For Sale: 3"/8" Dunnys & Kaws Pieces

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

p1985

For Sale: 3"/8" Dunnys & Kaws Pieces

Post by p1985 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Hey guys, it has been ages since I've been on here but it's great to see that this thread is still as active as ever. As I was cleaning the closet, found some pieces that can probably be put to better use than collecting more shade and dust in my hands. I will try to price fairly but if something seems unreasonable, I am definitely open to offers (go easy on me it's been a while and I may not exactly price these things as they should). If something seems high, it's cause my sentimental self priced it and subconsciously doesn't want to part with it. But as I said, open to all offers. To make things easier, all includes shipping prices already. I am also probably going to add a lil extra goodies to purchases. As for payment, Venmo would be preferred. Here goes:

Andrew Bell 3" Lemon Drop - $12

Dunny 3" Series 2010 - 3 for $25 (just tell me which ones you are looking for and I'll see if I have them)

Dunny Evolved Case (Sealed) - $140

Dunny 8" Raku Night & Day - $150/ea

Dunny 8" Gold Tristian Eaton - $100

Kaws Tweety - $950 [SOLD]

Meltdown Dunny 8" Yellow and Pink - $70/ea

Kaws Hennessy (limited to 420k) and Kaws x Colette Hennessy (limited to 213) [PENDING] - b/o

And some new items I purchased but again realized I probably won't be displaying (pictures to come):

Kaws BFF Vinyl Blue MoMa - $350

Kaws Companion Black Open Edition (from MoMa) - $250 [SOLD]

Kaws Companion Blush Open Edition - $240

Kaws Companion Blush Flayed Open Edition - $240

All prices include shipping. Open to offers. Thanks for checking out my items.