forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 am 

What am I, a clown?!?! Do I amuse you?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:40 am 

cprobot wrote:
Assburrito! wrote:
It might have been said before, but these things look like lego people. They're simple, plain, and a waste of money. I bought a few of them. Then later I took a good look at them, and felt scammed. Not that Kidrobot scammed me, but that the person who is getting paid for making this crap scammed me. Even Kozik himself can say these are boring and repeditive. It's not that the ideas are bad, just the medium. As long as people buy these, they will make them. Stop buying them!!!!!! xsickx

i'll bought the peecols cause i like them...they're unique in eboys ways of seeing toys...if you don't like them don't buy them...there are so many toys out there to rip on...i think peecols are fun in their own ways...if you felt scammed by buying the toys then dont buy any more...its just art man...just take a good look at your paintings and see what people will say about thems...

my 2 cents

I see your point, and I did go too far. I shouldn't have said that about eBoy getting paid for these things. I really don't like the toys, but that's not eBoy's fault. Plus, like I said at the end of my rant, his art is fine I just don't care for the actual figure format. So I apologize for rip'n him. The fact that he gets paid to make art/toys is pretty cool.

Sale - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 73#1832773
Awsome transactions - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 03#1502903
Want List: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#1484828

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:28 am 

Assburrito! wrote:
cprobot wrote:
Assburrito! wrote:
It might have been said before, but these things look like lego people. They're simple, plain, and a waste of money. I bought a few of them. Then later I took a good look at them, and felt scammed. Not that Kidrobot scammed me, but that the person who is getting paid for making this crap scammed me. Even Kozik himself can say these are boring and repeditive. It's not that the ideas are bad, just the medium. As long as people buy these, they will make them. Stop buying them!!!!!! xsickx

i'll bought the peecols cause i like them...they're unique in eboys ways of seeing toys...if you don't like them don't buy them...there are so many toys out there to rip on...i think peecols are fun in their own ways...if you felt scammed by buying the toys then dont buy any more...its just art man...just take a good look at your paintings and see what people will say about thems...

my 2 cents

I see your point, and I did go too far. I shouldn't have said that about eBoy getting paid for these things. I really don't like the toys, but that's not eBoy's fault. Plus, like I said at the end of my rant, his art is fine I just don't care for the actual figure format. So I apologize for rip'n him. The fact that he gets paid to make art/toys is pretty cool.

thats the beauty of art....if you don't like it, you go to the next piece...thats how life is sometimes...sometimes things are better left unsaid...obviously eboy has made his point into his toys, he wanted to make it simple yet fun...i like it because of the simplicity and ideas behind each characters...i can see my children in the future enjoying these toys...it's just another idea that eboy created and people either like it or not...we all get paid at something we do in life...eboy chose toys...so i respect him in that area...just like i respect you as a fellow board member...rock on and play with your toys...

TungTLe,earthglass,tealady,iliksprite,ddokbaro,iliksprite,ddokbaro,
bk_bk,lilredbeaver,AW177,the_civic,Thatsmrlazy,just1nj,mandywave,
william,cahrowline,ray8753,boo4,alhooter,c483125117,jtukka,
MrMongoose,gustusbear,envizbl,carcrashheather,Ottawa,
meanmistert,xfalcon,muzikpheen,o_kedoki,kidrolito,gopeder111,
getupkid619,richardtharbaug,dsristau,Rejectx,ddokbaro,SecurityGeek,
TADO,reganomics813,kngdingaling,qwest1mark,mz,themonsterkrebs,
,richL,zincsaucier442,maz78,Brotherfudz,Shauni55,originalkaws,
Zeeshan,Gazpacho,tommynathan,Social Casual,killmylovekill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:35 am 

Thank You Cprobot! :partyman:

Sale - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 73#1832773
Awsome transactions - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 03#1502903
Want List: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#1484828

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 am 

Does anyone like these things yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:14 am 

Rotoreject wrote:

i no longer like these things anymore. i now love them!

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:35 pm 

These really suck, if they were a human woman I think they would be considered a whore...

Dalinquint, Devours, Icon84, gopeder111, volcom7527, richardtharbaug, gtcowgirl, themonsterkrebs x2, ZopBoy, seventoes, consumption, tacune, maxaltoman, DeanoMeano, henry_brazil, csulli13, playdoh, grimsheep, 2H p.f.o.m., Nebulon5

My for sale: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=129384

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 pm 

Ironically, if you feel a need to draw a toy:whore analogy, I think JLed colorways (you know, like the ones in your WTB sig) would make much more sense. Peecols would be more like the unpopular kid at school who is really nice if you'd only condescend to actually talk to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:00 pm 

My only complaint about these guys is that they are not vinyl. If they were they'd be fantastic and great for customizing. I still love em though ;)

