KAWS Passing Through - Mono & Black

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

neukyoolar

KAWS Passing Through - Mono & Black

Post by neukyoolar » Thu May 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Update: BOTH SOLD

------------------------

Its been a long, long time since I've posted here... Been out of the vinyl game for years now, sitting on my collection and enjoying what I have but haven't felt the itch to collect or buy anything new lately. Got to thinking that its time to pass some of this stuff off to someone who will appreciate it more than me.

First to go will be my Passing Through Companions I suppose.

Got these from kawsone in May of 2013, so yes, they are 100% authentic. Got the original emails to prove it.

The Companions have been stored in a dust-free enclosure, away from direct sunlight. Pet free and smoke free house. The boxes, unfortunately, suffered some minor damage (creasing) from the way they were stored for some time. You can see in the photos below. They've since been moved and placed somewhere safe where gravity won't hurt them anymore.

I've seen some of the numbers being thrown around regarding their value, and since I have to post a number myself, i'll say $1500 for each, $2750 for both, but you PM me if you're interested and we'll talk about making a deal. I expect that I'll need some time to ascertain what I am willing to let them go for, so don't expect an immediate sale. I have to secure some boxes and packing material to safely ship these anyways, and that'll take me some time.

Last edited by neukyoolar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good deals: The Boy Wunder, Fantazn, Vinylsolja, NotNotARobot, thndrstrk

jeremyparis

Re: KAWS Passing Through - Mono & Black

Post by jeremyparis » Fri May 12, 2017 1:30 pm

can I email you ?

2ndtimearound

Post by 2ndtimearound » Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 pm

DM Sent!

raphyki

Post by raphyki » Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 am

i'm interested in the grey
paypal ready
:)

SEND ME A PM

fq9

Post by fq9 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm

I am interested in both..are they still for sale?