KAWS 8XX8 Resting Place (ALL Colors)

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

metrofrog2

KAWS 8XX8 Resting Place (ALL Colors)

Post by metrofrog2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 am

Hello board members,

I have for sale are briefly displayed / SUPER MINT Kaws Resting Place Companions. All colorways are available for sale and they come with all boxes, packaging materials, etc. Boxes indeed still retain their white tissue.

The sale is currently intended for pick-ups only; as in person sales will do justification towards its authenticity and how pristine these companions have held up thus far.

Asking price is $1300 for each Resting Place; not open to any trades or offers so the price is firm.
Feel free to shoot me a PM for picture(s), but again, this is in person only so if you are seriously
I highly suggest you to come by and take a look at them in person. I just have one photo each color and the rest can be seen in person. I live just a block south from Beverly Hills.

I've done MANY MANY deals through the board with Kaws pieces and for those who've dealt with me in the past knows me for my reputation on how well I take care of my collection and invest only on the true art and ABSOLUTELY NO REPLICAS!!!

Metro.

metrofrog2

Re: KAWS 8XX8 Resting Place (ALL Colors)

Post by metrofrog2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:10 am

Bump