forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 am 

bawls

Kaiju: green/orange Zipfaces, Killer 2 pack

Koa: maniac, & gustavio [no they arent out yet], any customs

Flying Fortress: Montana Can, barcelona troop, buddy lee set

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 am 

Dalinquint wrote:
P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

Do you hate everything you don't understand? Can't be healthy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 pm 

i dont mind the artwork design on them, but the toy design itself is just weak. i dont like the shape at all.

desecration messrock JBailey Kano catch232 spanky2324 aarsfor swank cRease AKBAPE Pukingaso poopchalupa sgsterne loudwizard DaniTofuhead tommynathan ultra999 at321fakest c483125117 themegacephalic CHINO92 Shuijingfantasy spankystokes philnjill mancus robot companion codedecoinc lucky13 666doll mfmunny cahrowline reganomics813 o_kedoki Autodactyl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 pm 

ungh why won't this thread die, If you don't like them don't buy them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:22 am 

everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

Good deals with: iccdp, gogi, Metatron1050(2), BleedingEgg, DeanoMeano, Maki Maki(3), c483125117, louleeboo, kngwiz, Ubersauze.J, tvsinny, dunquixote, TungTLe, uhmski, AJB603, bboyilluminati6, just1nj, HorribleHeizer, mzkayDi, FericFanatic(3), djmerge1, djfohm(2), justsusy, =DuNnYnNuD=, ceejay, TheFuzzyBear, killwhitey, Dunn Da-Da, bk_bk, SecurityGeek, o_kedoki, bubblegumking, c-money(2), AKBAPE, contra808, jceballo, saiko, ontheDL, joemm, JRUSS, sgolby, djtomain, Nicocato, apeboy, j0nwalsh, sinkFLsink, apeboy, drownedpepo, maxdoesitwell, raajr187, jay_spec, ndomiano, +more

20% off Boundless NY: Rep Code 26c132

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:50 pm 

MidasTouch357 wrote:
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

I am. Peecols are LAME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 pm 

MidasTouch357 wrote:

ya, what you said. lol. :rock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:45 am 

ontheDL wrote:
MidasTouch357 wrote:

I am. Peecols are LAME!

Here is an idea. Go away.

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 am 

Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
well. . . .you might try just f*cking off at this point.
you have a hang up and it's tiresome.

So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.
it's your arrogance that's so annoying.

you come on the boards saying you want KR to make a toy for you,
then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:13 pm 

zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:

So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.

then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:

Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 pm 

Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:

Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?

Yeah a long time ago man. Like 4 months. People change man so leave him alone!

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 pm 

Cypher Lazer wrote:

:badgrin:

Add my myspace biotch

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =112697674

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 am 

Still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 pm 

Dalinquint wrote:
Still.

Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 am 

shakey wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
Still.

Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.

np

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 am 

Dalinquint wrote:
Still.

and the sun still rises.

http://trampt.com/artists/1038/pocketwo ... er-morris/
pocketwookie on twitter!
http://twitter.com/pocket_wookie

http://www.pocketwookie.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:06 pm 

dunnydummy wrote:
total :gettingdeep:

+2

Post subject: Re: I hate these things!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:34 am 

Dalinquint wrote:
Who agrees?

Series 1 was lame, but Nuke has won me over and these things have grown on my and are now one of my favorite toys. I do wish they were more limited. Just because they were designed to subvert the toysrus types, they should not mass produce them as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 pm 

i like some of them
i got a nuke 2 sell it l8r for a lot of money :expensive: :expensive: :expensive:

but seriously, there's some lamer/weirder stuff from Kidrobot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:44 pm 

^Dude, no one will pay anything for any peecol at any time..nobody wants them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 am 

MidasTouch357 wrote:

+1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 pm 

They're not bad and they're not great.

I think I just canceled myself out there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 am 

ontheDL wrote:

ok. now what?

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:54 pm 

revkev73 wrote:
Nothing new being said here that hasn't already been said in one or more of the peecol threads.
next thing you know.. there'll be a peecol vs. yo gabba gabba ... which do you hate more thread.

how could you hate yo gabba gabba?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next