KIckCases! Awesome Display Cases for Your Collection!

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

DrewJ

KIckCases! Awesome Display Cases for Your Collection!

Post by DrewJ » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:05 pm

http://www.ToyKick.com

Hey Everyone!

It was not too long ago I was searching endlessly on the internet for the perfect display case. I wanted something I described as an "Invisible Display Case," something that was minimal and didn't take any attention away from what was being displayed. I found too many cases that had ugly wooden frames around it and tacky mirrored backs. Shot Glass display cases didn't work for me because I didn't like the dividers between each nook, plus, they are kind of expensive!

Find yourself in the same situation? Well look no further. I have some display cases like the one I just described. See the pictures below. The Case is 13x13 inches and has 4 shelves with about 3.2 inches of vertical space each (give or take 1/8 inch for factory imperfections). That holds 24 Standard Dunnys. These display cases are meant for 3'' Vinyl figures.

DIMENSIONS
13''x13''x3''
Inside depth: 2.5'' from back wall to front door.
3.2 inside vertical space between each shelf (give or take 1/8 inch for factory imperfections)

Now, some of you might remember my old thread where I was making these myself- that's no longer the case. These cases are professionally made in a factory right here in the USA. The edges of the plastic are finished and smooth, which was not the case before when I was making them on my own. Also, the door is no longer hinged, it is now a sliding panel that you raise vertically. It looks a lot nicer this way!.

These cases are really great for saving space but are also really good for when you don't want to "Overdo it" with cumbersome detolfs. They're only 3 inches thick so they don't protrude off the wall too far. Great for separating out sets and utilizing wall space rather than floor or shelf space.

I'm trying to make this more than a hobby and possibly sell these long term. These cases are going to retail for $70-$80 but as a special deal to my early customers you can get these now for $65 each.

$65each

Shipping within the US:
$10 for the first one
$5 for each additional

I will ship internationally but please go over to my website and use the shipping calculator to determine shipping: ToyKick.com

THE SPLITTER - DISCONTINUED

$45 each. (For a limited Time) Discounted from $60

13'' x 8.75'' x 5''

Removable Shelf splits inside in half.

Please Note: The current picture of the SPLITTER show a small hole on the front door acting as a handle. The cases being sold will NOT have this hole/handle.

Last edited by DrewJ on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 57 times in total.

DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/TKqyyg
OTHER STUFF FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/Z0TaN0

foto junkaay

Re: DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE - New and Improved Design!

Post by foto junkaay » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh these look great Drew! I like the fact that the hinges are gone!!
3A Hatchery Kitty FOUND THANKS TO SHUDDERBROOM
Good and Bad Transactions
Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project
Cezza_4 wrote:Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

SG7

Post by SG7 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

These look pretty nice - good luck with everything!
Looking to Buy

* Angry Woebots Panda King (OG)
* Skull Brain by Emilio Garcia (Large)
PM me with your offers!

Cheers!

Great Transactions: flabby, Lfarnc, chorus, KidroboWizard, snooker, henchman, TradeMark310, Ash_KBear, SH916, realtyguy808, nerps, JayJayFool, nuj0iz, paulzdeep, pomasta, bigbad99, pandasashi, analog101, 1v1artin, gmiddleswarth, Nikejerk

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks foto! Thanks Sg7! I appreciate it, hopefully others like these and I can sell enough to expand the designs and cases I offer :)

Quest_Ion

Post by Quest_Ion » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Wow! They turned out pretty awesome!!!

Great job and good luck with your sales! I'm sure you'll have no trouble moving these. Now get out there and promote them...
ImageQuest Ion recommends: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=200141

ImageQuest Ion burns:Image

realtyguy808

Post by realtyguy808 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

So does Mysterion come with the case? JK. They look very cool.

I may hit you up for one soon. Best of luck with your sales!!!

APsychoCareBear

Post by APsychoCareBear » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

If you were a good boardie you would hook us up with the company that manufactures them so we can save some bucks, how about that? Any website or phone number u might want to give us? :axe:
Great Transactions With:
broke4toys, blurgreenkey, 1v1artin, cprobot, darkghost973, paulzdeep, henry17s, roguerebel, EviL0ne, bigbad99, halfapparition, brgam, mANNE , whitefalconTLE

LOOKING TO BUY:
MVH
Paul Kaiju

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 pm

APsychoCareBear wrote:If you were a good boardie you would hook us up with the company that manufactures them so we can save some bucks, how about that? Any website or phone number u might want to give us? :axe:

Sure Thing,

But first, you should know that if you order any quantity under 25 they're going to run you about $120 each. I ordered a massive amount, which allows me to resell them for $60 each. ($50 isn't even much of a profit but I'm trying to get started).

