forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm 

This prick bought my Mr. Bunny I had on ebay... I sold it once, and the first customer that got it, was not happy that the box was damaged during shipping, i gave that seller a refund minus my shipping charges(when i wasn't even offering a refund on the item) as i did pay to ship the item... when i got it back i put it back up for sale again... it was properly packaged sealed etc... mark tarbox bought the bunny, took and took about a week to send over the funds... i got the bunny out a few days later, priority with dc#, no insurance as he declined the insurance for an additional 3$...

now 3-4 days ago he files a claim with paypal! saying it never got there!!!!
i laughed at first because i checked days after sending it and it had been received

he said " he was out of town for the holiday weekend" it was delivered on february 12th which was a thursday... a few days away from the "holiday weekend"

and he barely files this claim now? probably thinking i dithed the green tag or whatever by now...

he then asks for signature confirmation, which i was like ??? when i do insurance i do it with signature confirmation, but the rump declined the damn insurance, i've had 400$+ packages go out of the country and get there perfectly fine, but ur telling me this package didnt go 200 miles without being delivered as he claims.

i told him all he would of had to do was let me know he was going to be out of town and i could of shipped the bunny a different day... but he didnt let me know any of that crap... then lately i been doing some research on him, i looked up his address on google maps... look for yourself
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 3270653895

there is his front door! now please members tell me, is it more likely, or less likely that the package wasn't delivered? the dc# tells me it was delivered, yet he tells me it was stolen... i find it kind of hard to believe that it was stolen, when he somewhat lives in a fortress, i can guarentee you that if the post man could not get through the font gate door to leave the package, he would not of left it on the city sidewalk...

so yeah... then i start talking to a friend of the board i talk to often, and told him the story, then he tells me that a similar thing happened to another board member before, and he got Duckling over through paypal because of MARK TARBOX

and it was basically the same situation!!!! he did this to an ebay member before... mark better get some act right real quick, cause im not 3000 miles away!!!!

trying to screw me out of my hard earned $ gets me pist, especially since my asking price on the bunny was the hookup price i got it for a year and a half ago!

the sad part is he is also a board member, i've did hundreds of transactions on this board, only had one package that did not show up to mexico, that buyer had boguht 2 times from me before, and me and him worked it out... but this other member is trying to nunchucks me, and i will not stand for it! especially knowing he has did it already to another board member, i have paypal looking into his old claims to search for a pattern of abuse!, he is using the system to extort $ from honest sellers!

this pisses me off cause he has my paypal on freeze, and all my $ i have got from my last 6 sales, have went into holding in case this rump wins the case!...

i'm shipping 6 packages tomorrow, that i have been paid for, but there is a chance i wont even see the $!

Last edited by eckotyper on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 pm 

Mark Tarbox is a clever guy. He knows what hes doing. He knows what PayPal's rules are and he'll screw you over with it if you don't take the proper precautions. This guy buys a million things, I really doubt the post man would leave any of his packages on the doorstep for it to be stolen. He must have some special instruction for them or atleast someone in the house to pick it up.

He probably got the package, saw that you didn't put insurance or signature confirmation and decided to d!ck you over, because without a signature on packages over $250, he's gonna win the case. Unless you can prove hes been abusing this by maybe having paypal look at how many disputes hes had, then you're out of some serious money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 pm 

Holy :gettingdeep: dude..... that's bollocks !! Have you got
anything documenting that the item was sent to this address ?

If so, you dont have anything to worry about

kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 pm 

i know booyah, i didnt even know that was a rul of paypal, but apparently he did! and iheard what he did to you!, that's what makes me even more pist off... but like i said i provided some info, and asked paypal to look into his other disputes... anytime someone gave him negative feedback he replied saying they were trying to extort $ from him, when he is trying to extort $ from honest board members/honest sellers!

im not 3000 miles away like u are booyah

[ Added: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 pm ]
Xeneize666 wrote:
Holy :gettingdeep: dude..... that's bollocks !! Have you got
anything documenting that the item was sent to this address ?

If so, you dont have anything to worry about

actually mark pointed out if its over $250 u have to have signature confirmation, something i didnt even know paypal required... i started the bunny auction at $1 so i wasn't to know if it would go over $250 or not, i didn't know this... like i said he's using the book to extort $ from people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:50 pm 

eckotyper wrote:
i know booyah, i didnt even know that was a rul of paypal, but apparently he did! and iheard what he did to you!, that's what makes me even more pist off... but like i said i provided some info, and asked paypal to look into his other disputes... anytime someone gave him negative feedback he replied saying they were trying to extort $ from him, when he is trying to extort $ from honest board members/honest sellers!

im not 3000 miles away like u are booyah

Kick his a$$ :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm 

this sox big time

and paypal might take the money from ur account to pay that bastard back
because u will get 20 days to deal it with eachother and after the 20 days paypal will take measures and then they will take money from u account to pay it back

Joe Ledbetter X Sanrio Carpool print

My Collection
My Sales

My Sales:

Great Transactions with: jmf337, happysusan2001, linhpham1201(X2), bluegreenkey, Miznotic_Garden, saiko, Xeneize666(X2), timselF, j3tang, Jackcuzzy, fairladyz, YnoD, dubwars, Vinylsolja, ZopBoy, Toasted678, RGodz, brobles, kaestar, Philsen, honkyponky, asulove, Freddypjr

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:54 pm 

Close the Paypal then...then start it up with a different Credit Card or something. But sucks this guys is trying to screw you..definitely call Paypal and explain the situation, esp if you have the email/eBay message where he refused the insurance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 pm 

well actually it was optional on the ebay invoice i sent him, as well as clearly written in the ebay auction

it was an option, like a drag down button box on his invoice before paying...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 pm 

This is too bad hope everything works out in the end.

