Want to sell collection as one lot - looking for help

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

the_don

Want to sell collection as one lot - looking for help

Post by the_don » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:50 am

Hey ya'll been a long time. I'm sure most of you wouldn't remember me but I was a big collector of Esc-Toys / Erick Scarecrow back around 2008-2011. Just wondering if there's still any collectors around? Also, if anyone can recommend a good spot to put up my collection for sale, I'd appreciate it. Do any stores do consignment? Ideally I'd like to get rid of everything at once as I am moving across the country. Thanks for the help!

Check out my sales thread for some good deals: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=137438

fakeXsound

Re: Want to sell collection as one lot - looking for help

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Hmm, I remember ToyQube selling one of the open edition KAWS Companions on consignment. Not sure if that was a special case since it was KAWS, though.

Not very helpful, but I do see a lot of ESC-Toy stuff on eBay.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

wenjamin

Post by wenjamin » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 pm

also not the most helpful... but i would be interested in a 18” og soopa maria if you have one in your collection for sale.

the_don

Post by the_don » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 am

wenjamin wrote:also not the most helpful... but i would be interested in a 18” og soopa maria if you have one in your collection for sale.
I have two. OG and Warhol colorways. Honestly have no idea how to price I paid about a grand each back in the day, but I dont expect to get that back. PM me if interested in working something out.
Check out my sales thread for some good deals: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=137438

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:51 am

I definitely remember swapping posts in the ESC thread back when you were building your collection. Hate to see you moving on your collection but I'm glad you are hoping to get it to another dedicated collector. I'm not sure I can help too much but apparently a lot of the trading and selling these days uses Instagram. I've seen it mentioned as the main buy/sell area for toys in a few places of late but I have to admit I've not used it for that. Best of luck man, I remember being in awe of that collection of yours. Gonna make someone else really happy if that set moves on.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

the_don

Post by the_don » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Yardarm51 wrote:I definitely remember swapping posts in the ESC thread back when you were building your collection. Hate to see you moving on your collection but I'm glad you are hoping to get it to another dedicated collector. I'm not sure I can help too much but apparently a lot of the trading and selling these days uses Instagram. I've seen it mentioned as the main buy/sell area for toys in a few places of late but I have to admit I've not used it for that. Best of luck man, I remember being in awe of that collection of yours. Gonna make someone else really happy if that set moves on.
Thanks bro, I'll check it out. Small world, I'm actually moving to Van! I might hit you up for info in the future if that's cool.

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:23 am

Absolutely. Nothing much happening in this end of the world toy wise but I'm guessing from the thread that you're getting out of the game. Would be happy to talk about you coming to Lotus Land. Fire me a PM and I'll get you my contact info.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.