forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 pm 

Ok so when me and my ex split paths (on good terms I may add) we had a lot of random vinyl etc colllected between us and we each took what we wanted and went our separate ways. I never thought about parting with anything but I remember him talking about kidrobot forums being the way he would sell anything if it ever came up so I decided to make my own account. I know I'm new but whatever you may need to prove the authenticity of my post I can do for you :). I recently moved to Colorado with my daughter and could use some extra $ so I'm scraping bottom finding a few things I either don't want to get rid of :( grimsheeps & my chueh mech bear but the rest for now I'm not to worried about lol! So here's what I have to offer and make offers as you see fit I really only know what I researched and what I was told things were worth!

Led better toxic buddies x3.... 40$ for all 4 obo?? Kind of in dark seen these all over the place

Tons of random 3" and 8" DIY pieces..... no clue make an offer I know the teddy bear and a few others are rare but not sure going rate

Marka 27 8" slightly stripped dunny 50$ obo

Grimsheep dragatomi show 9" irontrooper qee ( few small scuffs ): 300$

Grimsheep most-wanted series tiger assasin dunny 3" with grimsheep custom 8" sword from another piece he made (but not sure which) 125$ obo still kind of in the dark not much found about this

Luke chueh mecha sad bear 45$ seen they go for 75$ maybe this is fair enough?

2 x Mini Munnys 1 white slightly scribbled 1 red and new 8$ for the pair or 4$ each lol

And one foomi? Ummm 4$

Star Wars storm trooper blank DIY: not sure about this guy say 15$

Send me an email if you want me to send pictures since I can immediately :) people have been sending me messages and I can't post anything back to you :( emilylovesmayzie11@gmail.com is my email, I had my ex message back those interested that sent their email in PM..... this silly forum won't let me do anything lol.....

Last edited by Emilylovesmayzie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:07 pm 

Can someone please help me or give me some info?? I've tried a lot of stuff and nothing's working.... first it said my pictures were to big which I tried to change, and now it says the board attachment quota has been reached even though I have no pics uploaded :( I just want to get pictures up so people can actually see what's for sale.... I wanted to message guru but it won't let me do that either.... thanks everyone the first person that can help I will send something to for free just for the help..... moving to Colorado strapped me financially so the quicker I can post them the better.... thanks everyone and sorry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 pm 

Hmmmm did my previous post about needing help with pics not uploading not post? Man this forum makes me feel computer illiterate...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:21 pm 

Interested in the grimsheep. Pmd.

Richl, FAS, Rustedhalo, Cheeky, Joealmighty, Tamara988, Yorickbrown, RessTroop, xxclandestinexx, rontek3000, Raidersp85, SUSAN2008, dun182, LuvMuffin, =DuNnYnNuD=, didadi808, timmyblueeyes, *cheeto*, erickscarecrow, minor D, hgreene, shuijingfantasy, ClarkR, Luvin Tha Game, WuzOne, H2OBear, Foxracing808, flatland333, phaughey, jenifirst, the_don, gmiddleswarth x2, mfmunny, snooker, DX_Psycho, hypekickz, NewAddictions, ilovesteampunk, nomoney4dunny , Nismo, chocoboy83, Makimaki, wooley and many many more....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 pm 

Hey if you need to email me try my email cause I can't pm anyone back pictures it's rediculous lol.... emilylovesmayzie11@gmail.com thanks a lot sorry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 pm 

I use photobucket to host pics and upload them to my post thet way.

Also, what version Mecha Sad Bear do you have for sale?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:47 am 

use imgur its simple and free

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:46 pm 

It's the silver version of the mecha sad bear if you want to email me I can send pictures no prob :) thanks guys since you both tried to help Iwhen I get my orders all lined up I'll send you something as thanks :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:00 am 

Bumping for a great seller! Item received very quickly, thank you!
:D

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299