.