Happy transactions with: LLslickD, MOODSWING7, TungTLe, Devours, chinoexhale, mikeyle, ddokbaro, Buellster, DaniTofuhead, irrelevant, vinyljustice, codedecoinc, Yates, Vuitton, Dunn Da-Da, Tequilasunrise, spade, ism, sgolby, JayJayFool, ieatkr4yonz, Krakit, Del730, Stabitha Snarl, Quest1, gmiddleswarth, wastemoremoney, Mr. Balanzza, arc, chronic, Sykogrl, Draifet, Wooly, Krash, 1V1ARTIN, mANNEe, nvs03lex, dunnybunny, Vinylassasin, Moonshot, Lfarnc, vinyltoyz, pandabandit12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm 

i did like the burglar concept, funny idea.- but yea, these can be done away with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 pm 

i think they are more aimed at littleer kids to start getting them into collecting vinyl toys it is something more age approprite sorry for bad spelling i bought one form my lil' neighbor and he loves it, it made and it was cheap :)

[ Added: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 pm ]
another-waver wrote:

What am I, a clown?!?! Do I amuse you?!?!

hahahaha i just got done watching that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:05 am 

another-waver wrote:
Ironically, if you feel a need to draw a toy:whore analogy, I think JLed colorways (you know, like the ones in your WTB sig) would make much more sense. Peecols would be more like the unpopular kid at school who is really nice if you'd only condescend to actually talk to him.

yes well I wont turn this into an argument, but Jled colorways are much more enjoyable than those of other kaiju

Dalinquint, Devours, Icon84, gopeder111, volcom7527, richardtharbaug, gtcowgirl, themonsterkrebs x2, ZopBoy, seventoes, consumption, tacune, maxaltoman, DeanoMeano, henry_brazil, csulli13, playdoh, grimsheep, 2H p.f.o.m., Nebulon5

My for sale: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=129384

Post subject: Re: I hate these things!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 am 

Dalinquint wrote:
Who agrees?

i agree dont like these much either kr should sell these n pay some artist for a new dunny set =D>

123 klan
Koa
Koralie
Tizieu (white)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 am 

Rotoreject wrote:

I don't.
Except the lacoste one. That one was actually good looking.
The other ones are just creepy. A naked girl only wearing underwear? Wow.

(hello) they say imma menace that's the picture they paint
they say alot about me let me tell you what i aint......
useless toys wrote:
haseown wrote:
also my apologies to all i have offended .. i forgot that by becoming a mod I gave up my right to a personality and or opinion.

Your use of the word ASSume has deeply offended me and I would like a written apology and some sort of monetary payment for my pain and suffering due to your actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:21 am 

Eh! wrote:
Rotoreject wrote:

I don't.
Except the lacoste one. That one was actually good looking.
The other ones are just creepy. A naked girl only wearing underwear? Wow.

My point is is that...well I could find something more likeable at Toysrus....at a better price.. They are qauasi-limited figures in a feeble attempt at reaching an even broader range of customers... I'm not a prophet, but I think in the next year, KR will learn to covet the hand that feeds the mouth. Just sayin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:54 pm 

^I guess production was too far ahead to stop lol.
The only peecols that ACTUALLY sold out were the first 3 limited editions ones. wow.
BTW, this forum is a ghost town minus this topic.

(hello) they say imma menace that's the picture they paint
they say alot about me let me tell you what i aint......
useless toys wrote:
haseown wrote:
also my apologies to all i have offended .. i forgot that by becoming a mod I gave up my right to a personality and or opinion.

Your use of the word ASSume has deeply offended me and I would like a written apology and some sort of monetary payment for my pain and suffering due to your actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:08 pm 

Eh! wrote:
The only peecols that ACTUALLY sold out were the first 3 limited editions ones. wow.

Word up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm 

Eh! wrote:

none of the KR toys carry any of the latter 'limited editions' though. and KR did not distribute any of the 'limited editions' to any of the official kr retailer. you can only get them from the online store.. ts weird how they run things..

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 pm 

mastahvic wrote:
its all up to the design..i bet if huck made a nice one, you guys who hate it would be all over it in a heartbeat

Sure would.

Therefore, no smoking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:59 am 

NinjaKiwi wrote:
mastahvic wrote:
its all up to the design..i bet if huck made a nice one, you guys who hate it would be all over it in a heartbeat

Sure would.

or jled
but then they wont be the original peecols by eboy. its different

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:24 am 

I liked them, and heard they were even better in person.

I bought 9, and they didn't fit in with my collection, so I gave 2 to my son and sold the rest.

I don't think I'll be buying them again, but more power to anyone who diggs 'em.

My Display | My Twitter | My Website | My Sales Thread

Great B/S/T:

kingBOSTON, batelray, MrMongoose, dsristau (x2), Autodactyl, djmerge1, RichL, earthglass, contra808, DOOBS01s GF, The Octopus, Metatron1050, meanmistert, shesmarvel0us, G3NR8, sym408, yup, Gazpacho, Lil J NYC, saiko, money1645, hashishan, idlechimp, dunquixote, eckotyper, motorbot (x2), dunnydave, jmf337, PJPVIV, gallery101, tyleR, BHKidRobotNYC, Moloko Plus, quentdiggy, aruss, Rmanintheny, midnight26man, Dan-knee rock, NYC.Parce, GenuineArtikle

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7