forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nukes Galore
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 am 

So I had an interesting weekend full of Nukes...
I was finally able to buy a Nuke from a board member (thanks) last week. It was already opened, but I was still happy to have one. I was however still searching for a sealed one. I was lucky enough to have a received a sealed Nuke through a purchase I made earlier in the week. I wasn't sure I'd get the Nuke with the purchase so I was quite surprised when it came.

Then over the weekend a friend stops by from out of town with, you guessed it...another Nuke. This one was opened as well, but in mint condition. So I thought that was the end of it. My girl came over to the house later that day and starts telling me how she contacted a friend in Chicago and how she got me a surprise... Another Nuke!!! That's 4 Nukes! So I have two sealed and two opened now. I have no need for this many and only want to hold on to one of the sealed Nukes. So I thought someone on here might be interested in a trade.

Trade:
1 open Nuke FOR 2 sealed Series 2 Peecols
1 open Nuke FOR 2 sealed Series 2 Peecols
1 sealed Nuke FOR 2 sealed Series 2 Peecols and Swizz

If we trade, I'll send the Nukes now as I have no reason not to believe that you won't send the Peecols when they're released later this month. Let me know if you're interested in one of the above trades. Thanks!

EDIT: Wow, that was quick! The extra Nukes are now gone and off to KR members. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by sinkFLsink on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:12 pm 

That's one hell of a weekend! glad to see you sharing the Nuke love, instead of cashing in on Ebay.

http://trampt.com/artists/1038/pocketwo ... er-morris/
pocketwookie on twitter!
http://twitter.com/pocket_wookie

http://www.pocketwookie.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:27 pm 

Hopefully someone will share the Lacoste Peecol love if they come across some extras. Those seem to be the tough ones to get (not counting any limited Peecol releases still coming).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:02 pm 

I have the white lacoste peecol from the sneakers I bought on the weekend, he's still sealed in the bag - not sure if i'm gonna keep him or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:37 am 

I have two nukes i'm from scotland i got them through the online give away for 50 people me and my girlfriend got one but they are both mine really. i'm so happy means i got one to take photos of and one to keep sealed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:49 pm 

jonplennox wrote:
I have two nukes i'm from scotland i got them through the online give away for 50 people me and my girlfriend got one but they are both mine really. i'm so happy means i got one to take photos of and one to keep sealed.

oh youre so lucky.. and that was rather some fast shipping to europe!
i want a nuke as well..

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:21 pm 

smorkin_love wrote:
jonplennox wrote:

oh youre so lucky.. and that was rather some fast shipping to europe!
i want a nuke as well..
they just came the other day. now i have nuke i wont to get every one of them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]