forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm 

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Last edited by rustedhalo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm 

BUMP

JLED Mutant Bunny pics uploaded and price corrected(for some reason this got messed up)

:partyman:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:24 pm 

Pm sent ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm 

PM's responded to, list updated, some items pending...

This weekend I will be listing a bunch of stuff in our new Storenvy online shop for The Rusted Nail Gallery. Most of these items plus some customs and original artwork will be going up over the next week. Prices will be adjusted so this is your last chance to get these deals and these prices. Once the site goes live this thread will be deleted.

:partyman:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 am 

I'd love that kozik Lenin,but its a little to much. The last one I saw on ebay went for 87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 pm 

drommerboy2 wrote:
I'd love that kozik Lenin,but its a little to much. The last one I saw on ebay went for 87

Please show me this auction. I always search completed listings to check my prices. The last 2 on eBay sold for $115 back in May of 2011 and $125 back in June 2011 and there hasn't been any recently for sale. Mine is mint in package and has never been displayed. Both of these last auctions had some minor wear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 pm 

Dude these ended like 3 or4 weeks ago rightbeforeChristmas,I got reall pissed cause i was watching it and missed out. I'd do100$ shipped. I meani paid 80 for mao. Let me know what you think. Not trying to low ball you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 am 

pm sent about the redbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 am 

drommerboy2 wrote:
Dude these ended like 3 or4 weeks ago rightbeforeChristmas,I got reall pissed cause i was watching it and missed out. I'd do100$ shipped. I meani paid 80 for mao. Let me know what you think. Not trying to low ball you

I honestly wanted the links to the auctions cause I couldn't find any. I've searched "Kozik Lenin Dunny" and even just "Kozik Dunny" and yielded no results. Completed search results go all the back to October 18th. Not accusing you of low balling me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 am 

I always type just kozik,way more stuff comes up

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 am 

Bump

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm 

So what's the lowest you would do on the kozik lenin? There's one on evilbay for under 100 brand new.let me known sumfin.I'd rather give my $$$$ to a boardie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 am 

PM'ed about Kathie Olivas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 am 

BUMP for items received !!!
Thank you very much ! :rock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 am 

Package came today!! Bump

Good Transactions : quentdiggy, hotrodd, Resstroop, haiiyaa, =DuNnYnNuD=, uneekstyle, CurseTheSeen, VincentL, Gothamite80, bk_bk, Yaggi, sgolby, highland19, babykid, Fuller2356, 1v1artin, Lfarnc, rustedhalo

Mega Transaction and an Awesome Dude : Vinylassasin and liveordunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:01 am 

Daaaaaang ninjaskills, I thought he just was a little pricey. Thanks for the heads up

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm 

Don't believe anything this low life has to say. He feels the need to come and try to talk trash in my sales thread like he matters. Do some research and talk to the 100's of people I've dealt with or go check out the feedback thread. You need to get a life son. You think you'll make some dent in my sales, which I've already made over 20 sales from this thread already. Get over yourself already.

drommerboy2 - I'm watching the auction which is currently at $100.99 with $14.95 shipping and ends in 5 hours. After the auction ends if I feel I need to adjust my price I will.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm 

bump!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am 

Man we need to all get along, we are supposed to be here cause of our love of vinyl. That's why I'm here and if rustedhalo will sell to me ill buy from him and see for myself what kinda boardie he is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
Don't believe anything this low life has to say. He feels the need to come and try to talk trash in my sales thread like he matters. Do some research and talk to the 100's of people I've dealt with or go check out the feedback thread. You need to get a life son. You think you'll make some dent in my sales, which I've already made over 20 sales from this thread already. Get over yourself already.

LOOK AT THIS GUY???!! :lol: You're calling me a low life? :lol: The nerve of you?!! The audacity!! Do you have mental problems? Take heavy medication? Combination of both?

My intention is to show the community WHO YOU REALLY ARE!! To expose you and your lies and suspect behavior and practices.

You see that is all he has is name calling and finger pointing. I have facts and truth.

