I hate these things!

Discuss PEECOL, the toy designed for Kidrobot by the pixel phenomenon, eBoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Mr Grizlli Atom

Post by Mr Grizlli Atom » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:23 am

bawls

want list:

Kaiju: green/orange Zipfaces, Killer 2 pack

Koa: maniac, & gustavio [no they arent out yet], any customs

Flying Fortress: Montana Can, barcelona troop, buddy lee set

Ex.Salf.Uni

Post by Ex.Salf.Uni » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:48 am

Dalinquint wrote:P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

Do you hate everything you don't understand? Can't be healthy...

phazeonedj

Post by phazeonedj » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:40 pm

i dont mind the artwork design on them, but the toy design itself is just weak. i dont like the shape at all.
I've had good trades with:
desecration messrock JBailey Kano catch232 spanky2324 aarsfor swank cRease AKBAPE Pukingaso poopchalupa sgsterne loudwizard DaniTofuhead tommynathan ultra999 at321fakest c483125117 themegacephalic CHINO92 Shuijingfantasy spankystokes philnjill mancus robot companion codedecoinc lucky13 666doll mfmunny cahrowline reganomics813 o_kedoki Autodactyl

hellospaceboy

Post by hellospaceboy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:59 pm

ungh why won't this thread die, If you don't like them don't buy them
atom celled…jet propelled

MidasTouch357

Post by MidasTouch357 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 pm

everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.
Good deals with: iccdp, gogi, Metatron1050(2), BleedingEgg, DeanoMeano, Maki Maki(3), c483125117, louleeboo, kngwiz, Ubersauze.J, tvsinny, dunquixote, TungTLe, uhmski, AJB603, bboyilluminati6, just1nj, HorribleHeizer, mzkayDi, FericFanatic(3), djmerge1, djfohm(2), justsusy, =DuNnYnNuD=, ceejay, TheFuzzyBear, killwhitey, Dunn Da-Da, bk_bk, SecurityGeek, o_kedoki, bubblegumking, c-money(2), AKBAPE, contra808, jceballo, saiko, ontheDL, joemm, JRUSS, sgolby, djtomain, Nicocato, apeboy, j0nwalsh, sinkFLsink, apeboy, drownedpepo, maxdoesitwell, raajr187, jay_spec, ndomiano, +more

20% off Boundless NY: Rep Code 26c132

ontheDL

Post by ontheDL » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:50 pm

MidasTouch357 wrote:everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

I am. Peecols are LAME!

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:57 pm

MidasTouch357 wrote:everybody has different taste, i am not going to knock someone for liking something i don't.

ya, what you said. lol. :rock:

puppetbrain

Post by puppetbrain » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:45 pm

ontheDL wrote:

I am. Peecols are LAME!

Here is an idea. Go away.
Heat

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97

zef

Post by zef » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:28 am

Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:well. . . .you might try just f*cking off at this point.
you have a hang up and it's tiresome.

So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.
it's your arrogance that's so annoying.

you come on the boards saying you want KR to make a toy for you,
then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:

Dalinquint

Post by Dalinquint » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 pm

zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:

So sensitive about my opinion. I didn't say you have to hate 'em. I just state my opinion on them like everyone else. Was it your time or something 'cause you're jus' so unnecessary.

P.[m]S. - I still hate 'em. Kr hypes 'em up too damn much, and yet, these things are too pathetic for me to consider art. I really don't see the creativity in these things.

it's not your opinion i have an issue with - you can think anything you want about the peecols, far as i care.

then immediately proceed to start a thread trashing their new toy line, and keep posting in that thread to bump it. that doesn't make you look tough or cool - just lame. and not too bright if you wanted to work with KR.
i have mad respect for some people in here who throw down negative opinions, because they take time to make intelligent posts about art and toys. but all i know about you from your posts is that you have an obsession with the Gingerman Dunny. :shrug:
and that you think you are the hottest thing to hit this messageboard. . . rock on icy hot. :killme:

Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?

Cypher Lazer

Post by Cypher Lazer » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Courtesy of your local instigation organization.

puppetbrain

Post by puppetbrain » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Dalinquint wrote:
zef wrote:
Dalinquint wrote:

Did your research, but you didn't research right. First of all, I can't believe you tried to study my posts to find sh*t on me. Mainly, I can't remember the last time I said I wanted to work with Kr. Just know it was a long time ago. Back then I had a lot more respect for them than I do now. However, I realize that I don't need them to do my designs. I learned a lot more than I did before, by doing my research(doing it right). Yeah, I got nothing but love for the Gingerman Dunny, but I love art, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. I don't know, but it seemed like a lot of folk loved the Gingerman back when it dropped. As for my arrogance, dog it's a discussion board. It's harmless fun for everyone to join in. It gets stupid when the pathetic folk like you look for trouble and say sh*t like "fu*k off". It's unnecessary, and you think you could make a difference by trying to tell me off? Just have fun like the folk who come here to enjoy themselves, by not making trouble. When you was studying my posts did you see me telling folk to fu*k off and disrespecting their opinion. It's not my fault my opinionated post got the attention it did. I still hate 'em and I have I feeling I always will. You're gonna hate me for saying that?

Yeah a long time ago man. Like 4 months. People change man so leave him alone!
Heat

GT p48, 52, 58, 62, 73 ,77, 82, 85, 90, 91, 94, 97

daveyhavok360

Post by daveyhavok360 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:48 pm

Cypher Lazer wrote:Image

:badgrin:

Dalinquint

Post by Dalinquint » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 am

Still.

shakey

Post by shakey » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Dalinquint wrote:Still.

Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.

Dalinquint

Post by Dalinquint » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:22 am

shakey wrote:

Your opinion on these toys is duly noted, there's no need to keep reinforcing it, thank you.

np

pocketwookie

Post by pocketwookie » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 am

and the sun still rises.

Rotoreject

Post by Rotoreject » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 am

dunnydummy wrote:total :gettingdeep:

+2

shizasta

Re: I hate these things!

Post by shizasta » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 am

Dalinquint wrote:Who agrees?

Series 1 was lame, but Nuke has won me over and these things have grown on my and are now one of my favorite toys. I do wish they were more limited. Just because they were designed to subvert the toysrus types, they should not mass produce them as such.

punkchic84400

Post by punkchic84400 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:30 am

i like some of them
i got a nuke 2 sell it l8r for a lot of money :expensive: :expensive: :expensive:

but seriously, there's some lamer/weirder stuff from Kidrobot

al9spike

Post by al9spike » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:44 pm

^Dude, no one will pay anything for any peecol at any time..nobody wants them!

markie_darkie

Post by markie_darkie » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:25 am

+1
ImageImage

item

Post by item » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:31 pm

They're not bad and they're not great.

I think I just canceled myself out there!

franciscoali

Post by franciscoali » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm

ontheDL wrote:Please see this thread -
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 45&start=0

ok. now what?

psyco penguin

Post by psyco penguin » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:54 pm

revkev73 wrote:Nothing new being said here that hasn't already been said in one or more of the peecol threads.
next thing you know.. there'll be a peecol vs. yo gabba gabba ... which do you hate more thread.

how could you hate yo gabba gabba?