KAWS Companions - Resting Place & Passing Through

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

iamjdub

KAWS Companions - Resting Place & Passing Through

Post by iamjdub » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:18 am

Hey everyone. I'm looking to sell some of my KAWS companions. Prices do not include shipping. Please give me your city, state, and zip and I can give you an price to ship them via FedEx w/ insurance for their value.

KAWS Resting Place - Brown - SOLD

KAWS Passing Through - Black - SOLD
Last edited by iamjdub on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

good deals w/: slack, bo0oyah, dork77, jesusvbarraza, plasticchapel, lil j nyc, buddhaheadz, joemm, mzkayDi, djkrush, joeydzzle, clarkr, tungtle, felon, t0fu, aussietoyrama, mrktrbx, devours, kidstartexas, spade, lickyourelbow, rizadette, yummyoreos, just1nj, rhymetimechild, brando222, caelum, leonspinks, cahrowline, johnideal, hu80, merrellfoote, fairladyz, ameba1225, Gatekeeperlp, kmurray707, shygetshigh

https://two24studios.com

shygetshigh

Re: KAWS Companions - Resting Place & Passing Through

Post by shygetshigh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 pm

iamjdub wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:18 am
Hey everyone. I'm looking to sell some of my KAWS companions. Prices do not include shipping. Please give me your city, state, and zip and I can give you an price to ship them via FedEx w/ insurance for their value. These pieces are in great condition, were displayed in a glass case. They both include the original box and packaging. I'm also happy to provide you the email receipts and announcement emails I received from KAWS when I purchased them. If you don't agree with my prices, make an offer. I can also take more photos if necessary... of the bottom of the figure, back of the box

KAWS Resting Place - Brown - $1500
FYI - One corner of the box was a little smashed during shipping from KAWS... no damage to the figure.

KAWS Passing Through - Black - $1750

Hello mate,
Please give me a deal on both! In based in Troy, Mi 48083.
Best
Teo