TRUTH is a strange and foreign concept to "Danny AKA Rusted Fail-O. The truth hurts and here is the truth...Rusted Fail-O is a liar, horrible artist, and is a person of questionable moral fiber who should not be trusted.

People need to know what a low life you really are Mr. Fail-O!.

Let's talk about reputation. How about we ask around and see what the word is on my name and if I'm a man of his word/Stand up guy. Then let's ask around about yours.

My name and word are gold! I support the community, I support artists with over 50 commissioned projects, I bump and offer my services/help to other members amongst other things; MY NAME RINGS OUT!!

Your name and reputation is most well know for is STEALING from Dok A and then continually denying it and altering facts to try to save some face or just make yourself feel better!! And now for lying, making crap custom toy, and then talking crap about! * See link above in my original post*

Let's take a look at your work shall we?
PLEASE NOTE RUSTED FAIL-O's handy work:
1) Sloppy and uneven cuts in the face
2) Large spots of UNPAINTED areas inside the head, you can see the OG Yellow Vinyl * I added more gears to hide some of the yellow spots and there are many!*
3) Look closely at the dots/rivets on the left hand side you can see the original Red plastic still showing through the paint.
4) There was a dirty piece of plastic wedged into the face. It was so dirty you couldn't see inside the head to see the 4-6 gears he nailed to the back of the inside of the head.
5) There were two little horns (store bought or taken from another toy it looked like) glued on with Elmer's Glue that came snapped off. It was the kind of glue little kids use for arts and crafts.
6) The center post holding the head came broken and un glued and I had to rework it just to make it stand
7) The majority of the above mentioned rivets came popped out of the body and were rolling around the shipping box.

The Custom eventually came to me broken due to careless packing and poor craftsmanship and execution. I guess this is the level of care Fail-O shows to his clients who pay for his customs. I couldn't tell you for sure as he has never returned any of my emails about making this right contrary to what he says?

REPEAT: When I sent a very polite, calm toned email voicing these problems he ignored them and stuck me with a broken and poorly designed custom

TRUTH RUSTED FAIL-O's Behavior During and After the project:

1) Left me in the dark for months on the commission/Several Emails unanswered often spaced weeks if not months apart.
2) When I emailed Fail about the above issues/problems that email was ignored as was the email asking for a refund.
3) To save face in the face of various Toy Communites Fail repeatedly lied about PM/Email me offering to make things right. Never happened he just said he did.

Either Fail-O thought this was good enough, didn't care, or hoped I'd go away. In any event this sort of behavior should not be tolerated!!

My intention is to shed light onto the hack and coward of a man.

Ya'll see what I have is Truth on my side, Hard Evidence, Facts, Logic, and Reason.

You; Mr. Fail-O, have denial, lies, and
[size=150]
DO NOT TRUST! DO NOT SUPPORT!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN!! Every time I see a post from Rusty Fail-O I'm going to point out what a liar and fraud he is. CONGRATULATIONS RUSTY YOU'RE MY NEW HOBBY!!
[/size]

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm 

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!! Now I'm just confused, what do you have to say in reply Mr halo?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 pm 

drommerboy2 wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!! Now I'm just confused, what do you have to say in reply Mr halo?

What can he say? He did what he did and knows he is in the wrong!

He's just not man enough to admit it.

You can see the proof in the pic HE DID A CRAPPY JOB ON THE CUSTOM. You can see original paint all over and that's just ONE of the problems!! I have all the email chains saved. I don't have the PM...BECAUSE there never were any!!

FEB 27 2011 was the last email I got form Rusty Fail-O filled with excuses; for the sake of brevity I'll not post it's contents but will forward it along if you're interested.

March 28 2011 I wrote:

Hey Danny,
It's been about a month since I last heard back from you. Did you have a chance to ship out the MadL yet?

March 29 2011
He FINALLY gets back to me with more excuses as to why there has been no correspondence and no custom. NOTE: in this email he mentions the neck joint being broken and having to fix it. This is clearly an issue BEFORE he ever sent out the custom. I guess using cheap Elmer's Glue is what all the top artists use to make and fix their customs.