Edit: glad everything got resolved.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... TRK:ME:UFS

Last edited by wsg313 on Sun May 03, 2009 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 pm 

eckotyper wrote:
well actually it was optional on the ebay invoice i sent him, as well as clearly written in the ebay auction

it was an option, like a drag down button box on his invoice before paying...

Yeah thats not gonna work. Its like saying tracking is optional and if they don't pay for it they're screwed. I asked Paypal once if you can just state you won't be responsible if they don't pay for the insurance and tracking and they told me no, you need to include it yourself. For stuff this expensive you can't be stingy on a few extra dollars to keep yourself protected. Otherwise you learn the hard way..

[ Added: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm ]
I wonder if this is your bunny bro..

http://cgi.ebay.com/MR-BUNNY-YELLOW-JOE ... dZViewItem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm 

eckotyper wrote:
i started the bunny auction at $1 so i wasn't to know if it would go over $250 or not, i didn't know this...

You didn't know that a Mr. Bunny would go over $250?....

And all of this could have been avoided with a $3 sig req?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 pm 

:-k Interesting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:01 pm 

Bascially goes to show how crap EBay is and how in the end Paypal doesn't offer any greater protection than any other payment option!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:27 pm 

Sorry to hear this ecko...

Ebay and paypal really suck balls these days...it's all in the favour of the buyer.

I don't give winners of my auction a choice about tracking and insurance...I already add it to the cost of shipping...hence my shipping charge always looks expensive (costs £5.70 just for the insurance and signed for delivery on intl. items) but at least I have than got my back covered. Also make sure you post the item within 7 days of payment or you're not covered by ebays seller protection - a load of balls!

Hope it 'magically' turns up on his doorstep in the next few days and he cancels the claim. :axe:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:35 pm 

bump for resolution. Is this butterfinger a member of the forums?

And for those not familiar with KR Board sensorship, butterfinger is a nice way of saying d-o-u-c-h-e!

Last edited by bubbanumber3 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 pm 

He bought an Oki Ni dunny from me a month or so ago. I had no problems with him.

Just like $and, I include insurance and tracking in my P&P costs now because Paypal is totally buyer protective. Unless you have that tracking number, you will NEVER win with them. Their arguement is that the sender can always make a claim to the post office and get their money back that way. The buyer has no way of getting their money back from the post office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm 

I've done quite a few deals with him now, as he buys a lot of my customs, but I always use Airsure shipping, so I've never had any problems with him at all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm 

g force wrote:
Bascially goes to show how crap EBay is and how in the end Paypal doesn't offer any greater protection than any other payment option!

Doesn't ebay own PayPal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 pm 

Yep and that's part of the problem....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 pm 

I have had a few deals with Mark and no problems. Granted they were MINI figures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 pm 

Is MRKTRBX now alwayswinsthetoy?

No problems with him for the few deals I've had on eBay, but he REALLY overcharges for shipping.

Good luck with a resolution.

Over 70 Great Deals so far......
[size=150]only one BAD DEAL with megaman333

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 pm 

Ahhh the infamous mrktrbx...time to call in Clandestine & Associates Collection Agency

trustinSTARS/nvs/brandunny/tvdang/dubwars/Foxracing808/SQUEE/akn220/NSTNATE/
colamaniac/arc/touj03/Dab City 2/malac_cj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm 

man, sucks to hear what's happening ecko. that's what you get for selling a mr. bunny---its bad luck!

This situation is BS! I do the same thing, offer insurance and and sig confirmation as an option! the way I see it, once purchased, it is the buyers responsibility to make sure it arrives safely (I ask for it if I purchase an item)

I thought that the delivery confirmation was enough to proove it arrived?

but from what I am understanding booyah saying, if it is over $250, del. conf. is not enough?

I have also sold some high end items to mrktbx and never had a problem. It makes me wonder if he is planning on getting out of the vinyl game pulling these tricks?

the small bit of good news is, he only lives a few blocks away from my place. why don't you roll over here, ecko, we'll go pay him a visit, take care of business, then come back to my place and blaze one up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:31 pm 

ZopBoy wrote:
Is MRKTRBX now alwayswinsthetoy?

No problems with him for the few deals I've had on eBay, but he REALLY overcharges for shipping.

Good luck with a resolution.

I don't think so ... the google maps address for MRKTRBX was in LA and alwayswinsthetoy is in Boston. Almost went to meet up and buy somethings a few months back but found cheaper elsewhere.

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 pm 

I've had experience with "shady" people claiming they did not receive a package and put in a claim to Paypal, yet I've never lost a dispute.

Between your shipping/tracking info, and your discussion points with said loser, you should be able to win this claim.

Keep your presentation to Paypal on point, without opinion or emotion - nothing but the facts, of which some of your conversation with him is relevant.

If he thinks it was likely delivered, but maybe stolen because he was not around, that is his problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next