Quality control?

Discuss PEECOL, the toy designed for Kidrobot by the pixel phenomenon, eBoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

HorribleHeizer

Quality control?

Post by HorribleHeizer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:57 pm

At first I didn't think these were my cup of tea. But the more I look at them, the more I like them. I got out of Dunnys because the quality on them has dropped (imo). How is the paint on Peecols?

pocketwookie

Re: Quality control?

Post by pocketwookie » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:07 pm

HorribleHeizer wrote:At first I didn't think these were my cup of tea. But the more I look at them, the more I like them. I got out of Dunnys because the quality on them has dropped (imo). How is the paint on Peecols?

I've only got the first series (the second series should arrive any day now), but the paint has been spot on. There are slight differences between the final product and the box art (like lacruzz hands and some other color differences), but overall I've been very impressed with the quality. Oh, my nuke had just a very small bit of overspray, but not much at all.

But then again, I didn't have the same problems some have had with their Dunnys either. Most of mine have been really nice too.

I really do like the quality of the PEECOL. The paint is crisp. down to the smallest details. From the interviews I've read and heard, Eboy really wants the quality standards high on these. But who really knows how much control they really have over the final product?

MANIMAL

Post by MANIMAL » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:10 pm

the paint aps rule - these are HARD plastic like TREXi and QEE - knowing this you will now know that superior printing can be done on this surface

I have 4 PEECOLs

Nyoff
Roswell
NUKE
Marcos

all rule bigtime!
I mean, I guess i could come to your house, blow you, and then cut the lawn. Would that make me 'cool'? - F.KOZIK

HorribleHeizer

Post by HorribleHeizer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Thanks for the info. I am going to pick up one.

MANIMAL

Post by MANIMAL » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 pm

which one will be your first?
I mean, I guess i could come to your house, blow you, and then cut the lawn. Would that make me 'cool'? - F.KOZIK

HorribleHeizer

Post by HorribleHeizer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:37 pm

Lacruzz02. My local store has some so probably this one. I really like this colorway.

AznSoFTii

Post by AznSoFTii » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:17 pm

yah the lacruzz 02 is sex. i only ave a nuke. hes awesome
Sale Here: http://www.fugitivetoys.com/1117.html

My Toy Sale!: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=120549

Good BST Transactions- mzKaydi, xblMANIMAL X a gajillion times, streakzzZZ, busizem718, MaurinQuina22, dodgrr, jenkaos, lalolo, FAS, NICBROWN, and the list continues...

ToyBaroness wrote:Congrats on the Best Thread Title Ever.

^I WIN!

featusfryer

Post by featusfryer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:20 pm

I've had problems with the actual figure itself but the paint job is perfect.
"There are some things greater than money... But they all cost money"

useless toys

Post by useless toys » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 am

I hate to admit it, but I own LaCruzz 1 and 2, and I like them. The QC is nice, I would love to see a few more color ways of them. Like a brown, orange and yellow...Maybe purple, gold, some white and a little green...
Broke glasses and whooped asses...

smpt wrote:Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

lebedevore

Post by lebedevore » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Everything is OK with the ones I owe (Friend, Akkiloki, Astronof, Mr Q, Bernd, WGirl & NYOff). Exept the Friend's watch that I find a bit strange they're all great fun.