forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 am 

Exforge wrote:
(nice dream) wrote:
I don't know why anyone buys his items anyway, his prices suck. I've seen people do BINs on his items for $20 more than I have my auctions at and I'm like WTF.

Oh man his prices are RIDICULOUS, nothing is ever reasonable :lol:

Eh I got the two tone dok a off of him for 24 which isn't crazy, I see them always hanging around 32

Smooth Transactions- EIJI-Stonecutterjeff-Homerj-Nothing371
Smooth Trades- Coreyxc4

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm 

Adultswim666 wrote:
Exforge wrote:
(nice dream) wrote:
I don't know why anyone buys his items anyway, his prices suck. I've seen people do BINs on his items for $20 more than I have my auctions at and I'm like WTF.

Eh I got the two tone dok a off of him for 24 which isn't crazy, I see them always hanging around 32

too high

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm 

Also considering it could have been a stolen piece from an honest collector...

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:
Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm 

turdhole wrote:
Adultswim666 wrote:
Exforge wrote:

too high

not really, that price included shipping and if you do a completed listings search for the Dok this is what you get for most recent sales

Im not saying that this guy is a good seller, i see what hes done in the past, im just saying i paid a good price, i wont deal with him again though

Smooth Transactions- EIJI-Stonecutterjeff-Homerj-Nothing371
Smooth Trades- Coreyxc4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:00 am 

:killme:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 pm 

Mark Tarbox is now toyboxproductions on eBay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 pm 

Not sure if this had been covered but if not and for those that don't know top rated sellers get a 20% discount on fees but have to maintain certain criteria like only getting some many low (1) star ratings and maintain a 99% feedback. If a handful of people buy items that lets say get damaged in shipping and leave low star rating for item description and/or leaving negative feedback his fees will increase dramatically and his sales will go down.

Who's coming with me.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 am 

slacker370z wrote:
Not sure if this had been covered but if not and for those that don't know top rated sellers get a 20% discount on fees but have to maintain certain criteria like only getting some many low (1) star ratings and maintain a 99% feedback. If a handful of people buy items that lets say get damaged in shipping and leave low star rating for item description and/or leaving negative feedback his fees will increase dramatically and his sales will go down.

Yes he is correct and this is a great way for us boardies to stop him :partyman:
It will essentially make him not save 2% off his fees but will hurt a lot in the long run.

Good trades: Easydoesit

http://trampt.com/users/tjsays/feed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:53 am 

wow just read most of this--dude seems like a total a hole.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am 

Tjsays wrote:
slacker370z wrote:

Yes he is correct and this is a great way for us boardies to stop him :partyman:
It will essentially make him not save 2% off his fees but will hurt a lot in the long run.

Don't do it. It wouldn't be as easy as it seems.

Just don't buy from him, or sell to him.

All Black Koibito

Over 70 Great Deals so far......
only one BAD DEAL with megaman333

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 am 

If this guy sucks so bad, how does he have 99% feedback rating???????

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm 

Detailed seller ratings is anonymous, whether it's 1 or 5 stars

Looks like this

Great buyers: funnymunny,Micki302(x2),xtoratorx,jandrolex,DarkLies212,Bradleyafrank,rimamir,Salamander,brooklyn_vinyl,drummerboy2,iron paw,unseenforces,oicyu8chu,Hyper mite,Greggygreg,kieferones,xxclandestinexx,cea(x4),geescube,Series2014,dolcevita83,king jGar,joshmayhem,RichYorick,zbakes,Melo-D,j-o-e,w33zy16,christopherswalls, LarryPink, johnnybagadonuts, JWU, wyldaxe, slals, FUREEK

Great sellers: CasperNY, nathanthepotter, Ghost, SecurityGeek, Miami_kr, griffndunn, Dab City 2, paul, saza, kitman34, donkeykonk, goldenskin, rjarmstrong100, therealchinaman
Traders: Limegreen, sk3llyz (x2), thetvirus, Mor3one

Muled For: griffndunn, RyanIke, radddish, HomerJ66, Basically Toyz, luckyscrm, arjybarjy, rdusty, Quest_Ion, thereviewer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:

1. morons
2. he rated himself :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:

1. morons
2. he rated himself :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:53 pm 

Wow this was a crazy read. Hopefully Karma catches up with him and his shady ways.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 am 

does he have a brother named peter tarbox? :lol:

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 am 

To be honest if you don't buy off him who do you buy off? No one on eBay is offering burnt gingerbread or HMNI blue or DOK A chase or any of the other chases he is offering so "Who do you get these off" after trying to get people to sell me things here on the boards I gave up and just looked to eBay and to be honest I've not had a problem with him or anyone on eBay except high charges for taxes and postage. I've had an advert on here for a LA empty case box for weeks and no one has even emailed me and lets face it they are not hard to find "full" if you have the cash. I couldn't even find a 2 faced series 2 common Wanda Dunny on here and there is 5200 of them.

What you all mean is "I hate him because he has so much good stuff and calls the prices" ;)

Apart from a couple of people on here who have helped me out with stuff and I must admit it is "Just a few" I have been ripped off by boardies more than eBay.

Someone offerered me an Azteca series 1 empty case box for £20 ($30 or there abouts) and when I got it, it was an Azteca 2 box case, obviously I complained and do you know what his reply was "I only customise and didn't know there was a difference"
And this guy is a member of the dunny club etc on Facebook, he offered to refund me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 am 

sgr1000 wrote:
What you all mean is "I hate him because he has so much good stuff and calls the prices" ;)

Pretty sure a lot of them hate him for how he completely boned some people

Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am 

HOVA wrote:
sgr1000 wrote:

you need to read more

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am 

I think it's completely fine to sell to him...

... just don't ship it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 am 

isuck wrote:
HOVA wrote:
sgr1000 wrote:

you need to read more

Actually I always give people the benefit of the doubt until they rip me off and I can tell you this, I bought a rare, expensive Dunny from this guy and I had "0" ratings on my account as I had just opened a new account to just deal with my Dunny buying, I'm in a completely different country also, so if he was going to take advantage of the situation "He would have had the best opportunity ever" and I received my item in great condition with no hassle and in good time.

I believe in trusting everyone unless the trust is lost and you should never listen to gossip, you should always dip your own toe in first and then get the news straight from your foot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 pm 

sgr1000 wrote:
HOVA wrote:
sgr1000 wrote:

Actually I always give people the benefit of the doubt until they rip me off and I can tell you this, I bought a rare, expensive Dunny from this guy and I had "0" ratings on my account as I had just opened a new account to just deal with my Dunny buying, I'm in a completely different country also, so if he was going to take advantage of the situation "He would have had the best opportunity ever" and I received my item in great condition with no hassle and in good time.

I believe in trusting everyone unless the trust is lost and you should never listen to gossip, you should always dip your own toe in first and then get the news straight from your foot.

i dont think id wanna pay for something rare then receive an empty box :lol: KR forum is different than ebay, he took advantage of way too many people here because he knew there was no way for them to win most of the time ...he has to follow through with ebay rules an regulations because they always side with the buyer in most cases ...they are getting more and more detailed on how they want things to work and if you dont abide by their rules, your account with be monitored then removed if you keep it up ...lose a KR account, grain of sand in the wind ...lose an ebay account, say goodbye to your selling reputation

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm 

crap.. I just bought a JLed Unicornasaurus from him off eBay before I realized it was him. Now we wait.

Have / Want Lists @ Trampt

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:33 pm 

SubjectNameHere wrote:
crap.. I just bought a JLed Unicornasaurus from him off eBay before I realized it was him. Now we wait.

You should be fine. Usually it is all good these days. That is, as far as I know. Don't quote me!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:45 pm 

mikashroom wrote:
SubjectNameHere wrote:

You should be fine. Usually it is all good these days. That is, as far as I know. Don't quote me!

Mika -

STOP GIVING BAD INFORMATION !!!

Seriously. You have to stop.

You don't know what you're talking about. You haven't had a transaction with Tarbox in the past or in recent history, nor are you basing your post on any credible information. You're just posting to post. I'm not sure if it's to get you post count up, or because you're avoiding doing your homework, but you're only hurting the boards with bad information.

Please. Stop.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next