April 2 2011. the custom shows up and I write:
Hey Danny,

I got the MadL today in the mail, thanks for getting it to me. I wish I could say I love him but I have some issues...
He came all broke: the little horns popped right off and one was missing from the box, 4 of the rivets from the front were popped out and some of the rivets you can see that are not painted fully, You can see the original paint on the inside of the head. Why is the Glass dirty? The Center Neck Post has snapped off so the head bobbles around.

I like the gears but they are so far back and the glass is so dirty all the other gears are almost invisible from far away. THe neck post running through the face is an odd touch....

I think I need a repair job on dude...I might try to fool with the design...

I do like the gun and wind up key, Thanks for the Gwain...

So..yeah...LMK what your thoughts are...

THIS EMAIL WAS IGNORED!! AS WERE MY PM'S ASKING FOR A REFUND

You would think an "artist" would take responsibly for his pieces and WANT to put out a quality piece...NOT RUSTY FAIL-O!!!

Lie, deny, and lie again Rusty Fail-O signature style!! :lol:

8 MONTHS LATER he gets back to me on CTU

Honestly I ignore you because all you do is run your mouth and talk crap. I didn't even want to validate you with a response. I had not seen pics of the custom until I ran across this thread. I don't remember any previous conversation other then you messaging me saying it was broken during shipping and you not being happy, but said you were going to fix it. I left it at that and don't remember ever hearing from you again. You can call me a hack and dis my work all you want, it doesn't affect me one bit. In my 6+ years in this scene I've sold 100's of customs and even more resin pieces. I've had 2 people that have decided they needed to go out of their way to post immature potty mouth ramblings on message boards that I'm rarely on or even care about anymore as if it was affecting me in any way. The other guy went out of his way to talk crap at every turn and try to hype his own work as if he was a god is the designer toy world. He fell off the planet about a year ago and nobody gave a crap about him as I'm sure you will soon follow suit. I offered twice to fix the custom for you and both times was met with your colorful language and disrespect. I'm not going to give you any money so just stop trying like I owe you something. I have way too much going on in my real life to deal with internet BS from some little kid. You can talk about me all you want and please feel free to mention my gallery, cause honestly there's no such thing as bad publicity. This is the only response you'll get from me so go find someone else to suck life from you piece of crap.

You can see what kind of guy Rusy is by his response. He acknowledges receiving my email then goes on to use the excuse that he THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FIX IT and ignores the problem!! Then he lies; BOLD FACE lies about offering to fix the problem twice when he never did EVER!! This is the only PM I have ever received from Rusty!! I did mention I might want to fool with the design but that's it. He then goes on to TALK so much smack about stuff that is 100% unrelated to the issue. About some other guy taking smack, about me "talking smack" when actually I was telling the truth and the truth is:
1)HE MADE A CRAPPY CUSTOM
2)RIPPED ME OFF
3)IGNORED ME WHEN I ASKED HIM TO FIX IT(VERY CALMLY AND POLITELY AS YOU CA SEE FROM MY EMAIL),
4) Talked smack about the repair job I did AFTER my was ignored
5)THEN TOLD LIE AFTER LIE ABOUT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

He just tried to turn it around on my making me look like the bad guy and he's the poor persecuted victim here.

Like I'm slandering his good name when I am actually shedding light on his lies, hypocrisy, and crap tastic art work.

DO NOT TRUST DO NOT DEAL WITH DO NOT SUPPORT RUSTED FAIL-O HE IS A LIAR, A CHEAT, AND A COWARD

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm 

i recieved the red bird on saturday,thanks :goodman:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am 

PM'd

Kronk 2 (Evolved)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm 

All PM's replied to and last 3 packages went out yesterday. Most of these items are now available in my gallery The Rusted Nail and in our new Storenvy online shop http://rustednail.storenvy.com Prices listed here reflect a discount and do not include shipping. new items will be added to the Storenvy shop so check there for good deals on sold out designer vinyl toys. Thanks to everybody here that purchased something, sales were great and I was able to pay some bills and order some new product for my shop.

:rock: :partyman: :rock: