forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:39 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:29 pm
Posts: 2078
Location: *Nu Yawk*
bawls

_________________
want list:

Kaiju: green/orange Zipfaces, Killer 2 pack

Koa: maniac, & gustavio [no they arent out yet], any customs

Flying Fortress: Montana Can, barcelona troop, buddy lee set


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 am
Posts: 25
Location: Manchester UK
Dalinquint wrote:
P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

Do you hate everything you don't understand? Can't be healthy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm
Posts: 562
Location: dancing with wolves
i dont mind the artwork design on them, but the toy design itself is just weak. i dont like the shape at all.

_________________
I've had good trades with:
desecration messrock JBailey Kano catch232 spanky2324 aarsfor swank cRease AKBAPE Pukingaso poopchalupa sgsterne loudwizard DaniTofuhead tommynathan ultra999 at321fakest c483125117 themegacephalic CHINO92 Shuijingfantasy spankystokes philnjill mancus robot companion codedecoinc lucky13 666doll mfmunny cahrowline reganomics813 o_kedoki Autodactyl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:15 pm
Posts: 38
Location: Brooklyn
ungh why won't this thread die, If you don't like them don't buy them

_________________
atom celled…jet propelled


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 pm
Posts: 2206
Location: Nashville
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

_________________
Good deals with: iccdp, gogi, Metatron1050(2), BleedingEgg, DeanoMeano, Maki Maki(3), c483125117, louleeboo, kngwiz, Ubersauze.J, tvsinny, dunquixote, TungTLe, uhmski, AJB603, bboyilluminati6, just1nj, HorribleHeizer, mzkayDi, FericFanatic(3), djmerge1, djfohm(2), justsusy, =DuNnYnNuD=, ceejay, TheFuzzyBear, killwhitey, Dunn Da-Da, bk_bk, SecurityGeek, o_kedoki, bubblegumking, c-money(2), AKBAPE, contra808, jceballo, saiko, ontheDL, joemm, JRUSS, sgolby, djtomain, Nicocato, apeboy, j0nwalsh, sinkFLsink, apeboy, drownedpepo, maxdoesitwell, raajr187, jay_spec, ndomiano, +more

Image

20% off Boundless NY: Rep Code 26c132


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:53 am
Posts: 5542
Location: O_o
MidasTouch357 wrote:
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.


I am. Peecols are LAME!

_________________
Collection/Wants/Feedback
For Sale


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 am
Posts: 8996
Location: california
MidasTouch357 wrote:
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.


ya, what you said. lol. :rock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 1942
ontheDL wrote:
MidasTouch357 wrote:
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.


I am. Peecols are LAME!


Here is an idea. Go away.

_________________
Heat

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 790
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
well. . . .you might try just f*cking off at this point.
you have a hang up and it's tiresome.


So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.


it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.
it's your arrogance that's so annoying.

you come on the boards saying you want KR to make a toy for you,
then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Posts: 435
Location: NYC, NOLA
zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
well. . . .you might try just f*cking off at this point.
you have a hang up and it's tiresome.


So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.


it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.
it's your arrogance that's so annoying.

you come on the boards saying you want KR to make a toy for you,
then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:


Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?

_________________
[L*O*U*D!™]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Virginia
Image

_________________
Courtesy of your local instigation organization.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 1942
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
well. . . .you might try just f*cking off at this point.
you have a hang up and it's tiresome.


So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.


it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.
it's your arrogance that's so annoying.

you come on the boards saying you want KR to make a toy for you,
then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:


Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?


Yeah a long time ago man. Like 4 months. People change man so leave him alone!

_________________
Heat

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:44 pm
Posts: 1148
Location: ATL
Cypher Lazer wrote:



:badgrin:

_________________
Image

Add my myspace biotch

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =112697674


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Posts: 435
Location: NYC, NOLA
Still.

_________________
[L*O*U*D!™]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:15 am
Posts: 3174
Location: South Wales
Dalinquint wrote:
Still.


Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Posts: 435
Location: NYC, NOLA
shakey wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:
Still.


Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.


np

_________________
[L*O*U*D!™]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Posts: 934
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Dalinquint wrote:
Still.


and the sun still rises.

_________________
pocketwookie on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pocketwookieart
pocketwookie on trampt!
http://trampt.com/artists/1038/pocketwo ... er-morris/
pocketwookie on twitter!
http://twitter.com/pocket_wookie

http://www.pocketwookie.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 pm
Posts: 1139
Location: Vynil Town!
dunnydummy wrote:
total :gettingdeep:


+2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I hate these things!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:15 am
Posts: 2634
Location: DEADSTOCK ROCKER
Dalinquint wrote:
Who agrees?


Series 1 was lame, but Nuke has won me over and these things have grown on my and are now one of my favorite toys. I do wish they were more limited. Just because they were designed to subvert the toysrus types, they should not mass produce them as such.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Boston
i like some of them
i got a nuke 2 sell it l8r for a lot of money :expensive: :expensive: :expensive:

but seriously, there's some lamer/weirder stuff from Kidrobot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:12 pm
Posts: 165
^Dude, no one will pay anything for any peecol at any time..nobody wants them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 1966
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
MidasTouch357 wrote:
everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

+1

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 736
Location: Edmonton
They're not bad and they're not great.

I think I just canceled myself out there!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:09 pm
Posts: 3139
Location: IE, CA
ontheDL wrote:


ok. now what?

_________________
Mascots4Sale

Image

ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 26
revkev73 wrote:
Nothing new being said here that hasn't already been said in one or more of the peecol threads.
next thing you know.. there'll be a peecol vs. yo gabba gabba ... which do you hate more thread.


how could you hate yo gabba gabba?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group