Coarsetoys X Vans 1:3 Flake Pain 1:3 SOLD

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

skaterboy

Coarsetoys X Vans 1:3 Flake Pain 1:3 SOLD

Post by skaterboy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:20 am

Sold
Last edited by skaterboy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good Transactions:useless toys, dunquixote,acityinside,rain,kinojun,twotwelve,ceejay,666doll,noodle,edouble

SpecialKAC18

Re: Coarsetoys X Vans 1:3 Flake Pain 1:3

Post by SpecialKAC18 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Could you please post/send pics? Particularly of the damage. Also, what part of SoCal are you in?
Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

skaterboy

Post by skaterboy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 am

Hi, there is no damage to the figure, just some light scuffs from the board resting against the body. Being a collector I wanted to point it out.

PM me please with your info and I'd happy to email you pictures. I live in Irvine. Thank you.
Good Transactions:useless toys, dunquixote,acityinside,rain,kinojun,twotwelve,ceejay,666doll,noodle,edouble

KFiT

Post by KFiT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Wondering on how much shipping to Canada would be an would like to see pics?

Thanks
skaterboy wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:20 am
Hi everyone, selling my last Coarsetoys X Vans Flake Pain figure. I had this displayed for a year or two in my NYC office but it's been in storage since. I have it here with me in southern California, it's boxed and ready for shipping.

Comes complete with original box, both pilot, sticker set, the two skateboards and the poster which was never unfolded. I have a lot of pictures. It's in good condition. There are some light scratches / scuffs from where the skateboards lean against the body, not noticeable on display. I can send pics and even do a FaceTime / Skype session if it's helpful.

I've been a board member for a long time, I'm not really into the scene as much as I used to be but I still have a substantial collection.

My price is firm at $750.00 plus $35.00 shipping. I prefer paypal as a gift / friend transfer, if your not comfortable with this then please add the PayPal fee to the amount, I think it's still 2.9%? If for some reason the shipping is less than $35.00 ( if your in a western zone) I'm happy to refund any difference. I will ship USPS Priority or Fed Ex Ground and of course insured.

Thank you for your interest, I respond pretty fast to PM's, I will try and post pics but I never quite figured out how to do this on the boards, it will be easier to PM me your info and I'll send you a set.

skaterboy

Post by skaterboy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:05 pm

I can get prices for you to Canada, PM me please and happy to email you pics or setup a FaceTime or Skype. I assume for Canada it can be USPS Priority? Please reach out anytime. Thanks.

KFiT

Post by KFiT » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 am

Still not sure how to dm on the new setup of forum. I can't find anything, the last one was supposed to be a message not a reply haha

skaterboy

Post by skaterboy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:25 am

I sent you a PM, I'm with you on the forum lol. Thanks.