Also, the company I order these from wasn't making these specific cases. I gave them the dimensions I wanted and these are customized to a model I designed, so they're unique.

I put a lot of money up front and it's going to be hard work promoting them, selling them, and shipping them all out but if I can make some extra cash and provide a nice case to fellow collectors for a good price I think it's all worth it. :)

mysterion

Post by mysterion » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

DrewJ wrote:
APsychoCareBear wrote:If you were a good boardie you would hook us up with the company that manufactures them so we can save some bucks, how about that? Any website or phone number u might want to give us? :axe:

Sure Thing,

But first, you should know that if you order any quantity under 25 they're going to run you about $120 each. I ordered a massive amount, which allows me to resell them for $60 each. ($50 isn't even much of a profit but I'm trying to get started).

Also, the company I order these from wasn't making these specific cases. I gave them the dimensions I wanted and these are customized to a model I designed, so they're unique.

I put a lot of money up front and it's going to be hard work promoting them, selling them, and shipping them all out but if I can make some extra cash and provide a nice case to fellow collectors for a good price I think it's all worth it. :)

You are the F@#$%ING MAN !

THOSE LOOK AMAZING

Hinge-less design, Clear, Multi-level, generally AWESOME.

They look so sick. :partyman:

robbieXeff

Post by robbieXeff » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

DrewJ wrote:

Sure Thing,

Dont even worry about negativity like that. Youre doing the community a good service. If I can find where to put 2 of these Ill be picking them up for my simpsons sets alone.
SALES THREAD

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

mysterion

Post by mysterion » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

robbieXeff wrote:
DrewJ wrote:

Sure Thing,

Dont even worry about negativity like that. Youre doing the community a good service. If I can find where to put 2 of these Ill be picking them up for my simpsons sets alone.

That's what I'm sayin

As my SP collection grows, I want to display that shi+ right

APsychoCareBear

Post by APsychoCareBear » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

DrewJ wrote:

Sure Thing,

Just pulling ur leg brotha, in fact, i'll b buying sum from ya :partyman:
Great Transactions With:
broke4toys, blurgreenkey, 1v1artin, cprobot, darkghost973, paulzdeep, henry17s, roguerebel, EviL0ne, bigbad99, halfapparition, brgam, mANNE , whitefalconTLE

LOOKING TO BUY:
MVH
Paul Kaiju

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

APsychoCareBear wrote:
DrewJ wrote:

Sure Thing,

Just pulling ur leg brotha, in fact, i'll b buying sum from ya :partyman:

No problem man, all is good :).

Cool, whenever you're ready to get one let me know. I'm in Los Angeles so we can do an exchange in person and save on shipping.

MFSCK

Post by MFSCK » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 am

Sweet! Clean looking cases! Ill def be orderin about 3 or 4 next month (cant this month, bought toooooo much vinyl! :lol: )
Good Sellers: Whitts, robadob, BMXBENF, xXDunnyXx, nyhousekid, mastahvic, dimply_gecko, sopa, turbobert

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

MFSCK wrote:Sweet! Clean looking cases! Ill def be orderin about 3 or 4 next month (cant this month, bought toooooo much vinyl! :lol: )

Thanks MFSCK, I appreciate it. Just let me know whenever you need a case.

Spooky+

Post by Spooky+ » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 am

REALLY Super product!
Super Sellers: Babyfreak6, chrisosaur, gopeder111, brownkidd, NewAddictions, Merlin, Toddivision, Ardabus Rubber, NSTNATE, robbieXeff, lilmyk, featusfryer, xxclandestinexx, Henry17s, crestone, bcundall, operatorx, sykogrl (super awesome), alax, Amavevera, Pomasta, kpatricialee, starkravinmad and a couple pending:)

foto junkaay

Post by foto junkaay » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 am

DrewJ wrote:
I'm trying to make this more than a hobby and possibly sell these long term. These cases are going to retail for $59.99 but as a special deal to my early customers you can get these now for $49.99 each.

$49.99 each
Buy 3 for $139.99
$8.99 Priority Shipping within the USA. Free Shipping on the purchase of 2 or more.

I will ship internationally but please PM me with your address so I can calculate cost.

john_rambo wrote:You have a good gallery for sale i like it so much thanks for it i hope you are a good dealer of please share the prices and some more information about these that all i want to buy things

If you read the original post, he put up prices :rolleyes:
3A Hatchery Kitty FOUND THANKS TO SHUDDERBROOM
Good and Bad Transactions
Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project
Cezza_4 wrote:Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the support you all have given me! I really appreciate it.

I'd like everyone to know that I had 2 sample cases on hand and they are currently sold! This is great news because I sold both within 24 hours of posting this thread which is awesome!

My first batch of 100 cases are currently being made in the factory and the wait time is 4 weeks. However, I am still taking orders. - Back ordering.

If you back order and pay for a case NOW rather than wait the 4 weeks, I can give you an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF each case regardless of how many you buy. If you back order, the case will be drop shipped to you straight from the manufacturer to guarantee you get them as early as possible.

I will post back here on this thread when this offer expires and the 100 cases are on their way to me. Take advantage of this offer now!

dj2dj2

Post by dj2dj2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

bump.

I might be interested after I move in a month. Relocating for my job and will have plenty of room for my collectables. I might want to move my smaller figures out of my detolfs and this would be a great substitution/solution.
BLOG - LOLs, WOWs and WTFs

--------------------------

WTB:
1:6 EMGY, Milk, or Peaceday Dropcloth
Peekaboo Customs
Kid Robot BFF Series Cupcake

WTS:
1:6 Gravedigger Caesar (New)
1:6 EMGY Caesar (New)
1:6 Bomb Square (New)
1:12 Large Martin AUSPublic Def (New)

Buff Monster Destroyer - Grey Edition (New)
Squadt: Nozzel s004 Frozen (New)

Trade Offers Are Always Welcome!

--------------------------

Good Transactions With:
NSTNATE, bluegreenkey

henry17s

Post by henry17s » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 pm

really cool looking cases.
wish I had some spare money.
Great Transactions:
snooker (X2), blakewest, dodgrr, HeyJB (X4), jonpaulkaiser, FaustX, histogirl (X2), CaptainDNA, IgorVentura (X3), Hom, Diakka00, andomman, projectmayhem (X2), Saint721, turdhole, TiredChildren, turbobert, Spooky+, snitz, kupooinc, ixidor01, Vinylsolja, chronic, anubis2night, quentdiggy (X2), tattooedjester (X2), skelve, devito1195, Flyingdunniez, MoralWarfare, solostone, hovdog, fulci zombi, C4, tsui1105, the_sentient, analog101, raphmeister, onespot01, h8thing, locksmith, nuj0iz (X2), KidRobotXXIV, andycap, Amethystcape, c.feng (X2), dphear, Dizzerrr, Sekure, Mouser47, Zukie ART, pariahseven (X2), jjH8te (X2), nguyenless, MiggaWhaat, gregm, bachtere, DrewJ, yomi, and many more ......

AlexandreLeblanc

Post by AlexandreLeblanc » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

How much for the simpsons ?
Good transaction : Stillspin, Mistachael, Akooma, RayMan28, henry17s, illest_nyc / cerealwarz

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:29 pm

AlexandreLeblanc wrote:How much for the simpsons ?

Hey man, really sorry but not selling them. I am, however, selling the zombie bart as I have a double. You can check out my Toy Sales thread in my signature.

realtyguy808

Post by realtyguy808 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:02 am

Will the cases stand up on their own or will they need to be screwed into the wall?

Thinking about just using them as a case for now until I find a permanent home on my wall.

peelwon

Post by peelwon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 am

realtyguy808 wrote:Will the cases stand up on their own or will they need to be screwed into the wall?

Thinking about just using them as a case for now until I find a permanent home on my wall.

Hey Drew! Great cases! I'm wondering the same thing as realtyguy808.

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 am

peelwon wrote:
realtyguy808 wrote:Will the cases stand up on their own or will they need to be screwed into the wall?

Hey Drew! Great cases! I'm wondering the same thing as realtyguy808.

Hey guys! Great question. Yes, the case will also stand on its own on a flat surface such as a shelf or desk.